Enrage Fake bidding? O.O

124»

Comments

• PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Carebears...lol.....im In Pk Mode On My Barb And Seeker......bring It. Go White Before You Before You Say Carebears. I Love Bluenames Who Qq Or Complain Over Pk.....

/me: T Bags This Whole Thread!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2011
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    one thing that I thought was funny, was anne saying that ET was not a enrage alt guild, and she didnt realize their were that many enrages in ET...but then you have to remember, her sin has been in ET for quite some time. ;) So she cant really use that excuse.

1. ET is not an official Enrage alt guild. Never has been, contrary to popular belief. The fact that it was made up almost exclusively(at one point) of enrage alts does not make it an official enrage alt guild.

2. i've always known the makeup of ET. as pointed out, my sin was in et (from map reset until this past thursday in fact) and was even an officer (until i was made enrage leader)

3. what excuse are you saying, exactly?
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    1. ET is not an official Enrage alt guild. Never has been, contrary to popular belief. The fact that it was made up almost exclusively(at one point) of enrage alts does not make it an official enrage alt guild.

2. i've always known the makeup of ET. as pointed out, my sin was in et (from map reset until this past thursday in fact) and was even an officer (until i was made enrage leader)

3. what excuse are you saying, exactly?

"At one point"...so what...it isn't anymore? I thought like...around 5 people in there were not Enrage alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    "At one point"...so what...it isn't anymore? I thought like...around 5 people in there were not Enrage alts.

um, i have heard that they are now allowing in (some?) non-enrage alts. tbh, i'm not a member of that guild, have no real knowledge of what they do there other than 3rd party info passed thru the grapevine (and we all know how reliable that can be). if you want info about ET you are free to contact their officers/leader. i'm sure that they can inform you about the goings on of ET, if they so choose.

seeing as they arent an official Enrage alt guild, i really have no need to concern myself with whatever decisions their leadership makes. they are just another color on the map that will disappear with time b:cute
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Mt wife is in et and they have a decent number of mains from what i understand. As for showing up to tw,when they fought enrage pup said they had about 20 ppl online.Thats more then some other factions
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2011

My main is in ET... and my alt is in Enrage. Does that make Enrage an alt guild of ET?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Kiyo, didn't you quit or sumpin? If you did, and you're back, wb! b:cute If I'm late with the wb, I blame obliviousness. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    sleepcat wrote: »

Im confused also....we have pages and pages of threads of enrage people chest pounding and proclaiming ET as a alt faction when you defend against multiple ganks. But when it comes to something shady like this they are no longer affiliated enrage? I dont realy give a sht...but your making yourselves look stupid by saying all of a sudden ET isnt baby enrage with a few none enrage sprinkled in. I honestly dont think the bid was deliberate. You guys may want to have someone with half a brain leading ET for you.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Im confused also....we have pages and pages of threads of enrage people chest pounding and proclaiming ET as a alt faction when you defend against multiple ganks. But when it comes to something shady like this they are no longer affiliated enrage? I dont realy give a sht...but your making yourselves look stupid by saying all of a sudden ET isnt baby enrage with a few none enrage sprinkled in. I honestly dont think the bid was deliberate. You guys may want to have someone with half a brain leading ET for you.

If any guild have someone with half a brain leading them... then they won't be playing pwi at all. Do you honestly expect anyone with a full brain to still be playing this game?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You, yourself. Still play :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2011

