is the item link thingy broken?

dirtycar74
dirtycar74 Posts: 88 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Sorry if this is discussed somewhere else, but I couldn't find it if it is.

Earlier today i noticed a lot of ppl in game posting WCs trying to sell items, and it would just say WTSpm me. I tried one for myself (not WC, mind you - i have no teles) and had same thing happen, the link didnt post to the chat window. Is something amiss this afternoon?
Post edited by dirtycar74 on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I'll talk to frankie and let him know something's up. Thanks for reporting it!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    dirtycar74 wrote: »

Earlier today i noticed a lot of ppl in game posting WCs trying to sell items, and it would just say WTSpm me. I tried one for myself (not WC, mind you - i have no teles) and had same thing happen, the link didnt post to the chat window. Is something amiss this afternoon?

Did you happen to take a screen shots of this incident?
  • Zeyar - Dreamweaver
    Zeyar - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    try switching channel .. like squad chat or guild chat, and back to normal chat
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah this happens every now and then. Along with this you will notice that instead of having "World", "Guild", etc next to the chat it will be back to how before that was implemented.

Easiest solution is to log to char screen and back in.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah this happens every now and then. Along with this you will notice that instead of having "World", "Guild", etc next to the chat it will be back to how before that was implemented.

actually that happens when you are tabbed out for too long the game says meh and starts to be lazy b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have that problem too, but ONLY on my catshop character, a lv3 cleric O_o. Occurs if I'm tabbed in or out, idle or not, can last for hours... I play on 2 computers so I tend to have my playable character with all tabs out except squad/faction, and I watch WC/Archo local/trade over the catshop's screen.

Right now it's not doing it - odd - but once it does it again, I'll take a screenie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dirtycar74
    edited June 2011
    Did you happen to take a screen shots of this incident?

Sorry Frankie, I didn't have my thinking cap on when it happened.
  • dirtycar74
    edited June 2011
    dirtycar74 wrote: »

EDIT: Just prior to this edit at 17:18 pst i noticed that links were working again.
  • Zeyar - Dreamweaver
    Zeyar - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Easier than Easiest solution is simply switch Chat Channel (squad, guild) and switch back to normal channel b:lipcurl