The pwi classes

Options
FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
so this has been bugging me for as long as i can remeber. What classes would YOU say should be avoided? and why?

example: Wizards because no one wants them pve instances blah blah blah...

reason i ask is because most of the classes i choose to play seem to be disliked( to top it all it's all magic classes wizard & venomancer mainly).

And this does cause some confusion for some new players as well thinking they may have to make an assassin to be pro or get into anything. I mean even barbs and clerics are becoming rare due to this. So overall what's you thoughts?

plz no flamming I just want to know what the general public this as it seems the game has shifted( for some) from haing fun and kicking *** to Herp Derp i can solo everything and pk anyone. Herp Derp your class is useless a full squad of aps can run though an instance is 2 minutes.
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oh look... its this thread again. b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and this thread will contenue till pwi nukes the c.coky *** bm's/sins that own the game cuz there algorythem was all ***'ed up
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Stay away from these classes

Wizard: their channeling times are too long
    Blademaster: they rely on fist too much and can't cast top
    Venomancer: the only way you can pvp is behind a pet
    Barbarian: you have no dps, stay in kitty form
    Archer: arrows are wayyy to expensive and LA
    Cleric: you run through mp like a track star
    Mystic: you grow plants, isn't that illegal?!?
    Seeker: you don't have r9 and you can't use your third eye
    Assassin: they take no skill to play and everyone will hate you
    Psychic: you don't have a skill to foretell which packs have the good stuff, Aka win the lottery

Oh sweet baby Jesus, I ran outta classes?!? *sigh* looks like you gotta get off then *QQ*
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u.u oh good God guys I'm not trying to ask what class is best and blah blah what i'm asking is what are you general opinions on each class SERIOUS opinions. or you know what just nvm

/end thread
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I hate playing melee but if i were new to PW reading the forums i would assume sin is the only class i could play to have fun/get inv's/pvp. I would also conclude the only way i can have fun or accomplish anything on any other class, including sin is spend boat loads of real money. Not a chance i could farm anything, and therefor i would not start this game

Oh wait, that's why there is only 1 new person a week now as it isb:shocked
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well for me personally, I didn't like melee classes until I played on a BM. Got that to 60 and have been to lazy to level it since then. But the class I think I avoided was the sin. I don't know; guess I'm just different that way :[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute