Options

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Most people ignore 2nd/3rd/4th map.

My guess is because it takes far to much effort and time to get into a map that offers pretty much nothing of value, when instead people can right click packs and use FC with hypers.

Most people ignore delta. Most people ignore gamma. Most people ignore beta.

Because...well read what I said above.
    Most people ignore PQ1. Most people ignore pq2. Most people ignore PQ3....

Personally I ignore it because it's just boring, there seriously is nothing to it at all, it's just like a mini version of our tuesday night event, granted PQ1 is decent for lower levels, but when you think about how much pointless time you gota use repeating the exact same quest just to level up, will make you wonna shoot your self from bordom, pq2 and pq3, well, once again I refer to my first quote.

If the devs would of just thought of this like a game and not a cash cow, I bet there would be things to do and reasons to do all the above, but nope, as long as they get our money, they don't give a **** about us after that, there mission is done, we can leap off a cliff as far as there concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guess Fuzzy totally missed the boat with his 1st reply to this thread....

As to the rest, the panda's point was asking why they should add new content when what they have already made available is more or less ignored.

The point wasn't about what Fuzzy can do, the point is about the content that is already available that is ignored.

Want a new instance? Whats the point? Most people ignore Lunar. Most people ignore warsong. Most people ignore 2nd/3rd/4th map. Most people ignore delta. Most people ignore gamma. Most people ignore beta. Most people ignore PQ1. Most people ignore pq2. Most people ignore PQ3.... etc etc etc...

Fuzzy's point wasn't about farming his own gear, but why should they make new instance, devote time and resources for it when like the others that are already available, anything new will be cast aside in a matter of days?

Ok lets break these instances down.

Lunar: 3m Cost to enter puts many people off.

Warsong: Even with some very attractive gear this is not accesable for the majority of people to run beyond BH stage.

Delta: Buggy as hell have no fun in spending an hour and a half in there for some glitch to ruin all your hard work

Gamma/Beta: Out of Range

PQ1: Out of range
    PQ2/PQ3 Ever tried to do this without some insanley OP people with you or at least people taking part?

2,3,4'th Map: Up to map 3 go back to Delta comment.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guess Fuzzy totally missed the boat with his 1st reply to this thread....

As to the rest, the panda's point was asking why they should add new content when what they have already made available is more or less ignored.

The point wasn't about what Fuzzy can do, the point is about the content that is already available that is ignored.

Want a new instance? Whats the point? Most people ignore Lunar. Most people ignore warsong. Most people ignore 2nd/3rd/4th map. Most people ignore delta. Most people ignore gamma. Most people ignore beta. Most people ignore PQ1. Most people ignore pq2. Most people ignore PQ3.... etc etc etc...

Fuzzy's point wasn't about farming his own gear, but why should they make new instance, devote time and resources for it when like the others that are already available, anything new will be cast aside in a matter of days?
    The gear farming instances listed above have gear that can be readily obtained easier and more efficiently through packs.

And people ignore PQ, RB, chrono maps 2/3/4, because we have FCC as an exp instance.

both packs and Fc were implemented into the game, the player's did not create them, so it is the developers who ultimately played the hand in making those other instances obsolete by creating more efficient and easy ways to get the gear/exp. So since teh developers made half their own in game content obsolete isn't it up to them to make new content in the state of perfect world that they created?
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My guess is because it takes far to much effort and time to get into a map ...

Because...well read what I said above.....

Personally I ignore it because it's just boring, ....

Effort... boring....

What kind of arugment is that? PQ was new content with the RT expansion, Phoenix Valley is new content with the current expasion....

Find it boring? Sorry, does that somehow mean it isn't new content? Find the old content boring but dont take advantage of it?

Think about what you said....
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lunar isn't a reworked instance, it has always been there for those who choose to farm the gear/weapons from it. It has been changed over time (hence no neo-deity version) but it still there for those who choose to work for their Lunar gear. Fuzzy has been there, done that on multiple characters. Every piece of Lunar gear from the Heaven Shatter bow to the Dragonhunt axe to the Deicide claws to the Solar Flash HA armour... it's all still there and every piece of it can be farmed.

Even the ever sought after Lunar cape (-int or -chan) is there for the taking if you are motivated to work for it.

Was Pheonix Valley available before? No. Now it is. Sounds like new content to this panda.

FB 109 demon. Sure it was there "before". Could you run it? No. Now we have The Palace of Nirvana. How many people complain about that instance yet abuse it to make millions?

FB109 sage. sure it was there "before". Could you run it? No. Now we have Warsong City. How many people complain about the instance yet have ever to try it beyond a Cannon or Sankefist bh?

PWI make perhaps too much end-game gear available through packs etc, (Fuzzy will conceded this since there will always be lazy people who don't want farm or prefer to QQ on the forums, or simply prefer to charge zen) but even if they made new content that was "farm to compete"...... how many would actually take advantage of that? Already it is possible to farm your gear and compete with the Visa, and if you don't believe it, waste more posts on the forum, flame the panda, and cry about how it can't be done.

Learn your apoth. Learn your genie. Learn your class. Work with your faction.....

Maybe Fuzzy does live on cloud 9, but this panda has killed R9 Psy`s, R9 Sins, R9 archers etc single handedly in pvp. But again, that isn`t the point....

If PWI were to introduce new content, it seems, most people would ignore it and prefer to QQ about an imbalance.

No matter what type of new content or new gear they offer, the vast majority of the forums population seem to have no interest to work for ANYTHING, they simply want to QQ about what new advantage the cash shop croud gets.

But if they farmed as hard as they QQ`d they would all have 2nd cast Nirvana gear....

..........but oh wait, that isn`t the case...... b:shocked

This is the post I was referring to, and you know it Fuzzzy.
    Already it is possible to farm your gear and compete with the Visa, and if you don't believe it, waste more posts on the forum, flame the panda, and cry about how it can't be done.

Here you are changing the topic to competition.

No matter what type of new content or new gear they offer, the vast majority of the forums population seem to have no interest to work for ANYTHING, they simply want to QQ about what new advantage the cash shop croud gets.

Here you are trolling.

But if they farmed as hard as they QQ`d they would all have 2nd cast Nirvana gear....

And this is the conclusion you made. So clearly you did try to change the topic, and did troll people. You aren't trying to promote a civil discussion with this
    the vast majority of the forums population seem to have no interest to work for ANYTHING, they simply want to QQ about what new advantage the cash shop croud gets.

Statements like that serve one purpose, and one purpose only: Flamebait and you know it. You're not an idiot, and you've been on this game for a while. Long enough to even get a well known enough name to become a moderator. So you know for a fact the kind of responses statements like that are going to get. You've closed threads for less. Don't try to act all innocent because you managed to make a couple of on topic posts. Just because you made an on topic post doesn't mean you didn't later try to derail and troll the topic.

Oh, and by the way there is content that people PAID for and were PROMISED that they have yet to RECEIVE. So as a company, PWE is responsible for either refunding that money or giving them what they paid for, that content being base wars. Which according to the dev diaries the main selling point was 40 v 40 wars. This has nothing do with farming new gear, or any of your other farming vs cash shopping topic derailment. This content was simply wondering what NEW content that the game had to offer. As of right now, there is a NPC that hasn't been activated in frost covered grounds that will probably have some new content, some base things that haven't been activated as well. That means there should still be content to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    **** Phoenix Valley its not really a "new" conent, the devs was so lazy that they just put extra mobs in Fb19 with extra EXP..

We do need some new conents, even BH is boring, its not fun doing the same freakin things over n over again. TT is boring now, and Nirvana.. lmao i wish i could explain hooooow tierd i am of Nirvana, and we gotta spam nirvana even tho its soooo boooring cause its a good income if ur in need of quick coins.

