pet reset

roswald
roswald Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Venomancer
Is it possible to reset your pet to level 1?
Post edited by roswald on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    no .
    ^ This, but a better question would be why would you need to, unless you bought a high lv pet that you want to "downgrade"? But if thats not the case, you can always just tame a new pet ?_?
  • roswald
    edited June 2011
    I am thinking of creating a new veno and was hoping I could lower my herc down to level 1 again and use the account stash to send it over to my new veno.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    roswald wrote: »
    I am thinking of creating a new veno and was hoping I could lower my herc down to level 1 again and use the account stash to send it over to my new veno.

Unfortunately u have to wait , however why u want to create a new veno ?? stat problem or want to visit other server ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • roswald
    edited June 2011
    Just wanted to start a new character. I don't really have a reason other than just feeling like it.
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    its best not to then.

veno are more fun at later levels.. where most skills open up and you get even get more pet space and catch more interesting ones.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)