Lvl 85 sin...what to upgrade (gear wise)?

Options
HotBanana - Lost City
HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Assassin
*I HATE PWCALC IT ISN'T ALLOWING SAVING!!! >.<!!!!*

Current Gear:

Head: ***Rejuvenation Helm (2 socket(s))
(Evasion +46; Wood Resistance +167)
Average Citrine Shard x2

Chest: Counterstream Armor (3 socket(s)) +2
Flawless Citrine Shard x3

Pants: Counterstream Greaves (3 socket(s)) +2
Flawless Citrine Shard x3

Boots: Decaying Snow Boots (4 socket(s)) +3
Immaculate Citrine Shard x4

Ring: High Commander's Badge

Ring: Misty Forest Ring

Belt: Belt of the Earth

Neck: Necklace of the Earth

Cape: Energetic Robe: Wraithgate (3 socket(s)) +2
Immaculate Citrine shard x3

Tome: Christmas Tome (Critical Hit Rate +1%)

Weapon: Hook and Thorn (2 Socket(s)) +3
Flawless Garnet x2

Ugh....would of made that smaller but the damn pwcalc isn't saving at all anymore....so....had to hand-type it.

Now, that it's done....

WHAT SHOULD I UPGRADE!?

Currently working on upgrading the pants to HH80 Green (gold if I get lucky on drops >.>)
Post edited by HotBanana - Lost City on

Comments

• unkownx3
    unkownx3 Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You forgot the wrists that you are using. :P

as you said changing the pants to green ones is a good idea.

And you could add 1 socket to your cape would not cost that much cuz it is only 90 socket stones

but i think thats all what i would doo

and sry for my bad englishb:surrender
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol, it's cool unkown :3.

As for the wrists....i'm trying to hit 90 so I can use the 90 gold.
    Lost my blood moon's in PK (****** ****)

But yeah, I will be putting a 4th socket on my cape when I get the 90 stones (0/90 atm >.>).

Any more input :3?
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you level fast, you don't need to do much to your gear if you get your [90/]99/100 gear ready. I used the tt80 golds with modest refines/shards, by current standards, until I hit 99 and didn't have any trouble.

In your case, I would refine your H&T's as you level. They'll last you until you get r8/r9/nirvana daggers well enough and the higher refine will give you a better resell value. Plus, it'll increase your kill speed and self healing. If you can purify and reshard with immacs, all the better.

On 87, I'd go for a Sky Demon's Pearl. It's common and cheap with good adds. The extra strength will give you the option of pumping more stat points into dex (assuming you'll be using it until you get the Lionheart Belt). This also allows you to decompose and reforge the TT necklaces at leisure.

You'll probably want a better helmet. The Helmet of Lion Spirit is a nice cheap mold that will serve well until you decided to get the nirvana hat or throw stat points at a warsoul helm.

For pants, since you're halfway to 90 anyway, you may want to just work on the level 90 green pants. You'll need them for the souledges anyway and levels 85-90 can go by quickly.

If you can save up for one, the CoA rings are very nice for sins. Dex/Vit/Crit and M.def are great (M.def on refines since you'll be getting P/def from your neck/belt.)

Since you've already got the level 90 wrists, you may want to check the AH for some cheap wrists to hold you over. But then even NPC gear is better than nothing.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    save your coin... dont buy blood moons.... buy ashura bracers at 99... just use vapor willows with -.05 int at lvl 90...
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SinfulINature: I had already bought the Bracers of Blood Moon a while ago, back when my sin was in his 5x. I sent them to him via mail, and was using them from 60 until I lost them ~80 to a 3 way gank after a big room in frost. At which point I became serious in leveling my sin to 90 because I had already (at that point) made and sent him his 90 gold bracers.