TT, Lunar , Nirvana and Warsong.. come on lol, people are tierd of them, why cant we ever get a couple of more new instances instead of just 1?.

Nirvana is the newest instance, i dont count Phoenix valley as new since its in FB19 but seriously giving people only 1 new instance isnt that great, atleast put in 2-3 more instances where people can actually get a profit. While im at it, for godsakes the imbue fee for level 2 def shards is to expensive atleast lower the fee geez
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Effort... boring....

What kind of arugment is that? PQ was new content with the RT expansion, Phoenix Valley is new content with the current expasion....

Find it boring? Sorry, does that somehow mean it isn't new content? Find the old content boring but dont take advantage of it?

Think about what you said....

It wasn't an argument at all, I was just mentioning it, PQ just simply sucks, why else would no one really use it as an effective levelling method, well apart from end gamers exploiting the points system by grouping with there lower level and battering the mobs.

Me finding something boring is my own opinion and not a fact, I never even mentioned about "stuff" not being new content, if thing's are going to be added into the game, what devs normally do, is take player feedback, try see what they can do with it and add something the community would enjoy, not add a slopey, poorly thought out "instance" like PV, which I personally think was just a down right cheeky ploy to sell there pathetic motorcycle's, hence the re-used fb dungeon and simply slapping some mobs in there, they couldn't even be bothered to add drops to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited June 2011
    Options
    IPQ just simply sucks, why else would no one really use it as an effective levelling method

To farm a rep, or a G15 ring? Heaven forbid someone doesn't want to CS their rank! b:shocked
    try see what they can do with it and add something the community would enjoy, not add a slopey, poorly thought out "instance" like PV, which I personally think was just a down right cheeky ploy to sell there pathetic motorcycle's, hence the re-used fb dungeon and simply slapping some mobs in there, they couldn't even be bothered to add drops to them.

No matter how you look at it, PV is new content. PQ was new content with the RT expasion should people choose to ignore it or not.

As for "add something the community would enjoy".... what don't you enjoy at endgame? Everything is available. TT 3-x to farm 99 gold gear/wepons... Lunar to farm solar gear/1st/2nd/Diety weapons... OHT to farm polaris gear/weapons.. Cube to farm skills/exp/extasy cards/cogs... Frost for exp... BH for chips/Eye of Ob/Mysterious Chips/Exp/Spirit/Extasy Cards... Warsong for genie exp/ bh rewards... Delta for Old books pages/exp/coin... Nirvana to farm well... Nirvana gear/weapons....

What more does the community want that could be enjoyable?

Maybe Fuzzy is cynical, but everything is there for the asking......
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To farm a rep, or a G15 ring? Heaven forbid someone doesn't want to CS their rank! b:shocked

No matter how you look at it, PV is new content. PQ was new content with the RT expasion should people choose to ignore it or not.

As for "add something the community would enjoy".... what don't you enjoy at endgame? Everything is available. TT 3-x to farm 99 gold gear/wepons... Lunar to farm solar gear/1st/2nd/Diety weapons... OHT to farm polaris gear/weapons.. Cube to farm skills/exp/extasy cards/cogs... Frost for exp... BH for chips/Eye of Ob/Mysterious Chips/Exp/Spirit/Extasy Cards... Warsong for genie exp/ bh rewards... Delta for Old books pages/exp/coin... Nirvana to farm well... Nirvana gear/weapons....

What more does the community want that could be enjoyable?

Maybe Fuzzy is cynical, but everything is there for the asking......

Your the only person stating that PV is new content and has any relevence for anyone without a hunger for exp.

TT 3-x I have my 99 gear.

Lunar Why would I wish to farm when I have my 99 gear unless I want two sets which I dont.

Cube of fate lol.... Are you serious? I have my cube of fate skills I won an excitment card the other day and almost had a heart attack after doing cube every day for the last 6 months it was my first card I had got for a long long while.

BH Like we have not done that a million times before.

