i miss pwi

Options
Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary
Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
So yeah...i finally got all the mats i needed to make my tt99/nirvana daggers.....and now i need a new laptop lol....the laptop i was using got taken away..thus..i cant play lol...oh and to top it off it was the day before 2x lol...on a side note i am happy im 5.0 :)....

Moral of this thread: im bored and all i have is my samsung vibrant to keep me busy lol..

Related question to pwi: whats the best way to refine gear to higher levels(cheapest) and whats the best way to get vit stones? Aswell as whats the best instance to farm as a 5.8k hp sin to get coin for vit stones..

And before you flame that i didnt search my phone keeps **** up on it so sorry about that.
Post edited by Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dont come back, its bad game. go play apb reloaded :)
  • Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol ikr unfortunately i am stuck on it...mostly for friends than anything anymore though
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ingame friends are ingame friends, go enjoy life. Make REAL friends b:chuckle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ima highly known person where i live, i dj parties and have a pretty decent social life. Though i still like to maintain friendships in the game. Just because i dont know them doesnt mean there not my friends lol and in refrence to your game...ill try it out when i have a laptop again and not my stupid phone lol
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ima highly known person where i live, i dj parties and have a pretty decent social life. Though i still like to maintain friendships in the game. Just because i dont know them doesnt mean there not my friends lol and in refrence to your game...ill try it out when i have a laptop again and not my stupid phone lol

Hey! That sounds just like me! I took a 9 month break and now I"m back :P I tuned down to become a casual player though. If I become hardcore again, I'll drop dead in front of my laptop. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lmfao yeah im a casual player now (well not atm lol) i used to be on when i woke up till when i went to sleep....but i had to stop that lol....ive been playing since it came out lol i tend to take 2-5 month breaks here and there
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i played for almost 3 yrs, im so happy i finally got the guts to quit. found other games to play, still work at my full time job. Waiting for another game to come out.. Still go to my parties :) couldnt be happier, I wish i could get my money back from this game thoguh :( b:chuckleb:laugh
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lmfao yeah im a casual player now (well not atm lol) i used to be on when i woke up till when i went to sleep....but i had to stop that lol....ive been playing since it came out lol i tend to take 2-5 month breaks here and there

I actually think that's healthier than playing it straight. For me at least, with long breaks, I can take my mind off of it and do something else, and when I come back, it's like fairly new to me so I would not be bored as easily. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NO fun endgame content, no fun in game, its either r9 or not. QQQQQQQQQQ more me.

b:kissb:dirty
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NO fun endgame content, no fun in game, its either r9 or not. QQQQQQQQQQ more me.

b:kissb:dirty

There are plenty of fun things to do in pwi, they include:
    -ganking a lvl 31 in pvp
    -stun locking a lvl 101 rank 9 player
    -spamming horns
    -etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    APB is a giant failure full of hackers, go play GA instead. (check steam)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited June 2011
    Options
    APB is a giant failure full of hackers, go play GA instead. (check steam)

Steam games FTW :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ingame friends are ingame friends, go enjoy life. Make REAL friends b:chuckle

WTF is life?
    There is no such thing as IRL, only AFK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|