Any Swedes?

Loppan - Dreamweaver
Loppan - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi im from Sweden and wanna meat swedish players lol so if u from Sweden (best country ever) post in this thread.

Sverige e best!

PS. NO NORWEGIANS here
Post edited by Loppan - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
  • im2cool4usothere
    im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hi im from Sweden and wanna meat swedish players lol so if u from Sweden (best country ever) post in this thread.

Sverige e best!

PS. NO NORWEGIANS here

why you no liking the norwegians....

lol you are mean and talking about the english of people but then you no understanding the words lol you can not even read lolololol that is not meat that is the vegtabul this is the meat
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    why you no liking the norwegians....

lol you are mean and talking about the english of people but then you no understanding the words lol you can not even read lolololol that is not meat that is the vegtabul this is the meat

please... just stop posting. it makes you look like a dumb kid b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011

if i spraying the troll with water will you melting?
  • Loppan - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011

oops did i write meat? i meant eat*
  • Killercows - Sanctuary
    Killercows - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    dont say hello until you are at the other side of the river
  • Loppan - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    where did u **** from?
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    where did u **** from?

do not say this to american girls also you can not saying the penetrate if you say you can banning
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    do not say this to american girls also you can not saying the penetrate if you say you can banning

Your engrish is making my day a smile a minute.

Please continue. b:victory
  • Loppan - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011

sry i didnt understand that (my bad English)
  • Loppan - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Btw no norwegians here
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    sry i didnt understand that (my bad English)

....i can not telling the meaning i do not want the banning you can searching but do not do at work or you will be trouble also do not do it if you are child ony the adult can searching this thing
  • Shenzi - Lost City
    Shenzi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Loppan, his english is worse than yours. He's talking about your spelling of the word 'come' and that it is somehow related to American girls.

@the fail engrish person. Please shutthafawkup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Loppan, his english is worse than yours. He's talking about your spelling of the word 'come' and that it is somehow related to American girls.

@the fail engrish person. Please shutthafawkup.

If you saying this or penetrate to them they will thinking that you are saying the bannable thing i get yelling at for saying that i penetrate a character and do not wanting his post to be lock i am wanting to him find the swedish
  • Shenzi - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    If you are 'wanting to find him the swedish' then why mention the whole penetrate thing at all? If the thread is locked, it's locked because of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    i'm just trying to be a helping person....
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I want to have sex with female characters!

osh-b:shutup
  • Shenzi - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    T_T

where be mai banhammer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you are 'wanting to find him the swedish' then why mention the whole penetrate thing at all? If the thread is locked, it's locked because of you.

Lol, it's really not hard to understand him, but I'll translate for you.

He doesn't want the OP to be using the wrong words (such as saying "****", which we know is a "naughty" English word, instead of using the proper word, "come"), because some idiot could get the wrong idea and get the topic closed for "dirty" language. Then he gave an example, saying he said he "penetrated" (I'm guessing this is either a skill name? Or simply the wrong word for the situation), and someone got offended. He's just trying to tell the OP to be careful about how he speaks, since it's obvious it's not his first language.

Granted, all could have been said in PMs...but meh. XD
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Then he gave an example, saying he said he "penetrated" (I'm guessing this is either a skill name? Or simply the wrong word for the situation), and someone got offended. He's just trying to tell the OP to be careful about how he speaks, since it's obvious it's not his first language.

Its funny how he keeps saying "don't say penetrate" but he's said it himself like 5 times on this thread by now b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2cool4usothere
    edited June 2011
    Lol, it's really not hard to understand him, but I'll translate for you.

He doesn't want the OP to be using the wrong words (such as saying "****", which we know is a "naughty" English word, instead of using the proper word, "come"), because some idiot could get the wrong idea and get the topic closed for "dirty" language. Then he gave an example, saying he said he "penetrated" (I'm guessing this is either a skill name? Or simply the wrong word for the situation), and someone got offended. He's just trying to tell the OP to be careful about how he speaks, since it's obvious it's not his first language.

Granted, all could have been said in PMs...but meh. XD

thank you, i think that nobody understanding me and I pk a bm who was higher level than me and he telling me that he do not understaning how i can kill because she having the marrow skill and i say that word to her (can i not say even when i explaining?) and then she yelling at me. Then she got her friend and they following me and yelling at me and keep killing me again. so i just trying to helping him find some friends so this not happen to him. I asking my roommate why keep with yelling at me just because i kill and she telling me about the word. oh also i am not boy but my character is one

Its funny how he keeps saying "don't say penetrate" but he's said it himself like 5 times on this thread by now b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased

I sorry i thought that if i am explaining is okay i will not saying again
  • Loppan - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    but still this thread isnt about sex and relationships. I WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS ANY SWEDES OUT THERE AND NOT THIS SWEDES http://www.gardenaction.co.uk/images/swede_brora_2.jpg
    Over and out b:kiss
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I sorry i thought that if i am explaining is okay i will not saying again

Don't worry about it, "penetrate" is not a bad word. It all depends on the context. b:thanks
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]