New Event (rewards)

Options
psicho69
psicho69 Posts: 142
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Just wondering what everyone has gotten so far for doing it.

My lvl 54 seeker got 1 hyper exp stone
95 sin got 2 Fantasy Fruit

So yea post what you got :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Socket stones, chips (pack and separate), pill with some buffs, and random pigment (not tradeable).
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My BM got the Purplepuff Bird b:thanks Good thing i have so many low lvl alts lolb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so basically a bunch of **** to waste our time? heh back to grinding in 2X lol
  • HotHotShot - Heavens Tear
    HotHotShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just got a Red Squirrel Pet that's un-everythinkable
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just got a Red Squirrel Pet that's un-everythinkable
    I wanted to get that red squirrel QQ but got only buff stones :D
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    someone got the new jj fashion. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • psicho69
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what fashion, a red squrriel, a GIANT BUNNY...........i've gonna **** so far i r sad now b:cry
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    psicho69 wrote: »
    what fashion, a red squrriel, a GIANT BUNNY...........i've gonna **** so far i r sad now b:cry

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/30646
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've gotten everything but a pet. Not sure how many runs I've been on. I think been doing it for a few hours....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    someone got the new jj fashion. b:cry
    one of my squadmates got the new fashion
    it has semi-chinese name lol
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Assassin_Sf - Sanctuary
    Assassin_Sf - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol Soni I got it :)
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I want a chimei pet lol Oo;
    Also, escorian, the link you send to pw databse... it says the fasion is only for males D: ?
    Can anyone confirm if that's true or not ._. ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:victory i got my big ugly bunny. his name is ToF "tons of fun" b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Meh I got lemur and other garbage. Hopefully when I am done opening my 30+ packs tommorow or so I might get a Red Squirrel and Giant Bunny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i just did the event today on my alts, and for my alt, that i only use as a shop - i got a chimei pet. woot woot, untradeable, therefore never to be seen again.....
  • OdinSilace - Sanctuary
    OdinSilace - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have seen a few people gain and try to sell the new fashion but i havent seen it yet, can someone post pics please? :D
    P.S. i got a rock from this event -.- AKA socket stones and a few buff pills...
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I did the event on my Barb for my alts. Honestly, event wasn't worth it for me. Most on Vent and in my faction agree as well. The event was around 30 minutes late, so after searching for the NPCs for 30 minutes, I gave up and had to get ready for TW meetup. After TW was over, I found the NPC which was in the original spot I thought they would have been in (due to it being late, I couldn't find it), and tried it out.

Did it on 3 toons. Got:
    -1 Random pigment (bound on an alt w/ no account stash on that account)
    -Apoth items for all other toons

Not to mention it was a big charm ticker on my Barb.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Got nothing of note on my alts, but got a Red Butterfly pet and a Red Squirrel pet within like two boxes of each other on my cleric. <3

Too bad I'd already gotten a butterfly during the quiz event so I had to NPC the second one. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Slightly off topic, but i did one run for my lvl 21 alt, soloing it with my 87 herc - holy **** that spider (lvl 23!!) in cave of the vicious was hitting harder than tt 3-1 first boss, herc died first time and i ran for it - just got out with charm tick.

Soloed it again, this time with continuous heals, but dam, a low level squad wouldnt have stood a chance
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Slightly off topic, but i did one run for my lvl 21 alt, soloing it with my 87 herc - holy **** that spider (lvl 23!!) in cave of the vicious was hitting harder than tt 3-1 first boss, herc died first time and i ran for it - just got out with charm tick.

Soloed it again, this time with continuous heals, but dam, a low level squad wouldnt have stood a chance

That's weird since I can solo that boss with my herc fine. Even my 7x psychic can solo it. b:shocked

By the way, can helpers get the pets too or not? b:surrender I want a red squirrel or butterfly QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    By the way, can helpers get the pets too or not? b:surrender I want a red squirrel or butterfly QQ

The helpers can get either the red butterfly, red squirrel, or purple plumepuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Got the cloak on one of my alts.

Wild Mane Mantle

Evasion 150
    speed +0.10
    mag res 250
    hp 80

3 sockets

Required level 40 (Tradable)

I think that's a awesome reward. In some regards, even better then a Tauren cape :)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Got lots of pots, some chips, a random pigment stuck on my lowbie seeker and few socket stones lol
    No pets at all but besides all the **** I got the new fash ^_^ My bm is happy now b:chuckle

Also ran a single run with a faction mate and he got the bird egg lol Been trying with friends for the giant bunny but the only shout we got all event was my fash xD

Love those events and want more :3 The red squirrel I got from the quiz is so cute :D
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Update!! Finally got a red squirrel, so happy now and I have 12 boxes to open when I get home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Torrotorro - Archosaur
    Torrotorro - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    After more FAILS than I can count on my fingers and toes I finally got a Giant *** Bunny! b:victory

Also some pots and a mysterious chip box
  • psicho69
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I Got A Purplepuff Bird!
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Got nothing of note on my alts, but got a Red Butterfly pet and a Red Squirrel pet within like two boxes of each other on my cleric. <3

Too bad I'd already gotten a butterfly during the quiz event so I had to NPC the second one. D:

You could not have sold that one?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You could not have sold that one?

Pets are character bound, unstashable.
    I finally got a pet,but on the wrong alt b:sad , a psy i was gonna delete... my new shell face chimei companion now prevents me to do so :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • msbrownie
    msbrownie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    100+ runs, nothing but a waste of time b:victory
    b:surrender tho pills are handy :x