I think maybe Fuzzy is stuck in his own mindset and forgets people want new things if I want to go farm something over and over for progess i'll go do a days work irl many people play MMO's to escape the reality of the real world...Grindfest MMO's are on there way out people are waking up and seeing that in the end it gets you no where.

Fuzzy enjoys his game fair play to him but he is becoming very rare in his enjoyment in the game if you want to go farm all this gear then go do so I want something new many of the community are screaming for something new.

Honestly P2P games give out more updates than F2P games and you can spend more in a F2P game in a day than you can in a P2P in a year. You can do what a very well known sin did and sell something to get R8 (Before sale reduction) and then have PWI come along and make your purchase worthless. It suprises me that F2P games are not better regulated if this was any other industry this would not be allowed to happen the F2P buisness model is being frowned up on. I personaly can not wait for the day when these games are regulated to stop ripping of there player base.

The community knows what it wants the forums are full of threads that go by unnoticed we do not need you or anyone else to tell us how we should spend our time in this game or what we should expect from it. If the people who play, pay,advertise the game want something fresh then PW needs to take them seriously else you will end up with how the PWI forums are right now.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your the only person stating that PV is new content

Was it available before? No? It must be new.....

Cube of fate lol.... Are you serious? I have my cube of fate skills I won an excitment card the other day and almost had a heart attack after doing cube every day for the last 6 months it was my first card I had got for a long long while...
    any relevence for anyone without a hunger for exp.

Did you answer your own question there about cube?
    I think maybe Fuzzy is stuck in his own mindset and forgets people want new things if I want to go farm something over and over for progess i'll go do a days work irl many people play MMO's to escape the reality of the real world...Grindfest MMO's are on there way out people are waking up and seeing that in the end it gets you no where.

So what do you want? A new instance everyday? Repetition isn't just a mindset, its part and parcel of what comes with playing PWI.

Sorry the panda isn't as cynical as you, but there is much to do that can be different. OHT daily (different everyday) Cube (different everyday) BH (more or less different everday, sorry they cant offer 365 different instances) 3-1 today, 3-2 tomorrow, 3-3 the next day, maybe a 2-3 here and there, a full delta, a full warsong, farm some lunar (helm is better than crappy warsoul from champ scroll, can't be had from packs) a trophy 89, trophy 99, trophy lunar thrownin the mix, some pk, TW on the weekends, tiger event, jungle ruins, dragon temple, City of Abominations, tournament.... the list goes on....
    we do not need you or anyone else to tell us how we should spend our time in this game

This panda would never (and never has) presumed to tell people how to spend their time in-game, simply he has tried to point out what is possible. Competing in PWI takes one of two things. Time or coin. To say the only way to play is to pay is rediculous, as is the idea that there is never any new content. Ignoring new content, saying it is irrelevenat, or saying it is boring is not taking advantage of that which stares one in the face.

Everything is there for the asking/taking, and if it entails a bit of reptition, so be it.
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • SkysDream - Sanctuary
    SkysDream - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol mod plz lock this flamebait
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wow cant believe i actually read all these posts...Ok fine pv is "new".
    Now where the heck is the 40v40 that was advertised many many many times?
    Why the heck is our guild base seemed to be bugged? We had a level two heavenly vault for instance that one day became a lv one ...What the heck? We need a refund.
    I can an have bought all my gears an levelss with visa an master card so where is the pvp content i was promised?
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Was it available before? No? It must be new.....

Ok as you seem intent on doing this diception of my posts. Ok then under your understanding the DQ horse was not in the game before... Is that new? Would it be new to reskin Krimson and call him Larry?....
    Did you answer your own question there about cube?

Sorry you lost me there but if you wish to stop speaking in riddles it might make this conversation easier. If your refering to the fact I won 5m from running the cube each day opening plat and gold boxes spending way more than 5m then No I do not see your point

So what do you want? A new instance everyday? Repetition isn't just a mindset, its part and parcel of what comes with playing PWI.

