Sage weapons

Spholof - Lost City
Spholof - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
If you don't know what a sage weapon is go to http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Messenger_of_the_Sages

I just wanted to say that sage weapons are worth more than getting r8, but it is weaker than r8 this is because of the badge of bravery which is worth 1 CoA ring which is 18M more or less.....and you need 10 of them and 60 other badges to make a sage weapon.

I propose to make the badge of bravery more accessible by putting it in the dragon point system.

If you are a troll or a tard that just wants to increase his post count.....kindly don't bother to reply.b:bye

edit:
The reason i was proposing to put the badge of bravery in the dragon point system is to not waste money buying them in the boutique agent.....so please stop saying its a waste of money.....-_-
THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY.b:bye
Post edited by Spholof - Lost City on

Comments

• Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Considering the only current alternative to obtain them is 4 Perfect Token of Best Luck, 20mil, I fully agree as long as the DQ worth is not crazy as say, the golden steed by badge...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No. You will just waste you money. Go for rank 8 and in future maybe rank 9 or 10. This weapon cost MUCH more, than rank 8 which comes with good ring and very good chest at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No. You will just waste you money. Go for rank 8 and in future maybe rank 9 or 10. This weapon cost MUCH more, than rank 8 which comes with good ring and very good chest at least.

IF all the badges were in the DQ point system though, at price that made it cheaper than Rank8 but not too cheap than it might be worth it as something in between getting rank 9/nirvana. Especially for those that want to account stash a single set of gear. Then again, you'd have to find a price for it that wouldn't too economy breaking. Given tthe track record of PWI in that department, I'm gonna vote no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not obtainable through CoA?

I'm sure at least one person got it before tokens came out.

It's kinda difficult to get though, yes. Very very very very good though.

Edit:
    Ok - OUCH.
    Badge of bravery at 20m each would be 200m just for that part.
    Speed and dex are free 9from race and cube) - strength and courage are abuot 2m each for another 40m. Endurance are about 100k, oddly, for another 1m.
    Wisdom is 5 copper orders, so about 500k each, for another 5m.
    The total cost for a sign of the sages is then about 250m.

Which, if you can get it... is worth it for some classes. (BEAMHOOF SLICER - HOOOO!) but not for most classes, who would indeed be far better off going for their rank weapon.
  • Starmie - Harshlands
    Starmie - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wouldn't the sage daggers be better then R8 daggers since they have -Int?..
    Or am I thinking APS? lol.
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wouldn't the sage daggers be better then R8 daggers since they have -Int?..
    Or am I thinking APS? lol.

No, for the cost of the sage dagger, you could get 1st recast nirvana dagger with superior damage and -0.10int instead of -0.05int. That, and you would have leftover for rank8 top(or 7 if you want to be cheap)for the extra -0.10int on them as a sin.

Edit: Int refer to interval between atk, and APS to number of atk by sec.
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No, for the cost of the sage dagger, you could get 1st recast nirvana dagger with superior damage and -0.10int instead of -0.05int. That, and you would have leftover for rank8 top(or 7 if you want to be cheap)for the extra -0.10int on them as a sin.

Edit: Int refer to interval between atk, and APS to number of atk by sec.

The nirvana 1st daggers hit a mile weaker than the Sage daggers. If you want to both PvP and PvE the Sage daggers are a much better choice.

Other considerations are account stashability, always 2 soc, free binding, lower level requirement, no actual rep requirement on the weapon, just the quest....

Plenty of reason to get the sage weapons over R8/Nirvana.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Other considerations are account stashability, always 2 soc, free binding, lower level requirement, no actual rep requirement on the weapon, just the quest....

It's not bound, since I believe you can NPC it.
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    It's not bound, since I believe you can NPC it.

Undroppable then, you should know what I meant P:
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Undroppable then, you should know what I meant P:

Rank 9, TM Capes, R8 are all 'bound' as you call it, but people still use a binding charm on them just so they wouldn't accidentally NPC them.
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    Rank 9, TM Capes, R8 are all 'bound' as you call it, but people still use a binding charm on them just so they wouldn't accidentally NPC them.

b:chuckle Ah yes, the infamous NPCing of the R9 wrists.... So funny :D
  • Spholof - Lost City
    Spholof - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol i didn't even got a reply from a moderator or GM.....it is true that if you have ideas to better this game it simply won't happen because they don't give a sh*t.b:bye
    THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY.b:bye