Dream Weaver Top 52

Comments

• Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh I remember him. He once tried to triple spark and holy path to me at OT. I tripled and resisted his stun and oneshot him with gush.

--> nonstop QQ

He had ****ty pk skills, but his ability to **** off every. single. faction he was ever in...no one has reached his level of dickhead yet with that one.

He's been ran off from our server 3 times. Hasn't been back since the last time.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He had ****ty pk skills, but his ability to **** off every. single. faction he was ever in...no one has reached his level of dickhead yet with that one.

He's been ran off from our server 3 times. Hasn't been back since the last time.

lol i remember he wced to buy tokens of best luck for 5.2 mil a pop and then i opened a pack and got one he pmed me was like sell it to me for 4.9 im like you just wced 5.2 mil so thats how much it will cost you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I believe this is turning into name and shame which is fobidden here.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I like cake
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Veno: _Raszagal_

Clerics: Ligero

Sin: Raszsin

BM: Danters

Ugliest archer ever: Aujami_ b:laugh
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    flooow wrote: »
    Veno: _Raszagal_

Clerics: Ligero

Sin: Raszsin

BM: Danters

Ugliest archer ever: Aujami_ b:laugh

Someone should have nominated you too flow :(

I nominate flowflow cause he was always awesome.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hang on.. I think I found a Decus... *readies shotgun*

::throws math at you::
    I motion to have MrLucky added under biggest dickhead on DW.

That seriously cracked me up. b:laugh
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    **** you guys. I'm not on there *butthurts*

Auka b:angry. I picked that skinny little BM in Etherblade when he was 1X and set him on the right path b:scorn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Guess my acct is still around in cyberspace somewhere. Same name in wow now. PvP is much better over there. nice to see some of the old faces are read about some of my old pvp partners. hope you all having fun, if you ever come over look me up.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Guess my acct is still around in cyberspace somewhere. Same name in wow now. PvP is much better over there. nice to see some of the old faces are read about some of my old pvp partners. hope you all having fun, if you ever come over look me up.

Hey Quiz, nice to see ya around b:bye

I am pretty sure you can't name other games on the forum =/
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited June 2011

ew wow sucked. it was fun at first i guess. kinda like pw. maybe it got better post-cataclysm.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ew wow sucked. it was fun at first i guess. kinda like pw. maybe it got better post-cataclysm.

When I saw your sig.... old school pokemon music came into my head.... MUST LISTEN TO IT!!!!
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I want my damn Card already. D:<

Zan, go home.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I want my damn Card already. D:<

Zan, go home.

I am home.. and yeah I want my card too :(
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Why in God's name would anyone vote for you? All you do is creep on the pretty-looking pixels D:<

At least Im useful and provide entertainment to those stuck in FC. Or whatever.

<.<;
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Why in God's name would anyone vote for you? All you do is creep on the pretty-looking pixels D:<

At least Im useful and provide entertainment to those stuck in FC. Or whatever.

<.<;

I'm super amazingly useful! I spend 1m a day on teles to provide hours of quality world chat entertainment!
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I'm super amazingly useful! I spend 1m a day on teles to provide hours of quality world chat entertainment!

Your week of spam doesnt measure to 10 minutes of my drunken arguments.

/truestory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Your week of spam doesnt measure to 10 minutes of my drunken arguments.

/truestory

Oh no you didn't
  • KarineChan - Dreamweaver
    KarineChan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am popular tho I should be in the top 50 xD
    just kiddin lol
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol no Aubree or Nyte xD First post is a pure randomness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol no Aubree or Nyte xD First post is a pure randomness

I agree, Nyte isn't on that list, and that is an awesome cleric (who is well geared and skilled) right there.

And Ivy_ should be higher than Escorian. IJS. b:chuckle
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I think Yourichi gave up on this as it caused a lot of drama.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I think Yourichi gave up on this as it caused a lot of drama.

That, and because it'd be hell to manage anyways. At least the way she wanted it--half the list doesn't play anymore so she couldn't get pictures. b:surrender
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Don't make me give out my list...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Don't make me give out my list...

No one cares, and way to necro a thread. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Agree 100% with Aubree. And Satchiko a lot of those players are not part of Regenesis or EQ anymore. In regards to Ursa, hmm. there was a time when Ursa belonged to the top ranked Wizards on this server. But that is a long, long time ago back in the days of Seraphim. If we are talking about a current top52, Ursa would not make the cut. There are plenty of other wizards out there now who would rule Ursa. To name a few: Drakira, BlkKnight, Pooplio, Satchiko, Jedeye, hexOmega, Nathanius. And if these happen to be in the big named faction then why qq about it? Wouldn't you want to be part of one of the largest faction on this server when you worked hard on your character to be one of the best?

