Let me get this straight

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
I wasn't around when the change first happened but....

You can only get 36 mirages per day?

GG Pwi, **** over F2P players since 2009
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Talihina - Raging Tide
    Talihina - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You sound surprised. b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well, you can still keep the boxes to open later. With 3 accounts I can get 108 mirages per day with very little work farming 2-2 solo mode. A lot more than I usually bother to farm tbh.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ya honestly in the long run you get alot more mirages then you would just have say... 4 mirages drop off a boss in solo mode....... And for the people saying "the boxes will stack up and stack up and stack up....." .... What you're going to be doing TT non stop for months EVERY DAY? I find it really hard to believe you'll never open them all.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I wasn't around when the change first happened but....

You can only get 36 mirages per day?

GG Pwi, **** over F2P players since 2009

Or for many of us, helping F2P players, in this case.

For me, solo mode is worth running again, and unlike some I can't do squad mode on my own. Now that it is 2x boxes are stacking up in my inventory but am I complaining? No, because I'm happy about it. I can slack off from TTs after 2x and sit back and open my boxes each day. Profit! Before, each boss dropped maybe two mirages on average. Now (non-2x), a boss will often drop two boxes = 12. A minimum of 6. So PW is giving us *more* mirages and yet people still complain.

Those of you that heavily farm TT can either take a few days off to open boxes, or like a previous poster suggested, turn drops to free and drag in a 70+ alt to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I honestly don't know why anyone would complain about the fairy box thing. When was the last time someone got more than 36 mirages from TT in one day? And to those who have, is that a regular occurrence, or something that happens only during double drops? *looks at Rawrgh*
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Fairy boxes = fruity named, yet profit $$$.

b:victory
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    More mirages? Yes, but for people who farm a lot, you can't access most of them. I just came back yesterday but I can already see that I'll have a large stack of useless boxes in the future.

I just got 7 boxes from 1 boss kill. That's more than a day to access my mirages from one boss.

I used to get around 50-60 mirages a day during normal drops, now I'm limited to 36.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I used to get around 50-60 mirages a day during normal drops, now I'm limited to 36.

how much did the surgeon charge to remove your sense of tedium, again...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's not a nerf to 80% of the players, just the 5APS farmers who farm TT day in, day out.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    -Make a couple of more accounts
    -Make lvl 1 cleric
    -Fly to TT and bring it with you to pick up boxes
    -Open on them
    -Win
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Boxes have level 70 requirement
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    -Make a couple of more accounts
    -Make lvl 1 cleric
    -Fly to TT and bring it with you to pick up boxes
    -Open on them
    -Win

cant. it has lvl restriction as well.

Edit: Boogie ninjad me
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    It's not a nerf to 80% of the players, just the 5APS farmers who farm TT day in, day out.
    Getting 50-60 mirages takes maybe 2 hours if your dps doesn't suck and you can solo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Getting 50-60 mirages takes maybe 2 hours if your dps doesn't suck and you can solo.

And for me, mr.poor, I can now get 36 mirages in 2-4 runs of solo mode.

Seems like this is working perfectly. Joe bloggs gets an improvement, mr 5aps gets screwed royally. b:victory
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Boxes have level 70 requirement

Oh. Well that sucks.
    I assume you use to not farm the TT for the purpose of mirages. In that case, you still get your mats, which would be the main profit, and you get to open your boxes later. Idk about other TTs, but each boss in 2-2 solo usually drops 1-2 boxes so that's 6-12 mirages, which is more than what bosses usually drop. Now the only catch is you have to open them in the future. But like I said, you are there for the mats.
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOL All you ppl do is cry, new changes, old ones.. sales... the game.... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

leave this dumb game go play something fun :)

yes i am still lookin at these forums i did play for 3 yrs :)b:bye
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited June 2011
    In the GREAT words of Rawrgh - Raging Tide .....everytime a thread popped up, about things people didn't like, but Rawrgh loved......"QQ moar". b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    And for me, mr.poor, I can now get 36 mirages in 2-4 runs of solo mode.

Seems like this is working perfectly. Joe bloggs gets an improvement, mr 5aps gets screwed royally. b:victory
    You'll spend more on subs than you'll get in return from solo mode ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    One person complaining about fairy boxes is not going to make any direct changes. Here are your options:
    -Deal with it
    -Quit
    Now you take your time to find out which option fits you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You'll spend more on subs than you'll get in return from solo mode ijs.

? No, no I wont.

Pretty much garenteed 3 boxes per 2-2. Cost me 70k for the 2 subs. 230k+ profit right there.

Just spent 26 subs on runs and got 74 boxes. Ive now 101 boxes. Nomnom longterm daily cash?

I plan to farm 2160 if possible, I mean ive only been in there for 2-3 hours (With osme afking etc) and got that much, its something to do while I wait for my friends to show up for Lunar ^_^

ijs but your ijs was wrong by any scale.

@FrozenPhire

Make it all rainbowy, solid text walls are boring :(
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ? No, no I wont.

Pretty much garenteed 3 boxes per 2-2. Cost me 70k for the 2 subs. 230k+ profit right there.

Just spent 26 subs on runs and got 74 boxes. Ive now 101 boxes. Nomnom longterm daily cash?

I plan to farm 2160 if possible, I mean ive only been in there for 2-3 hours (With osme afking etc) and got that much, its something to do while I wait for my friends to show up for Lunar ^_^

ijs but your ijs was wrong by any scale.

OH no she didn't!!!!
    I'm kidding, but wow that was ..wow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along