• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:faintb:shocked

Shutup you know you love the abuse
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So...what exactly makes someone "the best"?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    @ Starflair.. personally, and this may not apply to everyone, I think its the skill rather than the equipment. Kiting has saved my butt during duals alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Until you can beat my BM you don't belong on a top anything list o.o If you're one of the best on the server then I shouldn't be any trouble to kill. b:avoid

Does rolling your sin 10+ Times count? You hardly ever charm tick me on that thing, seems you haven't grasped the skills of a sin yet.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    @ Starflair.. personally, and this may not apply to everyone, I think its the skill rather than the equipment. Kiting has saved my butt during duals alot.

i agree. i notice a lot if these names pop up when they win a pack prize, or on gears for sale in AH. I don't pvp so Im not familiar with that community. Not that Im TRYING to dispute, but Im wondering if this list is based more on popularity, unless being popular constitutes being the best. Again, Im not wanting to argue. I would, however, like to know what it takes, because I want to eventually be the "best", not for the recognition, but for that sense of accomplishment.
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's a popularity list... so dont worry about this thread and keep getting better ^^

So, you pick 52 friends, rate them (to see which is the best in your opinion) and distribute them by classes and you'll have the 52 best players in your server ^^

The others don't count since you never heard of them b:chuckle

Btw, i think everyone should make a thread with the 52 best players on DW server.. i bet it would be funny hehehe
  • Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
    Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    woooooooo I'm on the list :D
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's a popularity list... so dont worry about this thread and keep getting better ^^

So, you pick 52 friends, rate them (to see which is the best in your opinion) and distribute them by classes and you'll have the 52 best players in your server ^^

Btw, i think everyone should make a thread with the 52 best players on DW server.. i bet it would be funny hehehe

its not a popularity list b:bye it well says ''not just geared,but skilled''. 2/3 of this list arent FRIENDS lol , some of the names here we hate ea other so much ... but i gotta admit they are skilled .... so again ill say it is NOT a popularity list. kthx b:victory and another thing ... u sound mad lol b:surrender
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Its kinda hard to rank skill though...

A wiz with ubber gear will always kill another wiz with average gear; is he more skillful than the other, how can you tell?
    Where is the skill when you **** some bosses in 10s with awsome gear? You don't even have to counter special actions from the bosses that makes the fight actually hard lol...
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The solution is simple!

Put everyone in level 5 gear and hold some 1v1's as well as squad PK b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited June 2011
    Its kinda hard to rank skill though...

A wiz with ubber gear will always kill another wiz with average gear; is he more skillful than the other, how can you tell?
    Where is the skill when you **** some bosses in 10s with awsome gear? You don't even have to counter special actions from the bosses that makes the fight actually hard lol...

its not like any of us are new to this game or started with the gear we have 2 weeks ago lol,everyone's exp'd b:laugh everyones been playing for a while now =) and another thing any1 can f*ck up a nirvy boss in 10 secs not just ppl in this list... just roll a sin get nirvy daggers and +10 em .... very pro /sarcasm
  • Jmagnum - Dreamweaver
    Jmagnum - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011

In My opinion if most people dont know who you are then of course your not going not make this list. . im a nab but people know me becus they hate on me in WC everyday b:surrender

TBH i know a lot of people in this game and Kokkin i never heard of you b:shocked

you could have the best gear in the game but if you arnt getting noticed then most people dont see your skill. Pking, tw every week, doing bh's with other people and not a set faction squad, that kind of stuff gets you noticed. .

But i must of have showed Zero a good time to get on this list :p
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Good idea! I'll go first but I'll leave out Earthguards for now cos I unno many. P=

Cleric:
    Magiere
    Tibetan
    Mongolian
    FlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlowFlow
    Christian Bale

Psychic:
    AznBloodV
    MixedInterracialBloodV
    Miss Cleo (Before she got arrested, Feds are IMBA!)

Barbarian:
    Conan
    Attila the Hun
    My next door neighbor (He doesn't use silverware so that makes him a barbarian right?)