I agree that people that have run big named faction should have a place in such a list. But if you look on the original list it was not only players that are not playing anymore mentioned but also players that have no pk skills whatsoever, no gear and have not run any big factions. All they did is spamming world chat everyday with nonsense. So these players should not be listed as they haven't accomplished anything.

Oh ****, my name again , lol. Someone pointed me to this thread (post) , I actually didn't care to check more than the 1st page when I've seen it. Why? because it's like comparing apple with oranges. Making this kind of "top xxx" requires a delimitation: Either the current "famous" or the "hall of fame" worthy. This takes a lot of work and it's hard to differentiate between one and another, because of literally different era of the game the players played. Huan Manuel Fangio won 5 Formula1 world titles. Michael Schumacher won 7. Who's the best? we will never know, are they worthy of hall of fame? Damn sure.

"Old School" players that quit before r8/r9 became as common as a TT90 green in 2009 they played the game with the limits imposed upon them by the state of the game. No genies, no R8, no 5 aps, no Stealth , no range damage reflect. But they had to play and consider different variables in order to win. They had to plan more and to execute better because otherwise there was no falling back on your gear to cover up your skill mistakes.

"New School" players have it all easier. They don't know what it means to take lands from NPC lvl 70-80 mobs dressed up in lvl 30-40 gear with a damn wheel of fate +3 in their hands. They don't know ppl farmed 100+ Fb 39s to get that damn thing and failed (and ragequit after, b:chuckle ). They have the gears, they have the levels, they have everything they desire to play the game in a different way: Skill only focused.

Now, in Formula1 there is no chance to bring Fangio back from his grave and put him up against Schumacher. In PWI thigs are different, but not far from it. It's hard for the "Old School" that are coming back to the game to be competitive, because most , if not a big majority, when they come back they are severely behind in gear. Working day and night to catch up is not worth it anymore. They did that at their time, when it mattered for them. Now is just relaxing, wasting time until something else comes in the MMORPG market, something else worth putting time and effort into (and I'm talking about GW 2 that would be, for all intents and purposes, the Clash of Titans).
    Some however stayed in game and ( a very few) made the transition from "Old School" of play to the " New School" of play without too much trouble or growing pains. Skill has no age. Being inventive has no cap. Good basics and understanding of the game mechanics never gets old.
    8 months ago I made a swift couple of weeks return to the game, got a BM to 100 , got him 5 aps, stuff like that, killing time. While doing that I got into 1 TW. Can't even remember the exact factions to be honest, got in cause I promised a faction leader that I met doing a numbers of Delta runs on my BM that I'll help them in TW. I can't remember how much time that TW lasted, I know my kill count increased with about 150 the day after. That coming out of the blue , basically barely finding the skills on my keyboard, half the TW mouse-skill press (and obviously looking at skill instead of battlefield) cause I couldn't remember what skills were on Numbers and what on Fx. Would I want to go like that against a currently up to date and "in the groove" wizard? nope, sure not. He would probably kill me on sight. I don't have the gear to stand up to them and I'm totally rusted when it comes to combos and remembering timings/cooldowns, plus the lack of pvp oriented genie.... There would be no competition, I would probably lose hands down. Could I get back to the top tear wizards on the server if I would put the time and effort to it? I have no doubt. Is it worth it? naaah, what for? I proved my worth when it was the time to do it. I have nothing left to prove to myself and to anyone else. Now is the new generation's time to prove their worth.

But honestly, if all would come to skill for a place in "hall of fame", I will gladly step back and give my spot to 1 wizard: Seraphim. When refining weapons to 3-4 was considered an effort, the guy was actually capable of winning a duel between wizards bare handed. That's how well he knew timings, kills, coodowns, etc. He knew exactly how many seconds has between combos until the other guy's skill will be in cooldown, he was keeping mental notes of who in his squad had enough chi for ultis , and all this while he was leading a TW on 3 paths. Best multitasking I've seen in a looooong long time. His Starcraft 2 profile, for the ones who know it, is the proof of that. That and the fact that he basically killed PvP in A_ion with his faction, until he left, might be another...

See you all in G W 2. You'll see my name ( and Seraphim's, and many others) there again, and if in doubt of what those "old farts" were capable of, feel free to challenge them on even ground.

well, long **** post as usual,

gl hf gg

LE: friggin PWI, censoring acronyms of other games? damn....

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hey Ursa ... I don't mind the necro because ...
    See you all in G W 2. You'll see my name ( and Seraphim's, and many others) there again, and if in doubt of what those "old farts" were capable of, feel free to challenge them on even ground.

G W 2 ... I cannot wait for this
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nubs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Nubs.

I prefer ****, preferably from a female, which is hopefully an Archer. b:dirty
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nubs.

I heard this Divine_Death guy was pro.