Why you play assassin?

Options
im2cool4usothere
im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Assassin
I play to stalk people lol. You can follow and they never know! And when they leave safe zone, you can killing. Also you can skip boring parts if you have aps and just kill boss. Since most cleric fail and will not heal if you grab a bunch of monsters to help them, why should i play other class? I just skip to boss.
Post edited by im2cool4usothere on

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I play my assassin primarily for soloing things much easier than my 5 APS BM or 5 APS archer. Although, there are a few things I find much easier with my BM simply because of the defence/HP advantage my BM has over my sin and when going up against mobs that seal/stun/sleep quite often one needs the extra stuff.

As for the stalking thing.. kinda creepy that one would waste the time.
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I play my assassin primarily for soloing things much easier than my 5 APS BM or 5 APS archer. Although, there are a few things I find much easier with my BM simply because of the defence/HP advantage my BM has over my sin and when going up against mobs that seal/stun/sleep quite often one needs the extra stuff.

As for the stalking thing.. kinda creepy that one would waste the time.

noo it fun. you see them in like archo and you follow them and then you hit them and say why you talk to my girlfriend? the auction lady or the boutique lady or whatever they are doing is only for me!! then you pk them lol
  • Clressill - Dreamweaver
    Clressill - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I only play my sin because it's the class i chose when i got the game and it will always be my farming character b:laugh need someone to farm for my archer/psy
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tideborns are the only race with nipples and I hate playing caster classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tideborns are the only race with nipples and I hate playing caster classes.

even i am not so creepy with the assassin also why guys having the nipples? in real life and in the gaming is weird
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's my farm toon
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its a pretty broken class so I figured I'd reap the rewards of that.

My 5 aps BM dps is insane. A 4 aps Rank 9 demon Sin with decent...everything will just be ridiculous. I think equally geared BMs and Sins the Sin has about 160% more dps. So consider a 4 aps G15 claw BM then think 160% the damage.

2k paints heals 4 times a second...
    stealth...
    huge base dmg...
    huge crit...
    nipples...

And best of all, no needing to call in friend to paint me before I solo an instance.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1) i like to solo, getting groups is a pain, and people tend to be annoying in general 0.o

2) its easy, little to no micro managing. Got tired of "QQ cleric, wy didnt you heal me, idc if i ran ahead of you, you suck!"
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm tired of hunting down other sins for a blood paint =[

All the sages hide from me b:cry
  • gnarkkkk
    gnarkkkk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just made a sin, kinda boring since is low lvl =/

Just want to make some extra money with him lol
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Original reason? Bloodpaint :D

Reason now? It's my new main. Got so damn tired of my BM so I just use it to farm NV and sell off big room/solo frost runs.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    noo it fun. you see them in like archo and you follow them and then you hit them and say why you talk to my girlfriend? the auction lady or the boutique lady or whatever they are doing is only for me!! then you pk them lol

lotta pk going on at the auction house...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lotta pk going on at the auction house...

lol auction house is happening in the safe i not pking them there. i following them when they leaving and if not doing the teleporting then i can killing them when they leave the safe. b:sin
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I played an Assassin back when they have only been added to the game because I like Daggers as weapons, hitting fast, needing to chain skills to sustain life because of weak armor, I also like having high evasion and watching people/mobs miss a lot ... well, you know that was before everyone had a 5.0 aps sin that is used for farming or for low lives who enjoys killing people who can't defend themselves with ease.

yeeah, I actually liked and played the assassin class for it, then all a sudden 5.0 what.. mob died... lol

anyways, still fun to play one ^^
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For the first year or so in this game I jumped servers and classes alot. Than found some really great people on raging tides who took me in. Showed me how to be a proper fish. What I love about sin is how fast I kill. Though I think my stats are screwed up a bit but nothing I can't fix.

Sins are squishy yes but we kill so quick it makes up for that. I'm not a pure dex sin as I have invested a decent amount into vit. Once I'm 90 I'll take the vit and add to str and dex. But I also met a mystic who has been my lvling partner since level 36. We do everything together including soloing stuff. This is my first high class in this game and I'm proud of it. I love being a sin as in my ff11 and wow days I was either a healer or a tank. Never went the dd route as I liked having the healing spells and bringing people back from the dead.

So if your reading this and considering being a sin. Go for it. Grab lots of pots and life powders for the first half of your levels. Eventually you'll stop using so many. =D
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i liek 2 kil stuffs fast, i go pk ppls outside sz, cuz dey talk 2 my gf and dey so bad, i liek pk lol so fun lol i stalk ppl all time, i am creepy grammar killer lol, i pk grammarz all time lol, see, lol ?

._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Insanebrujah - Dreamweaver
    Insanebrujah - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For the first year or so in this game I jumped servers and classes alot. Than found some really great people on raging tides who took me in. Showed me how to be a proper fish. What I love about sin is how fast I kill. Though I think my stats are screwed up a bit but nothing I can't fix.

Sins are squishy yes but we kill so quick it makes up for that. I'm not a pure dex sin as I have invested a decent amount into vit. Once I'm 90 I'll take the vit and add to str and dex. But I also met a mystic who has been my lvling partner since level 36. We do everything together including soloing stuff. This is my first high class in this game and I'm proud of it. I love being a sin as in my ff11 and wow days I was either a healer or a tank. Never went the dd route as I liked having the healing spells and bringing people back from the dead.

So if your reading this and considering being a sin. Go for it. Grab lots of pots and life powders for the first half of your levels. Eventually you'll stop using so many. =D

A little off topic in ff11 wat server were u on I played for almost ten years
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thank you Dorset
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Never played a rogue before. Also never played a proper MMO before PWI. I usually play a caster in other games and the BM/Barb didn't really appeal to me, so I picked assassin. Now I'm just glad I happened to pick the god class xD
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Astriid_ - Dreamweaver
    _Astriid_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I started playing a Sin recently after my friends got mroe and more unreliable.
    Sins are very nice to solo, i am dependand of Noone.

