Cant change my fashion..:(

ankster
ankster Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
hey...
i got a small issue here, in my toon in PWI i got some fash clothes and wore them on..:) but now i cant remove them..:o...i know it sounds silly but i just cant find a way to remove them...well but when i click on normal my char wears his gear..and when i click on fashion it changes to my fashion clothes but, it shows my gear equipments... is it a bug in my account or have i done something wrong..:)

thnks for ur time..:D
Post edited by ankster on

Comments

• Lakera - Dreamweaver
    Lakera - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, there's a button right beside where you click for your fashion switch. Right where it says "Fashion". Click that.

Also, you can hotkey fashions and click the ones you want to wear at any given time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ankster
    edited June 2011
    hey ! well thanks for your idea but it still doesnt work?..:o i think the button that you have mentioned is the button which makes us wear the fash clothes..but the isssue is that even when i press that button my inventory shows the gear equipment that im wearing..:o..:) got any more ideas?.:(
  • Skadei - Harshlands
    Skadei - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Click on the little circle thing right beside the fashion button. Should solve it
  • Teje - Dreamweaver
    Teje - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Your inventory will always show your armor regardless of whether you have selected Fashion or Normal. Selecting Normal/Fashion only changes your appearance. b:victory Wearing Fashion has no effect on your actual armor that your wearing. b:pleased
  • ankster
    edited June 2011
    so Teje..if i wanna remove the thing im wearing wat shud i do?..:o :)
    PS:-Skadei read my post properly please..i can see the fash im wearing but i was just wondering on how to remove the one im wearing.>D:
  • Yahtzee - Raging Tide
    Yahtzee - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    In your inventory you have ONormal and OFashion as you know. Click on the actual word Fashion and your inventory window will change to show your fashion pieces instead of your armor. Just right click the piece you don't want to wear, same as you do for armor. Hope that solves your problem!
  • ankster
    edited June 2011
    damn yahtzee that does solve the problem...haha thanks man
  • Lakera - Dreamweaver
    Lakera - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I told you about the exact same thing. >.>

You're welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jire237
    jire237 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:angry i have right click every piece but when i do so (i was told it will appear in my inventory didnt happen) nothing happen i even bought a wardrobe stone, cause i thought it would ne there but not is not there eather. so my questionb:shocked if after u rightclick to wear off the clothes and nothing happens what i do?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    jire237 wrote: »
    b:angry i have right click every piece but when i do so (i was told it will appear in my inventory didnt happen) nothing happen i even bought a wardrobe stone, cause i thought it would ne there but not is not there eather. so my questionb:shocked if after u rightclick to wear off the clothes and nothing happens what i do?

umm... you mean when you have the fashion on you right click it to take it off? yeah it should go into your inventory maybe you have your inventory expanded?if so scroll down some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • prancerhood
    prancerhood Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ankster wrote: »

I know this post is old, but I have the exact same problem. I got some clothes from the questmaster, tried them on and they were godawful.
    They are supposed to disappear in 2 weeks, but I really want my old pants back and I can't find a way to do that.

Did you ever find a solution to your problem?
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know this post is old, but I have the exact same problem. I got some clothes from the questmaster, tried them on and they were godawful.
    They are supposed to disappear in 2 weeks, but I really want my old pants back and I can't find a way to do that.

Did you ever find a solution to your problem?

You should read the rules before posting. Replying to threads that has not been active for more then 1 month is not alowed. This thread is from 2011.

On the topic, yes the solution was presented in the topic several times. You can also just equip old pants which will remove the ones you are currently wearing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot never showed up <.<
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sweetiebot, necro time! :P
    It is time tobet you up.
    Sweetiebot never showed up <.<
    Who shouted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    o: Still opened. Where's the mod army?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    + 1 f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't know if I'll make it before this closes, lol, but maybe I have
    the answer to this question. IF I understand it right--

I don't think you can right click on fashion in inventory to change it
    anymore like you can armor. You have to drag the piece up to the
    fashion square. Plus everything else everyone else alrelady said . . . .
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.