Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yes. I do.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The guys from cata have went from "not all 100" to "mostly 9x" and now with emo(90) and Neo(94) they got to"7x-8x alts".Please keep us updated when they hit 29 and go blue name!
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The guys from cata have went from "not all 100" to "mostly 9x" and now with emo(90) and Neo(94) they got to"7x-8x alts".Please keep us updated when they hit 29 and go blue name!

I don't get it... o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IFarmMyShet - Dreamweaver
    IFarmMyShet - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Damage hacks excuse please.b:shutup
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    I won't scroll back just to quote >.< and I'm sorry it was 8x-9x not 7x-8x(posted by Longknife)

The point is they are trying too hard to prove that Catalyst has nothing to do with their recent wins,wich is part true.Saying that Catalyst alts won the wars for Kylin is bs,but in the same time saying that they didn't have anything to do with it is likewise.

Undergeared @_@' please tell me you are not serious.Don't bring me your exemple and expand it to the whole group.They are so undergeared that one of them is cata barb,right?So undergeard that they have better gear then 90% of both guilds?
    And the lamest attempt to mockery is that they can't stash their r9.Like realy o.O?Ok but how about the other event stuff?

-At lvl 1 you can use your tome,wich in their case it happens to be lvl6-7;
    -At lvl 80 you can use Cube neck/Warsong Belt wich in their case it happens to be between +7 and +10;
    -At lvl 90 you can use your Event cape,wich in their case it happens to be +10 and sharded with vit stones;

If we drop that alt thing(btw that was brought here more by Kylin members then any other guilds)and consider those mains,how does it look saying that people with +10 Event/Nirvana
    or r8-that come from the best tw faction on the server-have nothing to do with winning a tw?!??

Its same like saying that our/or their r8+10 and people with NV are useless just because they aren't r9.Or 10-15 good geared and skilled = any other 10-15 +3/+5!How does that make you look when you say such a thing?

About the ganking thing:
    1)Its something like this:"Need backup vs Zulu and Omerta!"Then people that are not doing anything or just want some fun go there.If they get more numbers then what you got try to blame it on your guild for not helping rather that blame it on the other guys because its easier that way.

2)I not even once saw in guild chat something like"QQ Kalyptica come to help vs X or Nyxyo come to help Y" it is always like I said in the first exemple.Someone askes for assistence then people that want to go there just go.If Kalyptica come should we just say GTFO you are rank 9?Do you think he will come other time when we might actualy need him?

Ofc the other side will go "wtf noobs you had to bring a R9 " asumeing people have QQed for help and rather then bring more people will blame them for ruinning the fun because its in human nature to point the others rather then look at yourself.

I remeber one time at Hidden orchied Zulu vs Crimson.They had the gear and experiance we had the numbers.They still kicked our asses but we were able to put up a fight.Close to end Nurfed showed and he was gush onshoting most of our guys.Someone was QQing in guild chat about Zulu scking because they had to bring their r8+12 and I told that guy what I will tell here again.Nurfed had the same right to have fun like all of us out there had.Rather then use your rage on trash talking the other guys better work harder on lvl and gear and try to do better next time.

3)About other factions ganking Zulu,Long you will find it hylarious how many people that applied in that time to Crimson,or peeps that I did my alt bh with,said they've been pked by Zulu in their lowbie days and they used that as the fuel to keep them playing,leveling gearing to eventualy take their revenge ^^

Most of that guys already left Zulu at the time you joined and yet they were hate targeting you just because of the tag.

As you see,people like to extend it to the whole group.Some Zulu wanabe hardcore pkers killed them so they hated the faction,some Crimson members celebrated/trash-talked Zulu for not getting the map and you say the whole faction did it.Others hate crimson for what happened in the past it doen't mather if it was other leadership and that like only 2-3 persons are still in guild,they just hate the tag b:chuckle

Nevertheless to who ever said that he didn't expect Crimson to be so weak after what they saw in Zulu,well sorry to dissapoint you but that Crimson =/= Crimson nowadays.We lost 5 members to Catalyst,the 10-12 people from Kylin that helped us went to Vailhaila and then to kylin,the 10 Wodan guys started their own faction Insanity all of those in like 2 days.1 week later another 7 people group went to Val.Those were most of the poeple with good gear and tw active from Crimson.So again sorry for dissapointing!

Since that day we always struggled to get 7x-8x to wars until surprisingly last two no show wars when we had good signup/showup so im realy looking forword to future wars!

PS:sry for long post! b:surrender btw Dark_fate quotes like Dral :))
    edited June 2011
    I won't post as much as I wanna say since im on a touch screen phone and its a pain in the *** the write something on, but pretty much the 1st half of what you said is invalid.
    Yes, some of the alts are well geared, mainly due to account stashing gears. However, the 3 things about tome, necklace and cape are kinda exagerrated.
    My tome- shtty +5 vit.
    My necklace- warsong +5
    My cape- +5 with hp shards

I gurantee you, theres only 2 alts on my mind with anything close to what you said.
    Basically, its again, the gear discussion. One person says one thing, the other says another, when really its quite pointless to even discuss. No one ever said the alts weren't helping, but people make too big of a deal about it, saying it's the only reason KY is winning, when really, it's cuz KY has rebuilt themselves to be a known power again, and are proving it.

