BM PvP Genie

Options
X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Blademaster
i tried using balance / badge of courage / remove paralysis as well as the usual TM/OI/AD/expel but with that setup they were all high cost skills and that didn't work too well. do i not need the 3 skills i tried? are they a waste? balance seems okay but 10 seconds of immunity for 108 energy seems to hurt me more than them

so..

what is a good genie vs a sin? i have 87/100 LP. not sure where to put stats either. im a nab. right now i have 64 str, 66 vit, 60 mag.

SIDE NOTE/QUESTION:

does an elemental shard really make drake bash stun through expel? i had a flawless shard that added uh..metal damage i think, not that it'd matter what kind (i think), but yeah it didn't work >.> someone had expel and i used drake bash and it said resist. do i need a better shard? or what =/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good call bro - never tried the elemental shard trick myself yet.

But thats how my genie goes like =

Infliction; 79/102 LP

80 Str
    30 Vit
    50 Mag
    5 Dex

Tangling Mire 10
    Extreme Poison 10
    Holy Path 10
    Tree of Protection 7
    True Emptiness 10
    Cloud Eruption 1(im going higher on that tho

I wouldn't personally say that's a decent PVP genie but the TE and CE helps me out a lot in stinky Duel situations.

But what i suggest you against sins, keep ur fingers on leaps. Helps a lot against them especially when they spark.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have 2 genis, standard pk and trololololol stealth spammer.

Normal geni is str/mag based with OI/Fortify (works fine at 3 seconds)/Holy path/AD/TE/Wind sheild

Trolololo stealth geni is dex/mag/vit based with Badge/fortify/expel/AD/cyclone/wind sheild
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have 2 genis, standard pk and trololololol stealth spammer.

Normal geni is str/mag based with OI/Fortify (works fine at 3 seconds)/Holy path/AD/TE/Wind sheild

Trolololo stealth geni is dex/mag/vit based with Badge/fortify/expel/AD/cyclone/wind sheild

tyvm!

but what is cyclone? i couldn't find it on the list of skills.

edit: by cyclone do you mean whirlwind? it might have changed names..but on ecatomb it is whirlwind. it is a 18 meter foward aoe im guessing to knock them out of stealth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah until recently, a STR genie worked just fine for BM, with MAG/VIT genie for TW. But now with more and moe Sins that have enough DPS that you can't even tank them for more than 6 seconds, you really need a DEX/MAG genie with Badge to break out of their stun.