Best duo

Options
Flonne - Dreamweaver
Flonne - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I need help in choosing classes for dual client.
Well... I probably can't do 2 at a time and little brother is interested b:surrender

So to make things short what two classes do you guys think is the best to duo with?
I play a looot more than my little brother does so I'll definitely be soloing half the time.

b:thanks
Post edited by Flonne - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd suggest taking advantage of the classes which need fewer key presses.

Which, sadly, means sins. Or badly-played venomancers.

The classic duo is Barb+Cleric, of course.
  • XSloth - Harshlands
    XSloth - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cleric + (insert random aoe dd here) axe/pole BMs , or Barbs, or seeker, are usually great
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

The classic duo is Barb+Cleric, of course.

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I still have to agree with the classic Cleric and Barb duo. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would also say Barbarian and Cleric because they are pretty much a need in every squad.
    Another decent choice would be Blademaster and Cleric
  • Flonne - Dreamweaver
    Flonne - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I'll try out a barb/sword and cleric combo. b:victory
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sin/veno b:dirty
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Kings_tides - Raging Tide
    Kings_tides - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sin/veno b:dirty

IDK how well it works if you're trying to multiclient (3rd party macro? idk if thats against ToS, if its just to click multiple skills, and you are actively playing the character), but i found that this setup works well in TT 1-1

(i have a 68 veno, w/ 68 GW and i can tank 1-1 solo fairly easily. i asked a friend to come on her 73 sin, and she used TT60 dags, and couldnt steal aggro, so i think thats fairly good for just hitting it, tho w/ ribstrike, it was easier to keep my GW healed.)
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BladeMaster and BladeMaster
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    IDK how well it works if you're trying to multiclient (3rd party macro? idk if thats against ToS, if its just to click multiple skills, and you are actively playing the character), but i found that this setup works well in TT 1-1

(i have a 68 veno, w/ 68 GW and i can tank 1-1 solo fairly easily. i asked a friend to come on her 73 sin, and she used TT60 dags, and couldnt steal aggro, so i think thats fairly good for just hitting it, tho w/ ribstrike, it was easier to keep my GW healed.)

Oh multiclienting that is hell when the sin is tanking. But I was referring rather to actually two people playing it.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My favorite duo for PvP is Wizard + Psychic. Both are casters that benefit greatly from one another. PSY can get in your face while the wizard charges up a big spell from a distance, while the WIZ's elemental debuffs synergize insanely well with a PSY. Not to mention that both classes have been argued back and forth as the "best" r9 class in the game if you ever decide to get there.