1-105 fcc guide

Lust_Dagger - Sanctuary
Lust_Dagger - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
This Thread is for haters and those people who wanna know how to lvl quick
if you dont want what i said on my 1st sentence please stop reading now.

ok lets start.

1-50 max lvl is easy and only take 1 full run or 2 half runs
how? get someone to help you solo fcc BM is my 1st choice but Sins if good geared and high hp is better and must be 4.0-5.0 aps type

and take note if you want more xp get a lv 102 below.
103 + will not give that much xp but still good.

also those bosses the higher the hp they got the better xp they give
but i wont recommend that on 2nd boss hahaha or else you will have hard time on killing it

50-85 will take 4-6 days to reach it by doing same routine for 1-50

but if you want more xp you might have to spend more time and skip some mobs and bosses on activating the hyperstone, that means more runs hahaha

the heads room is better if you solo it alone without the person who's boosting you, ask him/her to leave the squad while you doin the heads alone, i know you will not manage to
kill alot but check the xp that you are gaining and if your character is not ready for soloing it then you both do it together then next time do it alone lmao b:laugh

85-100 is better with squads i recommend this time is the time for you to start learning
how your skills works and how to apply them
also to meet new friends and haters along the way
yea you need haters in this world to make you popular
and now you thinking why the h3ll they know about rebecca black or even justin biebier all over the world

back to the topic its all depend on you now on my Sin when i reach lv 80 i started spamming fCC with squads and i reach 100 in 2 weeks with a bit of social life ofcourse you'll need that hahaha and there you have it some classes stop at this rate just for vana keys and gears but my char is a sin so i need lvling,

now below this is for those who can solo frost cover city

100-101 - is much easier bcause you can solo fcc 1 week and you reach 101,doing 3-4x fcc a day 2 sets of hyperstone 20 activations. On my character i spend time on meeting new people and haters too along the way farmed a bit bcause im not pure Cash shopper.

101-102 - 1 week and 5 days and you will hit that lvl doing 3-4x fcc a day 2 sets of hyperstone 20 activations and me doin the same still with squads with my mates

102-103 - 3 weeks and 2 days and you will gain it 3x fcc a day 2 sets of hyperstones 20 activations, i remember this rate i was doing fcc solo run with my sin alone. And people keep asking me how do i do 2nd boss in fcc hahahaha tbh when i discovered it i almost smash my keyboard hahah and i always swear at 2nd boss when i die there

this time got vac powders/ move speed pots / dew star protection /charm
i use them on boss/ running quick while hyper is on/ dew star for xp room cause i lure them all

also this is the 1st time i saw my name in rankings and i didnt even know that there was lmao. saw my name on 1st list so i was so happy. lvl 103 sin Lust_Dagger :)

103-104 - its really hard lmao 1month and 2 weeks to gain it still same routine 3-4x fcc a day 2 sets of hyperstones 20 activations was workin on gears too to help me on the way i focused on hp and dmg so i can spend less time on each run and same hyper time on hyperstones too that means i can get more xp than normal

104-105 - same **** different day 3-4x fcc a day 2 sets of hyperstones 20 activations. and im starting to hate it hahaha sick of lvling. well normally i can do fcc a day but as i remember i missed a whole month doing it and it feels goooood!!!. and then i need to finish what i started so i start gaining xp again, even though no one cares,

and thats freakin whole 3 months to gain it.

as you can see i didnt do anything there
no tricks or ****
just hardwork and patience
and a little bit space with gf and family + 48hrs hospital work a week but manage them work all together

ok if any questions and hate or anything on your mind please do help your self and post on this thread thanks b:laugh
Post edited by Lust_Dagger - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XSoultakerx - Raging Tide
    XSoultakerx - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you are awesome....
    you beat the game.....
    you reached the final....
    credits rolling over your screen.... GAME OVER

so you basically skipped all the nice stories.... fun quests,
    whats your next goal? lemme guess FW? or BOI?
    I would almost think by the way how compulsive you are ... that it is your job b:chuckle

Personally I myself wont be leveling this way ... too much content to be missed out.
    secondly , i dun see a guide here, maybe a summary of what you have done.
  • Lust_Dagger - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    you are awesome....
    you beat the game.....
    you reached the final....
    credits rolling over your screen.... GAME OVER

so you basically skipped all the nice stories.... fun quests,
    whats your next goal? lemme guess FW? or BOI?
    I would almost think by the way how compulsive you are ... that it is your job b:chuckle

Personally I myself wont be leveling this way ... too much content to be missed out.
    secondly , i dun see a guide here, maybe a summary of what you have done.

