Squad Signet

Options
2»

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd just hyper up an alt to 40 and install him permanently in room 50.
    Get a bunch of level 90+ chars in squad and you can get 5 PoF per signet per day.

I doubt it would work since cube is not a part of the world map.
    Really there is very little squad content on the world map so this thing is nearly useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Are the following instances?

- Hell / Heaven (some individuals may be aware of the bug of two squad members "near" each other on the corresponding maps, which may or may not be related to any possible "features" on the Signet)

- OHT, OUF, OVS, OMD

- That place that contains the entrance of FB79.
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mostly what I see it useful for is gv. Everyone is doing their thing till the squad fills up, then the leader uses it and brings everyone to the npc to start it.

Or PvP. Imagine a war starts, and you get a faction squad together. Now, instead of waiting for everyone to get there, you click a button and bring everyone there. Ganking has never been easier. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    backatit wrote: »
    I fail to see the point in it...
    Can't be used in instances, lol.

This. Lame feature is lame WTB teleport stones.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hmm, that could work too or camping in that room you need for the culti. I forget which room (is it 38? and is this still true?) as I haven't done that particular culti yet. I know I know, I level
    slow. b:chuckle

Yeah, it is room 38 for part of your 100 culti.

I've been attempting to reach it for over a year and still no luck. It's complete bull**** if you ask me.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Like flying from etherblade or lost would stop anyone from power leveling. There is also the geography map. IJS

still, i didn't say ppl would stop doing that, just said that it would make it way 'easier' and faster and its not everyone who buys geographic map :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I hope it cannot pull OUT of instances...
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah, it is room 38 for part of your 100 culti.

I've been attempting to reach it for over a year and still no luck. It's complete bull**** if you ask me.

Dont say that... i just got this culti. Ive only made it too the room once... and died too the one shot bugs that run around... i really want to get my 4th map D:<
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh baby tiger event watch my squad pwnzer all the bosses almost at once.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh baby tiger event watch my squad pwnzer all the bosses almost at once.
    I really gotta do tat at some point.. I want a demon tiger mount :(
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In another game i played before perfect world, there was a option to search for a party from the game menu. Its much simplier, it even had what level and squad type. Why not something like that, rather then a random teleporting squad thing. Whats the point, when the squad can already move to the place, and what if you have to do repairs or banking and getting that hp and mp pots then suddenly you are teleported xD.

Maybe there is something i am missing, i guess i have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    For those of you making nefarious plans about how you will use this item: Remember that use of this item in a way not intended (meaning to purposely cause the death of one called via use of this item) will probably be a bannable offense. Carry on.b:chuckle

Nope.

I can choose to squad wipe simply by doing something nefarious in an instance. That's not a bannable offense. Neither would spawning a squad over a World Boss.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its going to be expensive....ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guess we'll have to see for all the uses of it.

To me, and probably some others, I see it differently.

Gold is like 1.4 mils. 10 signets for a gold.. so 140k per signet.

It is a nice feature, but call me stupid or whatever, if my faction needs a boss on map killed and summuns me through it, yeah ok, it's their wallet. But if I am near a boss and ask if people need him, I can wait till they get to me. Game ain't a race, and except if they are in the 1k area, 5 squad members getting almost anywhere on map don't equal 140k in teleports.

I do see some weird twists to it..

"Looking for 3 people to open TT, paying 50k each"

Gets squad, uses signet to get them to him/her..

"Well I don't have to pay you now, u didn't pay any teleport , I used signet" b:chuckle

Could lead to deadly situations too..

Let's say barb and cleric tried to kill a world boss.. Get wiped out..

"LFS, will summon you"

Yeah, if it's the barb summoning he probably died right next to it, lol

Anyway guess we'll see :)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    For those of you making nefarious plans about how you will use this item: Remember that use of this item in a way not intended (meaning to purposely cause the death of one called via use of this item) will probably be a bannable offense. Carry on.b:chuckle
    so should attacking someone personally in local/whisper..

doesn't mean the offending player will be banned, or even warned

on my tickets I would love to see"What have dealt with the event" or something to that effect, but all I get is the crappy canned response regurgitated at me constantly..
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Agreeing with the general consensus here: I don't see any non-troll purpose in this item and won't be buying any.

Hah! And now I just thought of one.

Have an alt logged out at every world-quest waypoint that doesn't already have a teleport, charge a moderate teleport fee.

An impractical money-making scheme nowadays, however. Put it on the shelf alongside 'log out a cleric every few meters'