Archer:
    Heartz
    Starz
    Horse Shoez
    Cloverz
    Blue Moonz
    Potz of Gold
    Rainbowz
    Me Red Balloonz

Assassin:
    Ted Bundy
    The Boston Strangler
    Jack the Ripper
    Immafishie
    Immamagicalfluffyunicorn
    That tilapia that gave me food poisoning

Venomancer:
    Raszagal
    Jim Raynor
    Bedazzled
    Bejeweled
    Bejeweled 2

Wizard:
    Harry Potter
    Drakira
    Shakira
    Could have been easier by three
    Our old friend fear you and me
    Don't let the days go by
    Glycerin(e)

Blademaster:
    SuperHebbe
    SuperDuperUltraHebbeDeluxe
    Xx_Zero_xX
    Xx_NegativeOne_xX
    Donatello
    Raphael
    Michaelangelo
    Leonardo
    Master Splinter

Did I do it right? =D
    edited June 2011
    Good idea! I'll go first but I'll leave out Earthguards for now cos I unno many. P=

Cleric:
    Magiere
    Tibetan
    Mongolian
    FlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlowFlow
    Christian Bale

Psychic:
    AznBloodV
    MixedInterracialBloodV

Barbarian:
    Conan
    Attila the Hun
    My next door neighbor (He doesn't use silverware so that makes him a barbarian right?)

Archer:
    Heartz
    Starz
    Horse Shoez
    Cloverz
    Blue Moonz
    Potz of Gold
    Rainbowz
    Me Red Balloonz

Assassin:
    Ted Bundy
    The Boston Strangler
    Jack the Ripper
    Immafishie
    Immamagicalfluffyunicorn

Venomancer:
    Raszagal
    Jim Raynor
    Bedazzled
    Bejeweled
    Bejeweled 2

Wizard:
    Harry Potter
    Drakira
    Shakira
    Don't let the days go by
    Glycerin(e)

Blademaster:
    SuperHebbe
    Xx_Zero_xX
    Xx_NegativeOne_xX
    Donatello
    Raphael
    Michaelangelo
    Leonardo
    Master Splinter

Did I do it right? =D

b:laugh perfect XD
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Cleric:
    Magiere
    Tibetan
    Mongolian
    FlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlowFlow
    Christian Bale

Psychic:
    AznBloodV
    MixedInterracialBloodV

Barbarian:
    Conan
    Attila the Hun

Archer:
    Heartz
    Starz
    Horse Shoez
    Cloverz
    Blue Moonz
    Potz of Gold
    Rainbowz
    Me Red Balloonz

Assassin:
    Ted Bundy
    The Boston Strangler
    Jack the Ripper
    Immafishie
    Immamagicalfluffyunicorn

Venomancer:
    Raszagal
    Jim Raynor
    Bedazzled
    Bejeweled
    Bejeweled 2

Wizard:
    Harry Potter
    Drakira
    Shakira
    Don't let the days go by
    Glycerin(e)

Blademaster:
    SuperHebbe
    Xx_Zero_xX
    Xx_NegativeOne_xX
    Donatello
    Raphael
    Michaelangelo
    Leonardo
    Master Splinter

Did I do it right? =D

LOL. This made me laugh, especially the tilapia line. See? Fish are evil!

And J, that's not necessarily true--I may be unknown to many under this green get-up, but many know Ivy, and her predecessor, Destini (surprises me that people actually still remember my wizzie, but I guess I must have made a splash back then with her). I just haven't been in many TW's within the past 8 months for anyone to give a damn I guess. I don't really pk; not until I get my goals all completed (but I do have a few gs's saved up for emergency feeling violent use).
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    its not like any of us are new to this game or started with the gear we have 2 weeks ago lol,everyone's exp'd b:laugh everyones been playing for a while now =) and another thing any1 can f*ck up a nirvy boss in 10 secs not just ppl in this list... just roll a sin get nirvy daggers and +10 em .... very pro /sarcasm

But that's what I did....am I not pro? b:sad
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Whose that noob The__Sun under psys :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Does rolling your sin 10+ Times count? You hardly ever charm tick me on that thing, seems you haven't grasped the skills of a sin yet.

Oh right.. because a 103 barb vs an undergeared 99 sin is gonna result with the sin winning... right? I seem to recall the only times you even beat my sin was when something missed in my chain, was able to keep you at bay for quite some time each fight. If you think you can take me now that my sin's 101... then by all means, let's fight.

And of course how can we forget how... when I logged my BM... I beat you pretty easily, sooooo yeah o.o

100 BM > 103 R8 Barb > 99 undergeared sin o.o

But like I said, sin's 101 now, bit better gear, fight me if you want. Wonder if you'll go on world chat again and offer me another free charm for kicking your *** b:chuckle
  • Lissan - Dreamweaver
    Lissan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Cleric:
    Magiere
    Tibetan
    Mongolian
    FlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlow
    FlowFlowFlowFlow
    Christian Bale

Psychic:
    AznBloodV
    MixedInterracialBloodV

Barbarian:
    Conan
    Attila the Hun

Archer:
    Heartz
    Starz
    Horse Shoez
    Cloverz
    Blue Moonz
    Potz of Gold
    Rainbowz
    Me Red Balloonz