No but more than an instance a year would be nice it does not take a year to design a model to write some script.
    Sorry the panda isn't as cynical as you, but there is much to do that can be different. OHT daily (different everyday) Cube (different everyday) BH (more or less different everday, sorry they cant offer 365 different instances) 3-1 today, 3-2 tomorrow, 3-3 the next day, maybe a 2-3 here and there, a full delta, a full warsong, farm some lunar (helm is better than crappy warsoul from champ scroll, can't be had from packs) a trophy 89, trophy 99, trophy lunar thrownin the mix, some pk, TW on the weekends, tiger event, jungle ruins, dragon temple, City of Abominations, tournament.... the list goes on....

OHT diffrent every day?..Cube diffrent every day? Full delta? farm some lunar? Do you read anything I say or do you just proof read?.... Tiger event dragon temple coa are real fun as a sage barb I mean I score so imensly high sometimes a little bit of wee comes out
    This panda would never (and never has) presumed to tell people how to spend their time in-game, simply he has tried to point out what is possible. Competing in PWI takes one of two things. Time or coin. To say the only way to play is to pay is rediculous, as is the idea that there is never any new content. Ignoring new content, saying it is irrelevenat, or saying it is boring is not taking advantage of that which stares one in the face.

I never once stated you need to pay to play I am really starting to think your trying to troll me.

Not telling people how to play? You have done it all through out this thread telling people to farm things they have no desire or need to farm why do I need to go farm Trophey Modes? Am I after a new robe? Why do I need to farm Lunar am I after new gear?... TT,FC The only thing I might have a desire to farm is Nirvana.
    Everything is there for the asking/taking, and if it entails a bit of reptition, so be it.

People are asking for new content dont worry im sure they wont take your beloved content out you can still play in your Trophy Modes.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol mod plz lock this flamebait

Fuzzy is the one trolling, so none of the other mods are going to lock this thread. The only person who would is probably Frankie, and that would take something a little more serious than this I'm guessing. Someone asked when the rest of the content they showed off in the diary would be implemented and qouted Frankie Raye to ask what the new content would look like. He's acting like it's a travesty to want new things. Most people haven't played every single game in existence to full completion including all easter eggs for every single last playstation 2 game, that doesn't mean it's wrong to want a playstation 3. That doesn't mean it's pointless to want a playstation 3. Just because they are plenty of games for the taking. Fact is, people like variety. Not all of those instances are going to appeal to everyone. For me, the new content I would like to see is some more fash implemented. I love fash. Someone else wanted base wars. Yet another wanted to check out the trivia npc because it sounded fun but they lived in Europe and thus couldn't participate. None of these things have anything to do with farming equipment. They are all fun little things that have nothing to do with farming and are just something fun and new to enjoy. Would some of it prove to be more costly than it's worth? Probably. But people can and do still do Nirvana. That's a new one. The Genies were new at one point, etc. Who knows maybe they will introduce something down the line that is fun and exciting and new must have for gameplay like the rousing success of genies. But if the playerbase never asks for something new, why would they code it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • SkysDream - Sanctuary
    SkysDream - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fuzzy is the one trolling

was my point hoping it would give him the knock on the head he needsb:chuckle
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sorry guys, not agreeing with the cynical norm =/= trolling b:surrender

There has been new content with each new expansion. Like it or not, use it or not, it is indeed there.

At end game, it may get reptitive, but all the content of the game (or at least 95%) is available. Why complain about there not being enough when most people don't even take advantage of all that is on offer?
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Responding to this:
    On topic: PV is sorta new-ish, I guess. (Warsong and Lunar may be recycled fb109, but they take more than 15 minutes to complete and are larger than one room, PV feels extremely shoddy in comaprison. Do a 5 lane defense full warsong and then a PV run, tell me which has more content.)
    Something that should have been implemented at the expansion that still hasn't even been mentioned is Guild Base Wars. Remember how we were promised this cool new PvP instance, 40v40 wars up to twice a week? Where is that?