Fun quest? Where?! lol b:chuckle
    i mean wheres the fun on those quest?
    Begging in WC for someone to help you?

well i didnt put the full detail on how really but give some hints and time spend on each lvl because i dont want you telling what do to i want you guys to discover it
  • XSoultakerx - Raging Tide
    XSoultakerx - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Fun quest? Where?! lol b:chuckle
    i mean wheres the fun on those quest?
    Begging in WC for someone to help you?

well i didnt put the full detail on how really but give some hints and time spend on each lvl because i dont want you telling what do to i want you guys to discover it

b:chuckle I do congratulate you on leveling to 105 where as i know hundreds who spend years and still only at 101

The thing is ... If you think that running FC all day long is fun continuosly for 3 months...
    then prolly I dont think you would have a cluein enjoying the game.

Don't get me wrong, there a lots of ppl who wants to be 105 within months just like you.
    and by all means, they are entitled to it, I would congratulate them aswell.

What i consider fun for example the cube, killing kunkun as a wiz, or staunchworms^^
    the wraith attacks and archo event,
    the in depth storylines for example :
    Goshiki quest, history of TT.

Just saying it must be a feeling like meh just killed a WB, meh it took me 5 min meh, another perfect shard has dropped, meh not worth much.

To me those are tiny lil things that makes it very worthwile to play, the squad dynamics in killing a boss togther, the feeling you get when linus drops a mold.

I guess I am experiencing the game, rather than rushing up to 105.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    tl;dr version of guide:
    Spam fcc.
  • Semician - Sanctuary
    Semician - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ....why the h3ll they know about rebecca black or even justin Bieber all over the world..

Fixed it for you.b:chuckle
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    tl;dr version of guide:
    Spam fcc.

Sounds about right.
  • Lust_Dagger - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    b:chuckle I do congratulate you on leveling to 105 where as i know hundreds who spend years and still only at 101

The thing is ... If you think that running FC all day long is fun continuosly for 3 months...
    then prolly I dont think you would have a cluein enjoying the game.

Don't get me wrong, there a lots of ppl who wants to be 105 within months just like you.
    and by all means, they are entitled to it, I would congratulate them aswell.

What i consider fun for example the cube, killing kunkun as a wiz, or staunchworms^^
    the wraith attacks and archo event,
    the in depth storylines for example :
    Goshiki quest, history of TT.

Just saying it must be a feeling like meh just killed a WB, meh it took me 5 min meh, another perfect shard has dropped, meh not worth much.

To me those are tiny lil things that makes it very worthwile to play, the squad dynamics in killing a boss togther, the feeling you get when linus drops a mold.

I guess I am experiencing the game, rather than rushing up to 105.

make sense mate but those "fun" thing you trying to tell us dont exsist anymore
    Molds? cube? arch events? when did the last time ever people done than?
    no one cares about molds nowadays
    cube? just for book makers who want PoF
    arch wraith event? LoL only fun when 2x

thanks for grats but i just finished what i started b4 i end up getting bored on lvling like others and one more thing im a sin i need lvl more than any class
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am sorry I went off topic, but back on topic.

I assume when you said a guide, it's applicable to evryone, from newbies to veterans.

1. how ppl from level 1 get to fc in the first place?(total newbies)
    2. I dont know anyone who is willing to solo fc for free for ppl they dont know
    3. how they gonna buy all those hypers?

Since you re a sin, your input on skipping mobs, the shortcuts you take, the skills you use, is viable for this guide.

so unless you add at least *how to* information, I could only say that this is your story and not a guide.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    TROLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL OK

seriously >.> how would a sin who only stealthed to bosses make a guide from lvl 1 - 105 =/
  • Yamchayama - Sanctuary
    Yamchayama - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't see why I (or anyone else) would need a guide on how to stand around sucking my thumb collecting exp while someone else does all the killing....maybe this guide should include what you're doing while your sqaudmates are working, such as...
    1. read a comic book
    2. blow bubbles
    3. etc...

btw, gratz on 105! b:victory
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    told you guys this wasnt my alt! >;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What's the point? Do you print up a little sign and hang it in your office that says "I beat the game in xxx days?" Whatever floats your boat.

You did it on a sin, the faceroll class that goes awol whenever the going gets tough and takes so much skill to spam three keys. Whoop De Doo.

What do you do after to hit endgame? Really? Rinse and repeat?
    Just some guy
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    told you guys this wasnt my alt! >;O
    LOL
    and QQ why do i have to lengthen my message to at least 5 characters.
    i wanted to say "LOL" only. b:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOL
    and QQ why do i have to lengthen my message to at least 5 characters.
    i wanted to say "LOL" only. b:angry

TROLOL ? - 5 characters.
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    All I can say is grats on being the first 105 on santuary. I cannot do this because I get bored of seeing the same things over and over again.(Do to the fact that Im right brained see my post about this if interested http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1128161).Im not here to hate like other are. I think your amazing for being able to pull that off
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OP's just stroking his e-peen.
    Move on please.
    Gratz on 105, I guess. Not really an accomplishment anymore.
    Although I wouldn't mind being 105 for the schweet forum avi.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~