Assassin:
    Ted Bundy
    The Boston Strangler
    Jack the Ripper
    Immafishie
    Immamagicalfluffyunicorn

Venomancer:
    Raszagal
    Jim Raynor
    Bedazzled
    Bejeweled
    Bejeweled 2

Wizard:
    Harry Potter
    Drakira
    Shakira
    Don't let the days go by
    Glycerin(e)

Blademaster:
    SuperHebbe
    Xx_Zero_xX
    Xx_NegativeOne_xX
    Donatello
    Raphael
    Michaelangelo
    Leonardo
    Master Splinter

Did I do it right? =D

flowflow shouldn't be on that list! Haha jk, he sorta knows what he's doing b:chuckle
    edited June 2011
    Lissan! havent seen u in a while D= how are doing ? i hope ur doing ok :P b:laugh just to let ya know u'd be up there with the clerics , but havent seen u around b:cry for me ur one of the best. b:victory
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    flowflow shouldn't be on that list! Haha jk, he sorta knows what he's doing b:chuckle
    FlowFlow had a name that was easy to make fun of.
  • Lissan - Dreamweaver
    Lissan - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lissan! havent seen u in a while D= how are doing ? i hope ur doing ok :P b:laugh just to let ya know u'd be up there with the clerics , but havent seen u around b:cry for me ur one of the best. b:victory

Thanks zero! I don't think I could keep up with the clerics nowadays unfortunately. Was going to R9 my psy but decided against it. So I'm just sitting on a big wad of cash that I keep reinvesting in attempt to make more cash slowly. Maybe next year with the "new gear" I'll have enough cash to deck whoever out haha. I've been having an itch to play now and again tho, so never know :D Hope all is going well with you b:victory

Ya, flowflow is pretty easy to make fun of Satchiko. b:chuckle
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I MISS YOU LISSAN b:cry
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Archer:
    Robin Hood
    Heartz
    Starz
    Horse Shoez
    Cloverz
    Blue Moonz
    Potz of Gold
    Rainbowz
    Me Red Balloonz

Fixed b:chuckle
    10char

• Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    ... and another thing ... u sound mad lol b:surrender

hehe no i'm not mad :) and actually i don't really care about this.. lol and well, i guess the way i talk may sound like that, but believe me i'm not ^^
    Dont get me wrong but i just don't see the point of making this list since every player only knows a very reduced amount of players.. so it's normal that u pick friends or some ppl u squad/pk the most, which turns it in a popularity list. with this said, it will always be an 'unfair list' (at least with the title u gave to the thread), and u'll always see ppl QQing because they are not listed, or even justifying why they are better then some other one, which also turns into and ego feeder thread hehehehe
    TBH i know a lot of people in this game and Kokkin i never heard of you b:shocked

you could have the best gear in the game but if you arnt getting noticed then most people dont see your skill. Pking, tw every week, doing bh's with other people and not a set faction squad, that kind of stuff gets you noticed. .

Funny i never saw u aswell b:chuckle i guess i play undercovered.. hehehehe
    Btw, i don't play to be noticed.. i play to have fun and spend some of my time :) And if it matters i don't go into pk mode (not funny to me), i do TWs and dailies (dailies depends of
    my mood and BH since wiz isn't the most wanted class there hehehe). I also used to play veno but stop at 102 to make this wiz (i guess, the best decision i ever made in this game :D )

And if it matters, i'm not even disappointed of not showing there since i know how i play and i know i just have average skills on my chars and i'm good with that ^^ (yeah i still have fun as average \o/)
    Did I do it right? =D

Hahahaha Satch u r so funny hahahaha and yeah u did a great job there ;)

PS: Once again i'm not mad, this is just the way i talk and i'm sorry if some1 reads it with some other kind of 'attitude', which is not :)

Keep enjoying the game and don't worry who is better then who b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ahem... Frankly I have no clue how I showed up on Andres's list as I always thought I was a ****ty cleric in PvP and PvE =/
    Keep enjoying the game and don't worry who is better then who b:victory

I AM BETTER b:angry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I AM BETTER b:angry

Ohh Deccypops.. I has an idea, we can make a musical
    out of this about whos better b:shocked?

• Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Ohh Deccypops.. I has an idea, we can make a musical
    out of this about whos better b:shocked?

Decus, u r better for sure.. erm.. at Math!! hehehehe

And yeah, a musical would be funnnnn xD Esmeryl, u start filming ppl and then sing :D
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    u start filming ppl and then sing :D

Ironic O_O i'm going to be performign at my schools summer fayre on sat! :O

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    heartz failz
    he no gud on bestest-gear-list!
    i like potato