Strongest

Options
SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Who is the overall best pker in all of Sanctuary?

Is Kirby/Saxwell the best? Pls say no QQ
Post edited by SinFulGodX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When speaking of stronger/strongest you need a list of qualifications by which you mean since the definition of the word differs from each individual. Do you mean most kills? Recent or old school players? Skill or gear based? Give us a general outline of what you're looking for.

Also I fear this may turn into a flame-bait thread >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lust get in game and pm me pls i needs help QQ

i mean who will win in pk fight b:shockedb:cry
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kirby probably have the best of both world, skills and gear, and if you just want to know who is thoughest pker out other counting skills+gear its most likely between rfskkirby/MrsSaxWell and Kanjou
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this might turn out to be best per class and etc lol its really hard to say. because in my eyes, you strip the gear away and put the top pvpers against each other, thatd show the true skill. then theres the matter of whether its best 1v1 or best when handling group type pvp x.x tbh i always saw SecondToNone as a very skilled pvper and his bud Stillaplaya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok this is a who can kill Kirby/Saxwell becuz he is spamming me and wont stop even when i ask him QQ
    b:angry b:cry b:surrender
  • XxJenniferxX - Sanctuary
    XxJenniferxX - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No one can kill kirby/mrssaxwell he's nothing but a cash shopping keyboard face roller. That's why I don't pk anymore because all I do is go out there and get killed by that stupid cash shopper. I think you can actually report him to get him banned because no one likes him anyways cuz hes a selfish power hungry d-bag
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmmm a fac mate of mine quit pk too because of him b:cry

QQ

One of my friends is a really good pker and helps me alot when i get spammed cuz ima noob, but he says this Saxwell is too op and cash shopped for him QQ..... sum1 help me

Pking is fun except when ur spammed by a sin 23 lvls higher than u

His daggers cost more than everything i have ingame b:shocked
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Meh pk is pk lol don't like it dont go out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My massive **** is the best PKer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I can kill MrsSaxwell, why?

jennifer I feel so sorry for you, let me help you..........
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I can kill MrsSaxwell, why?

jennifer I feel so sorry for you, let me help you..........

He is a spammer who will pk me anywhere i try to pk. I ask him to stop and he tells me not to pk if i dont like it. I like pking but its not fun when a 103 sin spams a lvl 80 sin
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waisoserious
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The only thing that can defeat MrsSaxwell is the legendary Seagull.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He is a spammer who will pk me anywhere i try to pk. I ask him to stop and he tells me not to pk if i dont like it. I like pking but its not fun when a 103 sin spams a lvl 80 sin

First of all, where are you going out? If its SP/West then I can see why you'd get spammed.

On the other hand, there are pk "guidelines" for a reason and I even think that constant obstructive pk harrassment is bannable these days... but I don't want to tell you to shut off PK mode if you don't like it, because that only contributes to our problem of dead server pvp...

And since its a pve server, you probably wont be seeing any PKKs lmao

I really don't know what to tell you lol Maybe instead of asking him to stop try making humor of it, whiny or QQish demands are rarely met with positive or desired results in PK. On the other hand....see what the rest of us non-sins have to deal with? -.-
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

And since its a pve server, you probably wont be seeing any PKKs

mayb i should play again
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary
    Dreamscape_ - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mayb i should play again
    You in pk....my life would be complete...
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You in pk....my life would be complete...

a sin to go with your archer, nice i suppos. i will never log back into pwi, i deletd my BM my sins retired.
    The wife dont wanna play it, dont blame her lol.
    Things got super boring with the whole pay to win thing, skill died a long time ago, no place for people like me anymore
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kirby is cool lol he has skill with his gear makes him just really strong stilla is awesome but he's a noob b:victory b:chuckle well yeah if u dont like to get killed a lot of times in pk then dont pk if u like pk go pk but dont whine that a lvl 1....uh ....a lvl 103 is spam killing u i LOVE pking i kill who ever i feel like sometimes... lolz i mean Sara just likes to poke me with a gush and im dead lmfao but i fight back against him and stun lock him and rawwwwwwwwwwwwr i put up a fight kirby just owns me but i fight back thats what pk is try and try to kill someone OP or not TRY TO COMMIT MASS MURDER b:angry b:kissb :bye