Divine Contract nerf?

jonsey22
jonsey22 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hello,

Ive no clue wether im having rotten luck along with a lot of my friends but ive not had a blue or purple divine contract quest in 2 weeks now and it seems im not the only one for which they have been a bit thin on the ground. Before this i was often getting 2 a day along with the white quests, sometimes even 3.

Now...heres the interesting part, the lack of blue and purple quests seemed to kick in around the same time the item 'Divine seal of the Void' was placed in the boutique which enables a player to reset the quests given by divine contracts.

What im asking is...has anyone else had this issue??

I can only draw 1 conclusion from this and thats pwe nerfed the output of blue+purple quests to encourage the sale of the new itemb:angry. Perhaps its just my friends and I are having rotten luck but we decided to post this on a rare visit to the forum to see what kinda feedback we get.

b:pleased
Post edited by jonsey22 on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have gotten a blue on two different characters. But just one, in a long period of time, and none on my others.... and I don't even remember what the purples look like. Haven't had a purple on any of my chars in weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i dont do these so i dont know... maybe i should...
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i get blue ones often enough, but the purple ones dried up within a few weeks after the genesis expansion was introduced, for me. i haven't seen one of those since long, long before the divine seals showed up in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i get blue ones often enough, but the purple ones dried up within a few weeks after the genesis expansion was introduced, for me. i haven't seen one of those since long, long before the divine seals showed up in the cash shop.

I just did a purple one yesterday on my mystic, so they are still there. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    jonsey22 wrote: »
    Hello,

Ive no clue wether im having rotten luck along with a lot of my friends but ive not had a blue or purple divine contract quest in 2 weeks now and it seems im not the only one for which they have been a bit thin on the ground. Before this i was often getting 2 a day along with the white quests, sometimes even 3.

Now...heres the interesting part, the lack of blue and purple quests seemed to kick in around the same time the item 'Divine seal of the Void' was placed in the boutique which enables a player to reset the quests given by divine contracts.

What im asking is...has anyone else had this issue??

I can only draw 1 conclusion from this and thats pwe nerfed the output of blue+purple quests to encourage the sale of the new itemb:angry. Perhaps its just my friends and I are having rotten luck but we decided to post this on a rare visit to the forum to see what kinda feedback we get.

b:pleased

Same, I haven't gotten a single blue/purple quest in 2 weeks, since they've added those divine seals to the boutique. Prior to that I was getting them regularly (about 80 divine honors of the shadow in total). Knowing them it's quite obvious to me that they nerfed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I just got 2 purple contracts today. Maybe it's just your luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Since i get lvl 91 i haven`t recieved any blue quests ... this suck coz they`re the only quests that i`m doin b:sad
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I just got 2 purple contracts today. Maybe it's just your luck.
    What's more likely, that we've suddenly gone extremely unlucky, just after the release of those items, or that those greedy rats screwed us once again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I dunno, wait a few more days to judge?

It hasn't been that long since maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sunked - Lost City
    Sunked - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    idk how, but im sure this is essential part of pwi evil plan to sell more charms
  • jonsey22
    jonsey22 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hmmm well.... seems my friends and I arnt alone, thanks for the feedback guys.

A quick note to the devs...IF you did nerf the output of blue and purple divine contracts in order to sell more items from the cashshop then that just confirms the growing opinion that you as a company do not fully appreciate your f2p customers, I say this as a regular cashshopper but i dont like seeing f2p friends missing out on things.b:bye
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I highly doubt that the output of those quests would have been nerfed, because for what PWE makes on those Seals, they could sell a single charm and be better off. It wouldn't make sense, and would just drive players away from the game.b:chuckle
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    waste of time and inventory space IMO.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It happens. Sometimes you're just really unlucky. Like I'll go a week without any blue/purple quests and then all of a sudden, I'll get at least one a day for a few days.

It's random.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yep, it's very random. Someone in faction suspected that they nerfed it, but then my fiance got a blue one shortly after.

And I get them regularly on my mystic, but I ain't going into 59 for them.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?