Sage venos and feral concentration

Options
DeffyNature - Archosaur
DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Venomancer
Kay guys, we all heard how great feral concentration is, but it comes with the unable to move effect, a downfall demon venos can surpass easily with demon summer sprint.
I was wondering, is there any genie skill or other way ( pots aside) what could get sage venos out of this bind?
If so, I might actually get that skill b:pleased
Thanks for the help!b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by DeffyNature - Archosaur on

Comments

• Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think most sage venos chain the genie skills Fortify or Absolute Domain with Feral to get the invincibility without the stun. If there are any other genie skills someone can add those to the thread. Depending on your own channeling rate, and genie build, you may need to start channeling Feral first, then hit the genie skill just before Feral casts. Otherwise if you hit genie skill first, then start Feral, the anti-stun duration could run out before Feral casts.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There's also anti stun apo's
    The biggest example is vaculity powder, 20 seconds of anti stun
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XSloth - Harshlands
    XSloth - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Im not sure about this but couldn't sage summer sprint be used after feral is cast?, from the description in sounds like it could.
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You can't cast while stunned, so sage sprint won't help (nor will pots such as Soulcleanse Orbs, for that matter).
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    genie skill fortify, so you can use AD for something else. if you got a genie with enough stamina to cast fortify then holy path, you can win "listen EX" every time. (thats pretty much all i use it for, the cast time on it sucks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice suggestions, thanks so much guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Im not sure about this but couldn't sage summer sprint be used after feral is cast?, from the description in sounds like it could.

Sage removes negative effects, and you can't cast skills while stunned.
    However, demon summer sprint has a 6 seconds immunity to stun. (2 seconds to play with since it takes 3 seconds to channel and 1 second to cast feral)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kay guys, we all heard how great feral concentration is, but it comes with the unable to move effect, a downfall demon venos can surpass easily with demon summer sprint.
    I was wondering, is there any genie skill or other way ( pots aside) what could get sage venos out of this bind?
    If so, I might actually get that skill b:pleased
    Thanks for the help!b:cute

omgah you siggie thief! b:sad Now I has to get a new one >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazuki_chan - Archosaur
    Hazuki_chan - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Your best bet would be using Fortify / AD just like the other people said. I also want to give you a tip that you can play around with until you figure out a way to get it working as a sage veno.

Normally, a demon veno with demon sprint should be able to do a combination such as:

Demon Sprint > Feral Concentration (then mess around for 10 secs) AD , Ironguard (you don't wanna use it right away if you also wanna make use of AD's invulnerabiltiy effect) and that gives you a bit over 20 seconds of immunity where you can preety much kick ***.

Now I don't know how this would work for a sage veno, but depending on how much Energy the genie skill "Fortify" takes, you might be able to cast the feral while using fortify instead of Demon Sprint, then continue with the normal combination.