FF and the Future?

Options
IHopeI - Heavens Tear
IHopeI - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
So I've been planning ahead and getting all the gear for my seeker to be able to FF efficiently.
I've been following this guide in the seeker discussion section:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1067881

And so far this is my gear and current stats:

http://pwcalc.com/931c51e5d225314f

Do you think other players will invite me to FF squads and or BH?

I'm fully buffed in the calculator thing.
I have most of my skills maxed or close to maxing ingame.

So my question is will i be a good part of an FF squad and will players be happy to invite me?

Thank You In Advance.
Post edited by IHopeI - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For your level, I definitely don't see anything wrong with your gear, and seekers are AWESOME in FF for the aoe parts. The only problem you're going to have is finding any sort of squad at all. I don't see a whole lot of 70-80 squads forming on my server, as most people just pay for heads. Once you hit 80 it will become easier to find a squad because more people do actual runs at that level.
  • IHopeI - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes lol i was trying to ask if that gear would be okay for level 80+ because i cant afford much right now.
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Seeker are OP , i heard that they can solo big room at lvl 85+ with charm + buffs b:shocked
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/8cd18bd503a18405

Try that. Why the hell would you stat so much strength? You're a tankyDD not a DDtank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fred12121
    fred12121 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/8cd18bd503a18405

Try that. Why the hell would you stat so much strength? You're a tankyDD not a DDtank.

TT80 is a waste, maybe green bracers only
  • IHopeI - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was thinking of saving some money by skipping the TT80 gear path. Im mostly concentrating on saving up for TT90 since 80-90 goes fast rather quickly.
  • fred12121
    fred12121 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was thinking of saving some money by skipping the TT80 gear path. Im mostly concentrating on saving up for TT90 since 80-90 goes fast rather quickly.

good choice
    you can get mold lvl79 plate and 77 or around that leggings really cheap and then focus on getting tt90
  • IHopeI - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll take that into consideration ^-^ now i need to calculate my spending so i dont fall from my master plan lol ( im a weirdo i know T.T).
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You might wanna add some vit
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gl keeping vortex up with 1.6k mana ijs
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You might wanna add some vit

Agreed. I plan on capping my VIT at around 30 or 40, but you'll need the VIT to take a few hits. I would also recommend boosting the MAG some with a tome, maybe a VIT/MAG tome like Burning Desire or Adventures and Mishaps.

And yes, I have seen an 85 seeker do the barbs job with the Legendary gear and bloodpaint. Vortex FTW. Pulls are a little bit smaller, but totally do-able.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    zizoun wrote: »
    gl keeping vortex up with 1.6k mana ijs
    Herb Yuanxiao. Luck not needed.
  • IHopeI - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have 40 vit and 48 with gear. I dont want to add more vit because i dont want to lose too much attack. Im doing fine with just 40 vitality. I can take on mobs 20 levels above me doing around 300 damage to be while i do 1K normal and 2K+ with skills ^-^. I also have a charm and lots of herb yuanxiao ready for keeping that vortex up as much as possible. :D
  • Siiobhan - Archosaur
    Siiobhan - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FYI it takes a mana pool of 1600MP WITH charms or herbs to keep LVL ONE vortex running. Takes a bigger pool to keep it running at higher levels.
  • SkysDream - Sanctuary
    SkysDream - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lvl 10 vortex needs 2.1k mana ijs

Most seekers i know combat this with high end mana shards in a cheap helm or cape
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    seekers are op... ijs... they can tank and the have the best AOE i have ever seen in a game... i had a lvl 70 seeker kill me at mobs with that **** lol... i took faction into fc and pulled all the mobs and dropped squad... i ran through her vortex after i tangled mire for them...b:chuckle im gonan roll a seeker... woot...
  • IHopeI - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    seekers are op... ijs... they can tank and the have the best AOE i have ever seen in a game... i had a lvl 70 seeker kill me at mobs with that **** lol... i took faction into fc and pulled all the mobs and dropped squad... i ran through her vortex after i tangled mire for them...b:chuckle im gonan roll a seeker... woot...
    FYI it takes a mana pool of 1600MP WITH charms or herbs to keep LVL ONE vortex running. Takes a bigger pool to keep it running at higher levels.

I'm sure as i level ill get more mana and stuff. If i shard my armor correctly im sure ill have enough mana to keep my AoE up. I also don't think the Vortex AoE is the best AoE a seeker has. Its great and OP but seekers got other AoEs that don't take as much mana ^-^ like Gemini Slash. Blade Affinity and Gemini Slash work wonders in many situations when u need that extra boost of damage.
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Seekers are great for FCC. Most of the time you will have to do the pulling of mobs because of the lack of barbs. I Lived in FCC for two weeks to hit 100. Your going to need some vit to make sure you can do the pulls but if you do i would restat later in game. I have nothing added to vit and close to 8k hp. Nearly 10k with barb buff.