Has pw glitched or something and u lost some of your money, and u didnt buy anything?

Options
nothen
nothen Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Can some on help me out ive teleported to lost twice in the past couple days nd when i checked my bag some money was missng wat do i do?
Post edited by nothen on

Comments

• ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Teleporting costs money... the teleporter even tells you how much...

It depends on where you're teleporting to, and from where.

b:bye
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nothen
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ive lost 30-50k both times and to tele to lost it only cots 1k so thts not the problem
    And how do i turn on quick reply?
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nothen wrote: »
    ive lost 30-50k both times and to tele to lost it only cots 1k so thts not the problem
    And how do i turn on quick reply?

Should had mentioned the amounts on first post then b:surrender

On quick replies. Check the post you want to reply to, on the top right corner there is an icon that looks like a paper with a pencil over it. Click it b:victory

Back to your problem... you are being charged for the teleporting of all who are taking the same teleport route as you are at the same time. All because you looked funny at the teleport master.

Jokes aside, try submitting a ticket, I suppose.

^ Press Trouble Shooter over there and follow the steps.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The teleporters in Heaven and Hell take more money than what is written, however it is only like....3K more last time I checked, which has been for awhile now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • nothen
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u submitted a ticket and they told me to post on here..and im really getting charged for everyone else lmfao so how do i get money back!!!!!!!
  • nothen
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i mean i submitted
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yes using tp cost money, or ur just stupid.

b:bye
  • Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary
    Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I actually did have an issue with this the other day... I had a bunch of tokens i was liquidating to pay for the last raptures i needed for my daggers and when ilooked in invent i only had 4mil instead of 15 mil...i relogged and everything. But i also had a 10 mil note in my bank that i sold off after i wrote a ticket and after relogg etc.. And when i npc'ed it...i magically had 25mil... So long story short...not the same problem but similar. Could be a nasty server delay for a repair or something.
  • nothen
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no sht i knw it costs money to teleport since ur so smart tell me why i payed 50k to tele to the city of lost then 30 something the second time!!
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and im really getting charged for everyone else lmfao so how do i get money back!!!!!!!

That was just a joke b:chuckle
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That was just a joke b:chuckle

really? 30-50k... i dont have tons of coin but really? your QQing over 50k...
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

I don't quite get it but...
    you are being charged for the teleporting of all who are taking the same teleport route as you are at the same time. All because you looked funny at the teleport master.

^This was the joke I was refering to.

OP is QQing because teleporting from... wait, didn't say from where... but teleporting to Lost City cost OP 30k-50k.

Now even if that is not much, it is not how it should be. Hence why the QQ.

b:pleased
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Core is acting dumb, so I can't check the lvl of your char. Is it possible you bought the order from general that says is 10k but really costs 100k and you just think you lost it on teleporting? Every time I see one of these threads it turns out they bought that thing from the general.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

If it is a situation with teleporting then I would QQ a bit... well actually send a ticket, since although its not much, it can end up being a lot if it is not fixed.

I sometimes teleport about 15X in a day from BH, FB, helping others, Quests etc... so that would be from 450K - 750K per day!!

If you still dont think that is a lot then you can send the money to me everytime you teleport. b:laugh
  • Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver
    Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no sht i knw it costs money to teleport since ur so smart tell me why i payed 50k to tele to the city of lost then 30 something the second time!!

I'm but this isn't possible the only way your port cost would be that high is if your going to abbadon or seat of torment which are the fbs in hell and heaven.
  • Morell - Lost City
    Morell - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dont know what lvl OP is but if you re a new player, learning skills cost money..

ijs cuz i ve seen happen about 3 times that ppl didnt realise skills cost money.. and i dont think someone who has business in abaddon or heaven or hell would QQ over 50k or so.. so i guessing OP is not that high lvl.. also hatching pet eggs, putting stones in armor and stuff etc. costs money.. anything tiny really..
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Allow me to be a little mean to you to start, then I will proceed:

A 'hello', 'please' and 'thanks' will always make things go better. When someone like ZAPATON (an overall good guy) goes for a joke, no need to get pissed off like that, it's just some friendly nudge, even if, I admit it is quite irritating if you are already fidgety.

Anyway, when it comes to your issue, I've never encountered it. Have you bought something by mistake upon arriving there or before? Check your inventory and try to recall things clearly.
    I don't believe it's repairs or skills if you are at a low level still.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    A bit off topic, but to lighten atmosphere a bit..

Warning, if u drop coins on the ground to pick after so squad gets a fair share. (Like dropping 1 mil in a 4 men squad so all get 250k) , consider as well any dead people in squad, lol

My wife and I were in cube and she traded me 1 mil "as safety" to go in advanced.

We had still a dead afk friend in squad (rezed, but just afk..). I decided not to go to advanced so dropped 2 mils on floor. Picked up, thnking my wife would get 1 mil and me 1 mil and dead guy zero..Wrong.. Dead guy rezed next day 666k richer b:chuckle
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle