Kylin vs Valhalla

Options

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The only thing that says about Valhalla is that MAYBE they finally understand where they stand on this server. WTB some Afterlife versus Valhalla to know who is rly at the bottom when it comes to TW lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My original post was longer, but I just cut it short to the pertinent stuff. STOP all this nonsense about "class" and "dignity", and "following good ethics" in PK. PK should be dirty, smooth, fun and fast paced, no friends, only faction.
    Not long ago - same people were kissing their butts at west and asking for handouts or to join their guild, and be their new buds.

If somebody is trying to recruit your members, he's probably not kissing your GUILD's butt, but the butts of the individual members he's interested in. See the difference is the butt he's kissing. Nobody kisses Valhala's butt AFAIK.

If anything, somebody trying to recruit your members is actually flipping your guild the finger, in principle.
    Why they lost - not sure. But I think that Valhalla shows a bit of class by not responding to the trash talking here - their members showed great constraint in not responding. That says alot about them I think.

It's a game so class and honour doesn't matter, all we see is "win and lose", and you just lost. I can't see your resolute dignified pose while you click your mouse. I can see your faction being announced as losing to Ky on system chat though.

I can be as classless as I want, and kill you by targeting you after duels when your HP is low, and after a sin depletes your HP, or while you're 1v1-ing, and as long as I don't die, I look like a gangsta. If I kill a Valhala while he's 1v1ing, and I live afterwards through the barrage of Assassins who will inevitably pop out of stealth on me, and then I somehow manage to kite away from the Valhala R9-rick-roll-patrol, and I get out unscathed...guess who's going to look like a boss? That's right, me. Not you. I means I'm skilled at kiting and I know how to defend myself, so it looks like I'm straight up gangsta mang.

I could kill everyone after say, Apologies just DGed the whole area. If I do Parasitic Nova and somehow kill 2 r9s and then fly up and kite back to SZ, guess who looks pr0? Not the R9, I'll tell you that b:pleased
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rather be their offspring then a two faced backstabber.

But hey... I guess you all used them, played them, got yours now - so you jump on them as one, like wolves. Mark my words, as they single you out and pk your hide... you'll find your just wimpering pups without your pack here behind you.

So hey.. yeah poke fun at that... call it drama but I just call it.... fact.

I dare any of you to step out of safe zone at west, wc your there and say the same insults you said to them here. You can't and you won't. And do it w/o backup.

Althea - I think from now on, you are on ignore. Your not worth my time and effort to even respond to.
    Wait wait wait, "two faced backstabber"? Please do explain, since 1. I have no idea who you are. 2. You're making absolutely no sense with your novels you end up writing on these forums.
    So go on, the floor is yours. I'm waiting to hear this trolololol.
    I mean, seriously, are you Lutricia under an unknown alt, trying to keep your identity hidden from the people? Or are you just another fail troll that comes on these forums trying to sound smart and feel good about their so called 'cleverness' to the point where you have no sense of what reality is? Either way, you're just another idiot who needs to step outside, smell the air, and remember this is a game, not real life. So do yourself, and all of us here a favor, and just leave. Your post aren't even funny anymore to read, which is depressing. Let a new troll arise, dear child, and may you be gone forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wait wait wait, "two faced backstabber"? Please do explain, since 1. I have no idea who you are. 2. You're making absolutely no sense with your novels you end up writing on these forums.
    So go on, the floor is yours. I'm waiting to hear this trolololol.
    I mean, seriously, are you Lutricia under an unknown alt, trying to keep your identity hidden from the people? Or are you just another fail troll that comes on these forums trying to sound smart and feel good about their so called 'cleverness' to the point where you have no sense of what reality is? Either way, you're just another idiot who needs to step outside, smell the air, and remember this is a game, not real life. So do yourself, and all of us here a favor, and just leave. Your post aren't even funny anymore to read, which is depressing. Let a new troll arise, dear child, and may you be gone forever.

It's okay baby, she did the same thing to me on another forum. Wanna come cry about forum drama/game drama/pulling real feelings into this game with me in my bathtub? I'll wash your back :)<3.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's okay baby, she did the same thing to me on another forum. Wanna come cry about forum drama/game drama/pulling real feelings into this game with me in my bathtub? I'll wash your back :)<3.

Omgosh, yes. We can talk about how there are mean people in this game and how it hurts our feelings b:cry
    I would love to <3 b:cute I'll bring the wine!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    zbzkda wrote: »
    See the difference is the butt he's kissing. Nobody kisses Valhala's butt AFAIK.

And I stick to my position that anyone who actively PKs doesn't kiss Valhalla's butt BECAUSE of how they PK.

These idiots can spend HOURS just clicking and killing in one shot. Just gtfo and let the rest of us have fights that actually last longer than 2 seconds. Or come with r8 gear instead. Then we'll actually, yknow, stick around and fight back instead of leaving. Promise you it's x1000 times more fun than clicking every player twice before they get royally ticked off at you and leave.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Omgosh, yes. We can talk about how there are mean people in this game and how it hurts our feelings b:cry
    I would love to <3 b:cute I'll bring the wine!

GAWD, DON'T LET THAT MEAN OLD NIAJADE HURT YOUR FEELINGS. Or I might have to lather you in bubbles and we'll just have to drink that whole bottle of wine until we're fuzzy in the head and dunno wtf we're doing. :D<3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GAWD, DON'T LET THAT MEAN OLD NIAJADE HURT YOUR FEELINGS. Or I might have to lather you in bubbles and we'll just have to drink that whole bottle of wine until we're fuzzy in the head and dunno wtf we're doing. :D<3

Oh right, that's NiaJade. I've always heard she was never fully.... there.

She reminds me of one of those old, crazy cat ladies that live alone in a shack.
    How sad... we should share our wine and bubbles with her!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh right, that's NiaJade. I've always heard she was never fully.... there.

She reminds me of one of those old, crazy cat ladies that live alone in a shack.
    How sad... we should share our wine and bubbles with her!

Maybe we can get her drunk enough so that she won't be a downer and cry about mixed Perfect World/Real Life feelings. But, I only want those bubbles like in Cinderella. Y'know the ones where she can see her reflection while she's singing, and they glow different colors? Yeaa..those would be awesome. We could make it all trippy and stoofz. b:dirty
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Maybe we can get her drunk enough so that she won't be a downer and cry about mixed Perfect World/Real Life feelings. But, I only want those bubbles like in Cinderella. Y'know the ones where she can see her reflection while she's singing, and they glow different colors? Yeaa..those would be awesome. We could make it all trippy and stoofz. b:dirty

Drunk, crazy cat lady? I like it!
    A little bit of wine can sometimes bring out the best of people, even these type! b:victory

OMG I REMEMBER THE BUBBLES YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I WAS SO JELLY OF HER BUBBLES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Today I watched the lion king for the first time.
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lets get this back on track. The real issue here is how KY paid the GM's to let us use damage hacks. We had the GM's lend our entire guild +12 R9 sets and the we sacrificed puppies for 3 days. That is how we beat ValhaIla.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Zzzz...I debated about whether or not I should respond. Against my better judgement, I will.

Nia, it's been three years now. You've been posting the same **** for three ****ing years. Always the same drama about who's wronged you/people you associate with or your latest in-game divorce or some touchy-feely greeting card ****. Do you know how bloody crazy you sound half the time? Stop. Just stop. Everyone's sick of it and you're not making yourself look any better.

And now one last thing...I know I've told you this at least five different times back on MY's forums and I know this will just fall on deaf ears, but...

Uninstall the game, block yourself from the forums, and please seek professional help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Today I watched the lion king for the first time.

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guys I just saw Golgotha kill Marche like 6 times straight at north archo, it was amazing.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lets get this back on track. The real issue here is how KY paid the GM's to let us use damage hacks. We had the GM's lend our entire guild +12 R9 sets and the we sacrificed puppies for 3 days. That is how we beat ValhaIla.

YOU ****!

No, we just PK'd members until they dropped their ((2 socket)) +9 helms.

Over and over and over.
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guys I just saw Golgotha kill Marche like 6 times straight at north archo, it was amazing.

me and jopp made golgotha rage and log out lol b:victory
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lies... no one can make golgotha rage :P
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think that all of you here - insulting me, sincerley are showing your true natures. You are nothing more then bullies, that jump in when someone you do not particularly like - is getting lambasted.

Eoria - first, as you have said before, this is not the PW-My Forum or game. And as I have mentioned before, myself and my two sisters played that version, and when I was away at college, they both not only logged me but the forum.

Now I am not sure why you all have to jump to such cruel insults. But I think I will refrain from making statements here, because this is not where school-yard bullying and name calling belongs.

Now I think that enough is enough, and you have said what you felt you needed to say, so let's move on shall we?

I think it is best I do not give you the reaction you are looking for. First you jump Valhalla, then I defend them, and you jump me. Understood.

To stay on topic, I think that time is the great equalizer here and Kylin's people will level, and continue to grow strong and more of the map will belong to them. But I also think Valhalla is a strong group of players.

Then you have the other large guilds that are clearly showing their TW savvy and know-how. I think this will be an interesting year. See which powerhouse comes out on the top and watch to see the shift in players within the guild.

I think there are some very good players working their way up and that I hope to see in these guilds soon, and I am also curious to see how Mystics/Seekers are being used in these battles.

I'm being used to stand on lane B and distract their push by looking sexy, while our catas sneak down C and take their crystal out.

It's been working out well.

;)
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think that all of you here - insulting me, sincerley are showing your true natures.

Now I am not sure why you all have to jump to such cruel insults. But I think I will refrain from making statements here, because this is not where school-yard bullying and name calling belongs.

I don't know u much nor have anything personal against you... but if you get hurt by something you read in forums (whereas it's an insult or whatever) or you start crying because you got divorced in game or something like that... you should definitely seek inmediatly professional help.

It's a game... and it's a role playing game... what the heck is this about "true nature" ???
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't know u much nor have anything personal against you... but if you get hurt by something you read in forums (whereas it's an insult or whatever) or you start crying because you got divorced in game or something like that... you should definitely seek inmediatly professional help.

It's a game... and it's a role playing game... what the heck is this about "true nature" ???

The game got too real for her trolololol

• chanwk
    chanwk Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Velkran.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The game got too real for her trolololol

Now play nice sexy voice b:scorn
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

U forgot to mention we sacrificed a cat the night before to a pagan god.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think that all of you here - insulting me, sincerley are showing your true natures. You are nothing more then bullies, that jump in when someone you do not particularly like - is getting lambasted.

Eoria - first, as you have said before, this is not the PW-My Forum or game. And as I have mentioned before, myself and my two sisters played that version, and when I was away at college, they both not only logged me but the forum.

Now I think that enough is enough, and you have said what you felt you needed to say, so let's move on shall we?

I think it is best I do not give you the reaction you are looking for. First you jump Valhalla, then I defend them, and you jump me. Understood.

To stay on topic, I think that time is the great equalizer here and Kylin's people will level, and continue to grow strong and more of the map will belong to them. But I also think Valhalla is a strong group of players.

Then you have the other large guilds that are clearly showing their TW savvy and know-how. I think this will be an interesting year. See which powerhouse comes out on the top and watch to see the shift in players within the guild.

I think there are some very good players working their way up and that I hope to see in these guilds soon, and I am also curious to see how Mystics/Seekers are being used in these battles.

"Rather be their offspring then a two faced backstabber."

So in your world, the one where reality doesn't exist, that's not name calling to you?
    Lol just please stop posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I had my exam today. It was easy.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That story is more entertaining to read then the last few pages of this thread
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No one gives a fawk about what you do in your real life. So no, its not entertaining. Now gtfo and stop postingthat sad excuse of a life.

<3

• Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When you get up in the morning, do you even look at yourself in the mirror?
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *facepalm*

Its easier to just tell u to gtfo instead of speaking to someone with such a selective memory like you seem to have.