Client closes out every 30min

CapsunelSin - Lost City
CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
for past week almost every 30min my client closes doesn't give me an error report or anything just closes out. anyone have any idea why its doing this? starting to really **** me off ._.
Post edited by CapsunelSin - Lost City on

Comments

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Have you tried the Verify option in the front end (beginning game launcher - smaller menu) of the game?

1) First, shut down your PC and wait a few minutes. Then restart your PC.

2) Start the game, click on the Verify button on the game launcher menu, click on Yes, and let the game verify that your game client's files match the server-side versions of the files. It will also redownload any files that don't match.

3) This will take some time. Please be patient.

4) After this process is done, try to get into the game again and see if the same issue(s) occur.

If this does not help, you may need to uninstall, and then re-install and freshly patch the game.

At your own risk, you can also try disabling/turning off your antivirus/firewall software before starting the game launcher and before running Verify. Once Verify has finished, and you can login and play the game, then turn your AV software back on.

b:victory
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok i did the verify and it still did it and now i just re-installed the game and did it twice within 30min and this seems to only happen on my sin.. which is my main so its really pissing me off especially during the 2x cause i get closed out every time i try and farm anything
  • Tuiat - Sanctuary
    Tuiat - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I also have this problem. However my client doesn't shut off every 30 minutes. More like randomly once or twice a day.