It's quite simple. Even though ET is not Enrage's "alt faction" most of their members have obligations to Enrage, so it's kind of like saying you won a TW with less resources than you could have mustered. I'm really not quite sure why that is so hard to understand. ET is not Enrage's allies; I would kill ET if I don't know them and none of my alts are in it, despite having a good number of alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Shilizious - Heavens Tear
    Shilizious - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011

that was the lamest "excuse" i've ever seen in these forums, Radiance (with a space at the end) is also mostly made of Radiance(without space) alts, but they never said on the forums that they were an alt guild... sorry but when a guild is more than 80% made of alts from another guild, they are an alt guid

you're giving whatever excuse whenever you need it, when you have a 3way gank and you can defend ET too, you boast about defending 4 TW's, when things like this happen suddenly enrage doesnt have anything to do with ET's performance in TW

i dun care about ET attacking arch, it didn't even effect bidding outcome (since it has been proven enrage can defend rad, dom and GD at the same time, which i respect em greatly for finally doing it), but plz stop making up lame excuses, i believed you when you just said you didnt know anything about the bid, and that was all i needed to know

this game is so full of ppl that try to talk bs about everything, it's just pathetic how many pathological liars are here

(oh and if i made any grammar and/or spelling mistakes, i dun even care since english is my 4th language)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    that was the lamest "excuse" i've ever seen in these forums, Radiance (with a space at the end) is also mostly made of Radiance(without space) alts, but they never said on the forums that they were an alt guild... sorry but when a guild is more than 80% made of alts from another guild, they are an alt guid

you're giving whatever excuse whenever you need it, when you have a 3way gank and you can defend ET too, you boast about defending 4 TW's, when things like this happen suddenly enrage doesnt have anything to do with ET's performance in TW

i dun care about ET attacking arch, it didn't even effect bidding outcome (since it has been proven enrage can defend rad, dom and GD at the same time, which i respect em greatly for finally doing it), but plz stop making up lame excuses, i believed you when you just said you didnt know anything about the bid, and that was all i needed to know

this game is so full of ppl that try to talk bs about everything, it's just pathetic how many pathological liars are here

(oh and if i made any grammar and/or spelling mistakes, i dun even care since english is my 4th language)
    It's nice that you have that kind of attitude to it but have you thought that Anne makes those "excuses" people other people wouldn't let it go? If you don't want to hear the answer don't ask the question. Sure you didn't personally ask the stupid questions yourself but don't blame people when they answer things they are asked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited June 2011
    she didnt even reply to a question as a matter of fact, but dun rly care, though i love it how you always stick up for Anne, Aes ^^

i was just commenting on the fact that she said ET wasnt an Enrage alt faction, well at least not an official one, while the common belief (the same common belief enrage should have) tells us that ET is indeed an enrage alt faction

just an example: when ET fought Enrage they had around 20 ppl in TW (this was stated before in this thread), but when Enrage doesnt have any TW going on, ET has well over 80 prepared to go into battle (which i can assume from past experiences, but i can't know for sure)

also another point i was making in my post was: pwi is full of pathological liars, which wasn't aimed at Anne at all btw, cuz she's one of the most honest ppl here on the forums (well that's what i choose to believe)

edit: should i write 'belief' or 'believe' there at the end, i cant make my mind up
  • ForeverFaith - Heavens Tear
    ForeverFaith - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    whats the question? i didnt know about the damn bid, i have no affiliation with ET other than their members tend to be a large quantity of alts of the people that are members of enrage.

i said specificially, et is NOT AN OFFICIAL alt guild of enrage. the fact that many enrage alts are there comes from the time of reset when it was talked about having an enrage alt guild. many were under the impression (including some members of leadership at the time) that ET would be an official enrage alt guild. However, the wonderful leadership of ET was only too happy to inform us that they were not official enrage alt guilds, that their leadership is not composed of enrage leadership, and they didnt have to listen to a damn thing enrage says. they are not now, nor have they ever been, an official enrage alt guild. they just have alot of members that happen to be enrage alts.

