Referral code?

nekitochan
nekitochan Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hi, I have a short question.
When I created my character I saw a box with the option to introduce a referral code. Now some friends want to join and I wanted to give them my code but I don't know where to find it. If somebody could help me with that I would appreciate it ^^

Thanks in advance.
Greetings.
Post edited by nekitochan on

Comments

• Shenzi - Lost City
    Shenzi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Either I'm blind and never noticed it, or you're posting on the wrong forums. Which PWE game are you taking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nekitochan
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for answering :)
    I'm sorry, I should have written it. I'm talking about PWI (so I guess the forum is the right one), I saw the box with the option to enter a referral thing when I made my character ^^' It was orange, at the right side of the screen (if I remember it correctly)
    But I can't find much about it, just something in the forums about a event that had something to do with referals some time ago...
  • nekitochan
    edited June 2011
    Ok, as nobody else said something I searched again in the Forum and I found other people asking about this

quoute: "hi all. i'm new to this game, and i have a question.

when you start your account, i saw this thing about inviting friends to play when i first started. as this came up, i thought 'i won't tell my friends about this until i know it's a good game' (not that it wasn't good) so i skipped it onto the download. now i have no idea on how to get it back and invite all my friends. could someone please send me a link or tell me how to get the page back up?"

The answer was a link (http://perfectworld.com/referral) and the following explanation:

"you get a personalized link that you can email to your friends that will give you credit if they fulfill the requirements."

But when I click at the link I'm only redirected to the pwi main page, no referral thing there.

The post was a bit old, so I wonder if it was just some kind of event that is over by now or if I'm just to blind to see the referal link or whatever to invite some friends to the game.

I would appreciate if somebody could tell me something about it. And I repeat that I'm totally sure that I saw a box with the option to enter something if you was referred to the game by someone. Maybe it's only the in game Name what's needed, I don't know... That's why I'm asking, it would be nice to get some info about it. Thanks.