Since this whole topic is about alts now, let me ask you this; I recall seeing some alts from Insanity, including Lumpe's wizard? and a few others. This is why I'm confused over the outrage of having alts in KY. It seems so pointless and hypocritical since Crimsom is doing the same thing?
    Anyways, /rant. Discuss~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You are all dumb.
    edited June 2011
    You are all dumb.

Go to bed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Get back in the kitchen.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Yes Lumpes wiz is in Crimson as well as Flash's barb.Those are the only alts from Insanity and until now they never been in a TW vs Kylin.

What Oko said!
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    What Oko said!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    About the ganking thing:
    1)Its something like this:"Need backup vs Zulu and Omerta!"Then people that are not doing anything or just want some fun go there.

2)I not even once saw in guild chat something like"QQ Kalyptica come to help vs X or Nyxyo come to help Y"
    Whenever I see PvP in guild chat, I find out how many each side has before I even look for a teleporter. There were a couple of times in Kingdom when I found out our side was actually getting rolled despite having 3-4 more people than the other. I basically told our kids to stop being bad and not rely on numbers to make up for their lack of skill and terrible gear. I'd also make sure that either there was at least one person to fight who had comparable gear to my own or we were outnumbered by enough that it could still be challenging. Honestly, I'm still used to not talking about PvP in guild chat at all from QQme days - we'd get 20 more people than necessary and the fun would be over, so if you wanted PvP to continue, you had to PM people.

tl;dr: Yeah, I'd say that's still on Crimson.
    We lost 5 members to Catalyst,the 10-12 people from Kylin that helped us went to Vailhaila and then to kylin,the 10 Wodan guys started their own faction Insanity all of those in like 2 days.1 week later another 7 people group went to Val.Those were most of the poeple with good gear and tw active from Crimson.So again sorry for dissapointing
    And from what I was told, Crimson was still crystal sprinting Kylin at the start even after they apparently hemoraged two dozen people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    And from what I was told, Crimson was still crystal sprinting Kylin at the start even after they apparently hemoraged two dozen people.

Is that anything like a hemorrhoid?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So much talk about cata alts in kylin. Far as I know me and rome are the only two who actually start with the kylin tw and dont go to catalyst's wars lately. Oh for those that dont know my kylin char is ustolemyname one of kylin's cata barbs. Also I believe my barb is probably the highest lvl and best geared catalyst character in kylins wars. So any excuses of alts winning tw's is laughable at least. Soryy catalyst members if I missed you coming to tw in kylin or if your geared better. No offence.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    By your Crimson's moral standard, I'm sure Flash and Lumpe's alt won't be allowed to "help you win a TW"?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    I was going to say how useless my 94 wizard is with no gears as of now, but then I realized it is crimson. By the time my wizard in which I can't account stash to is 100, it will most likely be better then 90% of crimson wizards, which is really sad.
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So basically, what Crimson wants is for us to stop recruiting ppl, cause it means we're cheating?
    And then you wonder why ppl laugh at you.

Also, someone should tell someone to fix this stupid forum? It's bugged beyond hell, seriously.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    once my mystic gets r9 you will all feel the power of 7k heals and storm mistress that nukes for 1k hp!! My cragglord will make everyone pee their diapers in fear! My devil chiyu will make even the biggest testlcled man's balls shrivel up like a raisin ! My salvation will make sandwiches so good it will make your stomach assplode because u can't stop eating them (it's all in the secret blend of spices she uses)! My vital herb plant will enlarge all female **** in range into a size triple D! And my punishing sting will shoot AOE nuclear missles!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    By your Crimson's moral standard, I'm sure Flash and Lumpe's alt won't be allowed to "help you win a TW"?

since you still have cata's alt, if they can come, they will

So basically, what Crimson wants is for us to stop recruiting ppl, cause it means we're cheating?
    And then you wonder why ppl laugh at you.

Also, someone should tell someone to fix this stupid forum? It's bugged beyond hell, seriously.
    soooo, since when a faction recruit someone that is already in an another main faction?
    ...because you're the first to do that
    I wonder why you still speak here when you said you'll stop. lol

I was going to say how useless my 94 wizard is with no gears as of now, but then I realized it is crimson. By the time my wizard in which I can't account stash to is 100, it will most likely be better then 90% of crimson wizards, which is really sad.
    ikr. omw to R9 b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This thread has hit 69 pages.

I am so proud of you all. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    since you still have cata's alt, if they can come, they will

Good. Let's hope the ALTS!!!!QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ! will stop.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This thread has hit 69 pages.

I am so proud of you all. b:laugh

69 is a magical number isnt it?b:pleased
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    my favourite.
  • Woneo - Harshlands