anyway, lets move on. thank you all soo very much for earning Anne her first ever PWI ban. now i feel like a real member of enrage. >.< b:chuckle
    edited June 2011
    dun even wanna start quoting all the posts from enrage officers talking bout ET as the enrage alt guild (not in this thread), doesnt make it "official", but it does make everybody think of it as an alt guild

but indeed let's move on, it's quite sad you actually got a ban for that bid, lilbit funny too (come on, you'd laugh too if it happened to any other guild leader)

and Anne, as i stated before, i rly believe you didnt know bout the bid, but srsly, there was no question, there were only accusations, and thats not the same thing (im just being an *** about it cuz you guys do the same to other ppl b:cute )

edit: added in cute smilie, felt like it
  • ForeverFaith - Heavens Tear
    ForeverFaith - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    obv you dont know me. i have always thought this was the stupidest **** ever. it has happened to other leaders of other guilds in the past, and every time i have said it was completely stupid. contrary to everyone else's beliefs.....we arent all aholes. some of us just wanna play the game.

as for my ban personally, the only reason i really care is that my guild is being punished (we cant bid this week) because of an action that was beyond my control. its stupid, unfair, and shows blatant bias from the GMs/Staff that are in control of such issues. We are enrage... we dont need allies, fake bids, or any of that other nonsense. damnit i want cleric buffs for my cube run and i cant use anne (and all my coin is on her....damn dorb sale!) QQQQQQQ b:chuckle
    edited June 2011
    the reason i said it was funny is cuz i think it was just hella stupid, which i made clear in the sentence "it's quite sad you actually got a ban for that bid"

so you just made a reply to my post, answering to one sentence (which was meant as a joke) and all the other things i said, you don't even have a reply for (though you went off the ET alt guild topic very well, even when this whole thread is about it, well HT is known for derailing threads i guess ^^ )

on another note, you have all your coins on Anne and none on your sin? :O i always keep em spread over accounts/chars
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This to me is quite simple. Anne was in EvilTree on her sin -- I see her sin joining Ultra after the bid and uproar. While I don't know or care about who is higher up on Enrage's officer hierarchy, I can bet there is a large sum of them that have been in EvilTree throughout (some have been quite loudmouthed about it), and I see the move as one of acknowledgement of guilt.

Personally I think this rule is dumb and people should be allowed to use as many alt factions as they see fit and stretch their forces as thin as they'd like, but the past exuberance and elation of defending a bazillion attacks in the same time slot on two factions, then the denial and backpedalling when it turns out this is a blatant conflict of interest as far as silly rules go, when alt faction makes a bid on main faction, can only be described as humorously bi-polar.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Well at least my perspective doesn't contradict itself. I never considered ET the Enrage alt faction, did not count ET as part of a "4-way gank," and have no idea why ET bid on Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited June 2011
    that's why you are one of the ppl that actually make sence on these forums ^^ (most of the time, not always)
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    she didnt even reply to a question as a matter of fact, but dun rly care, though i love it how you always stick up for Anne, Aes ^^

i was just commenting on the fact that she said ET wasnt an Enrage alt faction, well at least not an official one, while the common belief (the same common belief enrage should have) tells us that ET is indeed an enrage alt faction

just an example: when ET fought Enrage they had around 20 ppl in TW (this was stated before in this thread), but when Enrage doesnt have any TW going on, ET has well over 80 prepared to go into battle (which i can assume from past experiences, but i can't know for sure)

also another point i was making in my post was: pwi is full of pathological liars, which wasn't aimed at Anne at all btw, cuz she's one of the most honest ppl here on the forums (well that's what i choose to believe)

edit: should i write 'belief' or 'believe' there at the end, i cant make my mind up

Fail, ET has never once had more than 50 ppl online for ANY reason.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    because of an action that was beyond my control. its stupid, unfair, and shows blatant bias from the GMs/Staff that are in control of such issues.

Tis bad about the ban ... but only one person who should be taking the blame .. and that's w/e tool bid on Arch ... If they didn't realise it had a chance to cause problems for Enrage then they are a bigger fool than I believe them to be .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Hey guys, just a reminder, discussion of bans is not permitted on the forums. Also, this issue has already been dealt with by the GMs, so... Closed.
This discussion has been closed.