Calling all killers D8!!!!

Options
FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Venomancer
so this is an interesting question that popped into my head earlier... what's your highest pvp kill count? and what are some of your most memorable moments?
The reason i ask is because I don't see a lot of general pvp talk amoung us venos ^^b:shocked
(>.> don't be afraid to talk about how to smash a mystic i have a score to settle with one atm)
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I only ever versed a mystic my level once, and that was at West gate I found that killing his pet first made it easier to kill him.

I generally suck at PvP...at least when I go out to west gate. When I'm PvPing elsewhere (not Silver Pool or West Gate) I do okay b:chuckle
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well.. usually I don't PK much, but once I was flying over Tusk Town, when I was about lv 86. There was this huge brawl going on and as I flew closer to investigate, this idiotic 9x mystic attacked me out of the blue. I dropped to the ground, she still fired away (yay for 50% reduction, lawl). She attacked my nix and as it was about to die, she healed it >_> Nice going there, huh :p I find mystics are terrible at PvP if they don't know what they're doing (though that kinda applies to all classes) but if they have learnt their class well.. they can HURT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My favourite moment? 1 shotting 3 sins out of stealth as I parasitic nova'd a barb.

Least favourite moment? Being ***** by those same sins when they came back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My favourite moment? 1 shotting 3 sins out of stealth as I parasitic nova'd a barb.

Least favourite moment? Being ***** by those same sins when they came back.

that made me lol in rl xD.

Come on pvping venos i know you're all out there share your exp.b:angry
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

• LovieBooo - Raging Tide
    LovieBooo - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmm memerable moments?
    bm with +12 tt 100 fists 1 hitting himself from reflect (13k reflect)
    1 hitting poohxbearx our full +12 sin
    hitting mah ex bf (sin with 12k hp) 35k
    1 hitting NuBlade after him braging that i cant hit him over 5k with mag marrow on(hit 19.7k)
    chasing after veritas while my sage spark was on and getting chased by him when his demon spark was on
    clearing west gate a couple of times a day and then getting cleared by luci :D
    aasimars reaction after i beat him = marry me :D
    killing a 4 aps sin in fox form with foxy skills :D
    killing some random rank 8-9/nirvana nub$
    1k kill count :D
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mhm.. I only pvpd on my veno in her early 70's. a same lvl archer tried to kill me like 3 times, kept failing b:sweat. yay for bramble hood 75% reduction! I probably wouldn't be able to do it again though since I restatted to full mag...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazuki_chan - Archosaur
    Hazuki_chan - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Gotta be when I got arma'd by like 3 barbs with hood on *....*, or when I was about to run up to a barb with hood on, and a sin knife throwed me and got one shot by a 7k reflect O.o.

Though most of those are TW experiences ^_^ even if you purge their barbs, it can get you a bunch of kills on the way if you run in with hood on *___________*.
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    holy craps O_o veno+hood= ownage and who said venos were under powered b:shocked.

• ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmm memerable moments?
    1 hitting poohxbearx our full +12 sin
    hitting mah ex bf (sin with 12k hp) 35k
    1 hitting NuBlade after him braging that i cant hit him over 5k with mag marrow on(hit 19.7k)
    chasing after veritas while my sage spark was on and getting chased by him when his demon spark was on
    clearing west gate a couple of times a day and then getting cleared by luci :D
    aasimars reaction after i beat him = marry me :D
    killing a 4 aps sin in fox form with foxy skills :D
    killing some random rank 8-9/nirvana nub$
    1k kill count :D
    O_O
    If I'm not mistaken you're HA veno last time I saw you, did you kill those while being HA or you restated? I'm urged to lvl my veno really
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmm memerable moments?

WHAT?! YOUR BRAMBLE WORKS?! I'm gonna go spam tickets now. b:angry

Bramble guard/hood got disactivated in PvP on LC back in the day when I was lvl 2x. It still is. Why the he'll does it work on RT but not on LC?! GM, FIX IIIIIIIIIT!!! *raging tiggy smily*
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    O_O*checks to see if bramble works*

• Uko - Raging Tide
    Uko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It only works in TW, doesn't work in pk on any of the servers o_o

She might have been referring to a TW, but if she's referring to pk then I have no idea. Bramble doesn't work in pk, just TW.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    On one hand, I hope she was refer to TW, and on the other, I hope she wasn't. The other day, I was having fun pking. My kitty is buffed with reflect, and she was running after a seeker, just for fun. xD He was hitting her back, and suddenly, over her head : "Deflect 543!'' (random number) I was like O_O. It worked about 3 minutes total, the time the seeker was hitting her. I put my bramble on and asked him to hit me a few times. Nothing. I asked him to hit Aly again, nothing. I don't know what happened, but I was very surprised.