Which server should I pick?

shatteredhearts
shatteredhearts Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hi everyone, I am new to PWI and would like to know which server to pick.

Now I have played other games and found that I just get absolutely BORED of PvE servers. So my question is, which PvP server to choose.

I know I want to play a mystic because I saw a video of them and they look pretty badass.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Post edited by shatteredhearts on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Just go whichever one is the least laggy for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lost City
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am not sure if other MMORPG have the same options as PWI offers, u can select PVP mode on a PVE server once u reach level 30.
    I play on several servers (also PVP), but to me Dreamweaver PVE is the most lively of them all.
  • Dead_Tank - Dreamweaver
    Dead_Tank - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Its the coolest and the funnest to be on and its PVE so its really the funnest server
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lost city.... Raging tides is... dissapointing.
    LC have morals :D
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you from EU you might want to wait until next month when the Euro Server go online for better ping and human event times.
    I hate Room 38
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Come to Heaven's Tear, thats where I live b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    b:cute
    -MadameFrost b:heart
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am not sure if other MMORPG have the same options as PWI offers, u can select PVP mode on a PVE server once u reach level 30.
    I play on several servers (also PVP), but to me Dreamweaver PVE is the most lively of them all.

Its not the same as a real PvP server. The vast majority on PvE servers never enable PK mode until they've got godly gear.
  • EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lost City

But most of people here are rank 9 so u don't have what to do against them, is more a cash shop server ;) so if u wanna live u need to put some hard money b:bye
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lost City

But most of people here are rank 9 so u don't have what to do against them, is more a cash shop server ;) so if u wanna live u need to put some hard money b:bye
    Its not the same as a real PvP server. The vast majority on PvE servers never enable PK mode until they've got godly gear.

And most people on PvP servers stay in safe zones and instances until they have "godly" gear.

You'll see about as many fair fights no matter where you go. If you are a big rpk'er and want to farm some lowbies yourself, you may be disappointed, hyper-fc has made standing outside safe zone damn near un-necessary (and you can get banned even on pk servers for camping cultivation quest mobs/bosses, so even where low levels are forced out of SZ you can get in trouble for waggling your epeen).

IMO the only fun PvP in this game is territory war anyway, so pvp/pve server is a bit of a moot point. Open world pk is expensive, either spend hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on gear to be able to survive more than a minute, or spend as much in the long run on guardian scrolls so you don't drop everything in your inventory.
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you from EU you might want to wait until next month when the Euro Server go online for better ping and human event times.

Yes i am from the EU,but i am pretty damn sure it's not as lively as the dreamweaver one , add in the fact that Europe is a multilanguage continent, meh it doesnt appeaal to me when i see ppl spamming in worldchat with language i dun understand.
    So i am just gonna stick with Dreamweaver.

b:victory