With this:

Is trolling Fuzzy. No one was being cynical. You were the one that brought up Rank gear. You were the one that brought up farming vs cash shoppers. You can disagree in a civil way, or you can troll. You choose the latter. And people are just fantasizing about the new content they would like to see, and wondering when the new content they were promised is going to be implemented. That's like saying that people are complaining about the money they have and raging at them about how you worked for everything and blah blah blah if they dare to answer a fun thread about what they would do with a million dollars. This thread started out light hearted, civil, and fun you were the first one to start posting negative things about people.

....and the worst part about it is that I know you know how to be a good moderator. You have been an excellent one for a long time. But you recently blew up on people in a thread and made things way too personal and now you're hijacking innocent fun threads with more of this nonsense. No one is being cynical. Maybe if you took the time to reread the thread you would see it. I don't know if the playerbase has finally gotten to you with all of the QQ and such, and all of the rage directed at the mods that is undeserved or whatever. If that's the case, I can understand and sympathize with that. IF I were a mod, I know it would get on my nerves, people calling for me to be fired when it's the devs that are doing this and customer support doing that. You shouldn't have to deal with that. But blowing up on innocent people isn't how to solve it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • morrinarian
    morrinarian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fuzzywuzz wrote: »
    fuzzy Isn't The One Derailing The Topic.

There Is New Content And New "instances" That Have Been Introduced Since The Inception Of Genesis, As Refrenced In Fuzzy's Other Posts.

If You Somehow Saw The Panda's Posts Speak Differently, That Speaks To Your Own Frame Of Mind.

It Isn't About What This Particular Character Has Done, Simply That There Are Ways To Stay Competitive If You So Choose, New Instances Or Not. Because This Panada Has Done So In No Way Degrades What Anyone Else Can Do For Themsleves. It Should In Fact Prove That It Can Be Done.

Who Cares What This Panda Can Do, But Who Also Needs New Instances (which Was Op's Enitre Question) When Instances Already Exist To Keep Players Competitive?

ಠ_ಠ....
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So we can be clear here, what exactly is this new content you're looking for? 1) A new farming instance? This (at least in my opinion) won't help a self-admitted sage barb, because it will more than likely be turned into an exclusively 3+ APS instance. 2) More PvP content? I agree that the 40 vs. 40 silence is a little bit annoying, but I choose to believe that there's a reason for it not being implemented...yet. 3) More events? Again, what's to guarantee that they won't become APS-fests? If this were the case, a sage barb is once again left out in the cold. My best advice to you is to find a good group of friends who will run the more exclusive instances with you. If new content does come out, try it before you judge it as something you don't ever want to do. (And before you judge me as not understanding, my barb is a pure vit barb, and planned that way.)
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    >_>

How about something that's fun?

Oh, 3.0+ APS will **** the face right off that too...

Nevermind me. I'll go back to watching anime now.

Can someone PLEASE change Fuzzy's title to 'Raging Mod', or 'Farming Mod', please? Mucho appreciated.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited June 2011
    Options
    >_>

How about something that's fun?

Oh, 3.0+ APS will **** the face right off that too...

Nevermind me. I'll go back to watching anime now.

Can someone PLEASE change Fuzzy's title to 'Raging Mod', or 'Farming Mod', please? Mucho appreciated.

The trivia thing was kind of fun if you went to 1k streams. And no amount of aps could help ya with that. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    So we can be clear here, what exactly is this new content you're looking for? 1) A new farming instance? This (at least in my opinion) won't help a self-admitted sage barb, because it will more than likely be turned into an exclusively 3+ APS instance. 2) More PvP content? I agree that the 40 vs. 40 silence is a little bit annoying, but I choose to believe that there's a reason for it not being implemented...yet. 3) More events? Again, what's to guarantee that they won't become APS-fests? If this were the case, a sage barb is once again left out in the cold. My best advice to you is to find a good group of friends who will run the more exclusive instances with you. If new content does come out, try it before you judge it as something you don't ever want to do. (And before you judge me as not understanding, my barb is a pure vit barb, and planned that way.)

