Anyone need a cleric?

aveidha
aveidha Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Guild Banter
Hello Dreamweaver,I have noticed the huge demand for clerics in world chat since I started playing.I rolled a mystic and already have a cleric on a private server.Both are 6x.As you can see,I like healing.b:laugh I am posting this to ask if any faction(or person) would be interested in getting me to a high lvl to help them.I know it seems like a foolish suggestion,but it doesn't hurt to ask.I can get over the inevitable trolling from this.

I will be on holidays for the next 2 and 1/2 months and will then have a year dossing in school with no homework.:P(I'm 17 so no childslavery problems lmao) I will have a lot of free time to help pay back anyone who takes up my offer.I am fully willing to pay everything back,once I can farm/merch at higher lvls.I am at gmt,but will still have many hours of online time during american time.

For all the people who will QQ about the evil of powerleveling,I full intend to lvl up alts of other classes,after I have payed my debts off.I fully recognise the need to learn you class and am willing to put in the effort to do so.

I realise that I am very unlikely to get taken up on my offer,but I'm only asking after all.Plz try and control yourselves on the QQing front.I will continue to lvl my mystic the hard way unless I get a response,so no big deal if this isn't for you.

Thank you all for your time,Eire go deo!(Ireland forever!)
Post edited by aveidha on

Comments

• Nizari_ - Harshlands
    Nizari_ - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Come to harshlands lol
    I will take you up on your offer. and no need to learn the stuff as i can advise you as you lvl because i have a mid lvl cleric ( lvl 80 )

I have a friend that is willing to do this too. we will even help you faarm your gear etc.
    only thing would be the time differnces we are from South Africa.

dont worry too much if you get flamed for powerleveling. net many ppl still quest the old fashioned way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Dorset for the siggy.
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As you are so clever to observe there is a huge demand for clerics at low to mid levels... wait for it... because too many clerics like you power-level directly to endgame, where... wait for it..., que drum roll... where you are not needed. Clerics are not invited to Nirvana. It's a catch 22 thing.

Have fun rushing to oblivion.
    Just some guy
  • Nizari_ - Harshlands
    Nizari_ - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As you are so clever to observe there is a huge demand for clerics at low to mid levels... wait for it... because too many clerics like you power-level directly to endgame, where... wait for it..., que drum roll... where you are not needed. Clerics are not invited to Nirvana. It's a catch 22 thing.

Thats True, Most of my Cleric friends past 95 have sortof quit their clerics.
    they only play on them on special request from the faction or when they are bored with the DD class they made lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Dorset for the siggy.
  • aveidha
    aveidha Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I don't know what server your on,but on Dreamweaver I see people looking for clerics for Nirvana.I watched chat for about 1-2min and saw 3 people looking for clerics for it.What Nizari_ - said is probably true,and thus there aren't actually that many clerics 10x because they don't play their clerics.I'm just speculating here,but hey,I'm not going to hurt anyone by guessing lol.

Btw,I have lvled a cleric to 68 with only questing,grinding and Crazy Stone on a private server.I know all about the time required and thus the reason for my offer here.b:laugh