Best way to find FCC party??

Options
Hitsuu - Lost City
Hitsuu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
I'm an 83 archer and I want to know the best way to find an FCC party?
Post edited by Hitsuu - Lost City on

Comments

• Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    spam in world chat that you're looking for one...
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Go to Snowy village and just spam until you find one, will be harder to get one as an archer than one of the "necessary" classes for frost (BM, Sin, Cleric/Mystic, and normally a barb but possible a seeker to tank).
    I've always found it fairly easy to get squads as dragons make the pulls that bit quicker. However the classes that are purely there to fill the gaps when it comes to frosting will unfortunately find it harder to find a squad, although to be honest if I'm making the squad I actually try and fill the last 2 spots with a class that isn't already present. Normally the rest of the squad doesn't mind too much what fills the gaps as long as the needed ingredients are already there. The last 2 spots are just for DD and whether it's good or bad DD it's better than waiting around longer than you need to for another good frosting class to come along when the squads ready to go.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Go to Snowy village and just spam until you find one, will be harder to get one as an archer than one of the "necessary" classes for frost (BM, Sin, Cleric/Mystic, and normally a barb but possible a seeker to tank).
    I've always found it fairly easy to get squads as dragons make the pulls that bit quicker. However the classes that are purely there to fill the gaps when it comes to frosting will unfortunately find it harder to find a squad, although to be honest if I'm making the squad I actually try and fill the last 2 spots with a class that isn't already present. Normally the rest of the squad doesn't mind too much what fills the gaps as long as the needed ingredients are already there. The last 2 spots are just for DD and whether it's good or bad DD it's better than waiting around longer than you need to for another good frosting class to come along when the squads ready to go.

WOW been a long time since I (an archer) did frost but when did it change that zhen classes were no longer desired in frost???

Are Wizards and Archers with their zhens no longer wanted? If this is true it is really sad comentary.

I admit I am old school but when I did them it was best to have one of each (BM, BARB, EA, EP, Wiz, Veno). Each class was important LOL

But I do agree, go to Snowy Village and spam you are looking :)
  • Shenzi - Lost City
    Shenzi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nope Minx, it's just like nirvana now. People want aps to kill the bosses in 3 seconds flat. At least you still get the odd party that likes the arcane classes for the mobs in big room. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WOW been a long time since I (an archer) did frost but when did it change that zhen classes were no longer desired in frost???

Are Wizards and Archers with their zhens no longer wanted? If this is true it is really sad comentary.

I admit I am old school but when I did them it was best to have one of each (BM, BARB, EA, EP, Wiz, Veno). Each class was important LOL

But I do agree, go to Snowy Village and spam you are looking :)

Well generally most people want to get up and go as fast as possible and so whatever DD is there quickest gets the last two spots but I've had parties where I didn't have lead and the leader would sit there and wait for a second BM or a seeker to come along.
    I personally like to have archers in the party but the problem still stands that unless they can tank the instance they aren't as "necessary" as a Barb, BM, Sin and Cleric. Personally at 80 I would much rather have an archer a wizard and a Seeker in party than a sin and any two of the three I just said. Most are too squishy to solo the shades at 80 but get to come along anyhoo just to steal aggro from the tank and not even bother to subsea on the pulls.

@Shenzi 8X frosts aren't about having high APS at all, I mean BM's are favored due to drags as at 80 there really isn't that much interval gear available for your average player, especially if it is your first character as most -int gear cost several million a piece. I think a lot of people just don't understand how much better it is to get a varied squad rather than getting more of the same classes as too many people have power leveled, I only have a loose understanding of the uses of other DD classes and I didn't set foot in frost untill 80.