Reputation Opinions

Options
Saiikuro - Heavens Tear
Saiikuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Ok you guys i need some opinions, out of these options, what would be the best to invest Rep. in? Cleric, Psychic, Seeker, or (if i make one) a Mystic? Please post why, pros, cons, etc. Thank you!b:pleased
Post edited by Saiikuro - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I had to vote all, because I could.

It all depends on what you are after.
    But I'm partial to clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saiikuro - Heavens Tear
    Saiikuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well its basically just whichever class benefits most for end-game things. Nothing particular, pvp,pve, tw, instances, etc. I just cannot decide
  • HexOddus - Raging Tide
    HexOddus - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    investing in reputation, well

easier classes to get reputation are healers and tanks. Wether mystic or cleric - Barb, BM or Seeker, they are always wanted for FB which give around 4-9 reputation a boss...

Where to invest reputation on DD class, when you like to play such character...

I am answering this so you can answer also this...

how much reputation do you need...
    1. to get when you get to lvl 100 ?
    2. a level to have a quiet time without gathering it ?

by lvl 30 you will need 300
    by lvl 40 - 1000
    by lvl 50 - 2000
    by lvl 60 - 4000

if you keep doubling up to 100 lvl you will need 64 Kreputation points, or 2560 wraith badges that get you 25 reputation. Of course this is without considering the the reputation you earn by quests done.

that means 640 a lvl starting at lvl 1

To your question, invest in the one you really like... have fun !!!
  • Innamorata - Harshlands
    Innamorata - Harshlands Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

easier classes to get reputation are healers and tanks. Wether mystic or cleric - Barb, BM or Seeker, they are always wanted for FB which give around 4-9 reputation a boss...

by lvl 40 - 1000
    by lvl 50 - 2000
    by lvl 60 - 4000

if you keep doubling up to 100 lvl you will need 64 Kreputation points, or 2560 wraith badges that get you 25 reputation. Of course this is without considering the the reputation you earn by quests done.

Reputation doesn't scale the way you think and your numbers are wrong after level 40.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

by lvl 40 - 1000
    by lvl 50 - 2000
    by lvl 60 - 4000

At the start I thought you were a troll, but at the end I guess you were really serious... o.o
  • Shenzi - Lost City
    Shenzi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well its basically just whichever class benefits most for end-game things. Nothing particular, pvp,pve, tw, instances, etc. I just cannot decide

I guess it depends. Do you prefer to do stuff solo or in squads? Squads? Cleric might be the one, or maybe mystic. Solo a good chunk of pve content? Maybe seeker. Your preferences are kind of vague though :P Play a little of each till you find what you like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's all dependent on your preference.

I wasn't interested in rank 8/9 on my wizard at all. I knew how evil wizzies are with rank 8, I just wasn't purely interested in it at the time.

I would have gone rank 8/9 on my sin purely out of necessity (the interval on chest). She's just a few rep away from rank 6, so I probably will get there with her soon enough, but not before I level my mystic.

I'd like rank 8 on my mystic because the armor's sexy. Well, and I'm naturally a damage whoor, so of course, why not? But I put off getting rank with her to...

Save up for 100k rep and for all the other miscellaneous **** on my psychic, because while she can't solo much of anything worth soloing end game, I would definitely delve further into pvp as a rank 9 psy. It's a true end game goal of mine--that and hitting 102 to get over 500 magic points.

But like I said before all this rambling, it's dependent on what you like.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?