I was not neccasarly asking for new pve content I was addressing the points he was making as to what I should be doing with my time and trying to make out like PWI is being hard done by.

I was really looking foward to the base wars when they was announced was part of the reason I spent a whole week in Warsong farming Emblems I have people I can do high level instances with if I need the items fact is right now I do not need new gear I do not need exp I need some enjoyment I dont like dealing with saftey locks and stealthed apped sins so I tend not to PK.

Would be nice for once though if during an event they balanced the playing field out a little more but its not going to happen.

I have no reason to judge you... Your speaking quite cival about the issue
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Would be nice for once though if during an event they balanced the playing field out a little more but its not going to happen.

I have no reason to judge you... Your speaking quite cival about the issue

I would like to see a class locked event, like you had to go to the elder of your city and then there would be an instance you could enter for a limited time based on your class. So all the archers would be separate from the clerics, for example. So class, not race. Then based off the skills they would have some mobs that you had to kill etc and it would be like a race to compete as the best in class. I think it would be fun. You could also pay a small amount to compete with rank 9 players for a chance at an increased reward. That way most of them would go to that instead of bothering with the class instances. The rank 9 would be squad based battles and you would randomly be assigned a team (no more than one of any class) so that you would be forced to compete with other people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would like to see a class locked event, like you had to go to the elder of your city and then there would be an instance you could enter for a limited time based on your class. So all the archers would be separate from the clerics, for example. So class, not race. Then based off the skills they would have some mobs that you had to kill etc and it would be like a race to compete as the best in class. I think it would be fun. You could also pay a small amount to compete with rank 9 players for a chance at an increased reward. That way most of them would go to that instead of bothering with the class instances. The rank 9 would be squad based battles and you would randomly be assigned a team (no more than one of any class) so that you would be forced to compete with other people.

I would still be screwed lol demon claw barbs spank sage axe barbs every time in events.

I would like to see more pvp based events without penalty a small island built specificly for PK on Pve servers maybe PK servers to.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would still be screwed lol demon claw barbs spank sage axe barbs every time in events.

I would like to see more pvp based events without penalty a small island built specificly for PK on Pve servers maybe PK servers to.

LOL true, but it would be fun to have still I think. PK isle sounds fun too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    try playing last man standing in warsong with some friends lol. thats pretty fun tbh ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    try playing last man standing in warsong with some friends lol. thats pretty fun tbh ;3

none of my pansy friends wanna do this with me :[
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    umm 2 of those links you listed have nothing to do with what your talking about. the first link you listed oliv had the only one about genesis the 2nd one was about making a guide for the new stuff that came out. and the 3rd one was from before genesis even came out. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    none of my pansy friends wanna do this with me :[

i'll...."do it" with you ;3 little 1v1 action? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lunar isn't a reworked instance, it has always been there for those who choose to farm the gear/weapons from it. It has been changed over time (hence no neo-deity version) but it still there for those who choose to work for their Lunar gear.

Umm... Lunar was completely reworked, it's not even the same. Both secret bosses were removed. The difficultly level was dramatically reduced... no more Herzen Sori Demos, but Primal Fear was basically turned into a joke. But for those that want to abuse it, it's easier to farm now, just nobody wants to do it cause all of the gear has been rendered obsolete. 6-8 hour difficult squad runs were turned into easy 2 hour runs that anyone who multi-clients couild solo.

If PWI were to introduce new content, it seems, most people would ignore it and prefer to QQ about an imbalance.

If PWI were to introduce REAL new content, people would enjoy it. All of the new content promised with Genesis has turned into vaporware. And, the lies about the content coming is a nice one. All that content was either removed, not created or saved for the next content expansion. And it's not like PWE has been generous with content updates... Until the TB expansion, we were getting regular content updates every 3 months. Now it's new content once a year with something worthless thrown in between to look like they're actually doing something? Pfft.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.