**Thank you CLERICS!!

Options
Spherren - Raging Tide
Spherren - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Cleric
I just want to say to all the clerics that randomly bless me, and other characters too I'm sure, thanks so much. All those buffs help and you didn't have to do it =3
Post edited by Spherren - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Glerig - Heavens Tear
    Glerig - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I just want to say to all the clerics that randomly bless me, and other characters too I'm sure, thanks so much. All those buffs help and you didn't have to do it =3

b:shy b:victory
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

that is provided you dont have life powder and focus powder on =)
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Quinarella - Sanctuary
    Quinarella - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Thank You for taking the time to stop by and letting us know that we are appreciated. b:victory b:pleased
    NiteDream - Marshal [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

QFT
    I second
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Someangel - Sanctuary
    Someangel - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that is provided you dont have life powder and focus powder on =)

i have a huge loss on clerics overwriting those, i became a cleric to overwrite and vengeance b:angry
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aw, this is why I love buffing random people. ;_; I like it when they say thanks. I know Cleric buffs help a lot, especially at lower lvls, it feels good to help. :3
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You're welcome b:cute
  • Spherren - Raging Tide
    Spherren - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jiq wrote: »
    Aw, this is why I love buffing random people. ;_; I like it when they say thanks. I know Cleric buffs help a lot, especially at lower lvls, it feels good to help. :3

Its true, and I wish newer players knew how to thank others (I assume they don't rather than being ignorant, benefit of the doubt). I buff and heal random people as a mystic but really that's short term :P Cleric buffs have helped me get through my quests a lot faster without spending so much time healing/meditating. Big big thanks =3

Annnnnd maybe if we had more clerics buffing us we wouldn't need all those powders so BLAH. I'll keep my friendly winged nurses, you can heal me anytime ^^
  • holydragonlink
    holydragonlink Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ur very welcome..... I will continue to be the biggest heart cleric cause of these thank yous b:laughb:pleased
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just don't use us as as the "blaming victim" in instances.
  • Auralina - Sanctuary
    Auralina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Every time someone random cleric buffs my alts I leap for joy, I get rebuffed sometimes before the old ones wear off. Clerics are so awesome!!

I always feel like giving the buffs back but I can't cuz I'm on an alt with crappy buffs... It's not the same somehow to say "oh hey thanks for cleric buffs, wanna join my squad and I'll give you an EVASION buff?". :D The other day I had someone ask my archer for a "rez please" and I was like... OMG they know I'm really a cleric!! Then I snapped out of it and pew pew'd some more.
  • Severos - Raging Tide
    Severos - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thank you,
    your words really toched my heart,
    and also i want to thank all the mystics for thier buffs most of times when i see a mystice they buff me and i know how it burns mana to give the ress buff so all what i can do is to buff back and thanks them.
    on a side not if you see this girl tell me [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<.<
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You're Welcome. Glad to help, and I also want to take the time to help all of those who have, at random, buffed, or healed me, or even helped with an enemy that was giving me a bit of difficulty. I truly appreciate it from all of you, and also, because of kind words like yours, I will also continue to randomly heal, and buff others when I see that they may need it. It feels good to be appreciated. :)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Zarriah - Raging Tide
    Zarriah - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aww, i'll heal and buff you anytime you need me babe. ;) <33

GJ leveling btw. :) glad you like the game. ^^
    "Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character... the black is, in fact, deep blue. And over there: lighter blue, and blowing through the blues and blackness the winds swirling through the air and then shining, burning, bursting through: the stars! And you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes."
  • MedicalError - Raging Tide
    MedicalError - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's always nice to be thanked, and the occasional troll who doesn't like their powders being overwritten.
  • Maoris - Dreamweaver
    Maoris - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

so happy :')
  • _Felicity_ - Raging Tide
    _Felicity_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:laugh It's people like you that make me happy to be a cleric. b:cute