Dont understand it wrong, groups are fun as heck, even more with frinds you know in RL
    as well. But after certain friends started to... change i decided to play that game back.

It's claimed that Sins are way to easy to play that even noobs cant fail at them.
    While some points are true on that, an noob-Sin and someone who knows what he/she
    is doing are tw entirely different worlds.

Met an Sin which is new at his buesness, and you have an problem.
    Met an Sin which knows Exactly what he's doing and you can count the seconds till you are dead.

My friends dont like Sins because tehy think tehy are a noob class for the weak players.
    And i am sooo going to show them how Wrong they are. b:sin b:laugh

Besides, my sin is just a beauty to watch. xD
  • Psycoson - Archosaur
    Psycoson - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never played a rogue before. Also never played a proper MMO before PWI. I usually play a caster in other games and the BM/Barb didn't really appeal to me, so I picked assassin. Now I'm just glad I happened to pick the god class xD

I am Sorry One God Class, ain't your forgetting your fishy Brothers in arms Psychics there OPed and underplayed and of you have a Sin and a Psy in a squad working together then god help the person/mob on the receiving end.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am Sorry One God Class, ain't your forgetting your fishy Brothers in arms Psychics there OPed and underplayed and of you have a Sin and a Psy in a squad working together then god help the person/mob on the receiving end.

If you have just a psychic by themselves and they are well geared....Dear god help the whole area...

If you have just a sin by themselves and they are well geared....dear god help anything they target....

If you have a psychic and sin in squad together, both well geared and able to work together for amps and AoE's.....Oh ****ing hell, *kills self first*
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I started playing a Sin recently after my friends got mroe and more unreliable.
    Sins are very nice to solo, i am dependand of Noone.

Dont understand it wrong, groups are fun as heck, even more with frinds you know in RL
    as well. But after certain friends started to... change i decided to play that game back.

I can totally see this point. Joined a BH89 squad on my cleric today. Asked right when I joined for the cost. About 10minutes later and they're just then getting wines and still no answer. I left the squad. Next WC I see for Eden I ask "cost?" rather than join. What I get in response is 2 attempts at an invite and a reply "you cleric right?". They don't answer me: I don't answer them. ~30m later this same person is still spamming WC looking for a cleric. b:chuckle
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i was curious if that stealth business could be any use in PvE.

i'm kinda still curious; my 'sin's only level 50, and that's not enough to stay stealthed any very long time. i guess i can force stealth away when i get ganked, but that's pretty seldom. 2-on-1 mob ganks i solve more easily by potting and sparking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I play it because I like to pk, solo bosses and hit hard. Also I love stealth and sins are 1 of the best instance farming classes. And yes, I am really taking advantage of the sins being so op
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Because they are one man army, op, everyone play them, farm, pk. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When I get my sin to a higher lvl (only lvl 30 for now) I would like to play as one because they are the only class I can pk efficiently as, no matter how bad my computer is. I also don't require to be lvl 100+ with great gears just to pk. They also make it easy to farm at high lvl for profit as well (that's if you have the money to make a farming sin). Lastly they are the only class that can escape a party wipe by using force stealth lol (unless its a "?" boss).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • DarkPlaces - Harshlands
    DarkPlaces - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I started a sin to finance my barb, but never actually liked playing it. Until recently, that is. Now that the sin is 52, I am beginning to have fun. One thing is that I'm rid of bh29 now (getting a qingzi squad is near to impossible nowadays). The other thing is that with shadow escape, I am close to invincible in PvE. As long as I pay attention I don't have to die even when the rest of the squad wipes. Also, I have an hp charm. With my rather low hp it seems to last forever, compared to the barb's charm.

I don't think I have grasped the finer points of playing a sin yet, but it is getting better every day. If this trend continues, I will enjoy myself a lot when I'm getting to the 8x-9x level range.
  • Mkey - Momaganon
    Mkey - Momaganon Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i play a sin to be oped and it requieres even less skills like all pvp in this game
    so many fishs are there and i wanna be part of it i pwn all old classes and then i can trash talk how ****ing amazing i am
    of course there are some idiots who say and pretend that sins arent oped
    they are too stupid to use their power
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't play my assassin to stalk people. I don't even PK. This is the first DD I've ever stuck with for this length of time. In every MMO I've played I've been either a healer or tank(Mostly tank). But I chose something different for once. The first 50 levels of my sin were pretty challenging as I was by myself. No faction, not many friends...yeah it's rather sad but true. Once I reached 55 got a great faction that I'm no longer apart of and met a great mystic who's been my leveling partner ever since and just Saturday got married too. We do everything together.

We will solo FC together as well. Yes that means I won't be stealthing through the mobs to kill the bosses. May take more time but worth it as it just doesn't feel right without her. But assassin is alot of fun to play. Kills extremely quick. Even faster now that I got my demon spark. If you're sitting there questioning rather or not to play a sin. Try one. Just don't give up on it like most do because you die alot. If you think/plan ahead you will be just fine. Just make lots of life powders. Level your apoc as much as possible. Won't be long before you're downing mobs in just a few seconds. So..go play a sin...go on....! b:victory
  • SmifnWesson - Lost City
    SmifnWesson - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I play this one to kill questers, noobs, random afk people flying around, I play my 100 sin on sanctuary to farm coin, and lvl alts, and help people with mini-bosses, bosses, bhs, fbs whatever....playing an assassin for the most part is "easy-mode" and thats why most people play it, including me....