Mauntille: Yes, I plan to refine the Hook and Thorn to +5 and leave them there so their resell value becomes up in the 12+ mil range (love the fact I got them for 7.1 mil, and they where 2 soc, refined to +2, with the flawless). As for the sharding, once I hit 90 I will switch out the flawless for some immac's or perfect's depending on what my price range will be at that time.
    As for the sky demon pearl....Currently can't remember if that is a P.def neck or not...but if it isn't then I most likely won't bother getting it just because I like having some semi-ok p.def on my sin because I do the lure for the big room when I do frost big room (usually because the HA there are seekers, and they wanna be in vortex....and if there is a bm or barb....well let's just say they are more clueless than the old pilgrims).

I will take a look and see if I can find that helm, sounds like a decent helm. :)

As for the pants, I'm currently looking for either a pair in the Auction House and if I can't find them there I am gonna look at what mats I need (buy a cheap pair of 80 pants and decomp them) and then farm them on this BM here.

If I see a might CoA ring in world chat I shall see if I can afford it and bid on it if I can afford one.

As for the wrists....I really don't plan on putting anything there of value until lvl 90 cause I don't wish to waste a binding charm for it :/

(P.S. Yes HotBanana is my sin >.>...if you haven't figured it out yet)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lost my blood moon's in PK (****** ****)

I had this happen on my sin, fortunately for me the guy was seriously uneducated in the worth of them cause he sold em back to me for 50k saying how he only charged me that much for these low level weak bracers was to teach me a lesson.

Man how lucky I got, considering at the time they were easily going for 15M + although now they are even more, but yea I still laugh about that, considering he was wearing TT70 gear which is about the worst gear ever.....

....because I had already (at that point) made and sent him his 90 gold bracers.

you were actually going to use the 90 golds over the blood moons if you still had them? why?
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I had this happen on my sin, fortunately for me the guy was seriously uneducated in the worth of them cause he sold em back to me for 50k saying how he only charged me that much for these low level weak bracers was to teach me a lesson.

Man how lucky I got, considering at the time they were easily going for 15M + although now they are even more, but yea I still laugh about that, considering he was wearing TT70 gear which is about the worst gear ever.....

you were actually going to use the 90 golds over the blood moons if you still had them? why?

lol, I had planned to sell the Blood moon bracers to help with the funding for the 99 Ashura bracers. Sadly PK ****ed me over on that.

also 90 gold still gives the -.1 int (only other piece until 99 besides Blood Moon)
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    90 gold has 0 resell value though. Never get bound gear if it isnt endgame. Or if its temporary. Just use -.05 int Vapor Willor. You'll go from 90 to 99 in 1-2 weeks anyways. No point blowing 10-12 mil on bracers youll only use for 2 weeks, and cant resell.

In my opinion. Get a unicorn spirit ring: order, Sky demons pearl (pdef), Dark pants of hades, a helm with +dex +hp, or +pdef adds. And a belt with +pdef.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ImNotFiveAps: lol, while it is true that bound gear can't be resold. I have to disagree with the statement of the amount of cash. I spent only 4 mil and got the 90 gold bracers. So I have no issue with using them until I get to 99 and can make Ashura bracers for my sin. Especially since I do plan to farm the cash for his stuff through NV on this char, along with HH (If I could ever get people in my damn guild to help open =.=).

As for lvl rate....atm it's about 1 lvl per 2 runs (1 per run if I don't die).

Pants: Working on HH90 Green, what reason should I get dark pants of hades?
    I'll look around for a helm with those type's of adds.
    I got a P.def Belt on atm =.=
    I have a P.def neck on also

(Does nobody realize Belt/Neck of the Earth = HH80 green neck and belt?? They are the first step in getting HH99 Lionheart)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They are pdef but theyre total trash. And I was assuming you wanted gear for level
    85, 87 now looking at avatar. And eh if you don't mind throwing money away go ahead and use TT90 gold.

And ffs stop calling it hh you sound stupid. It's TT now, you're not cool because you call it by a name it hasn't used for years now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They are pdef but theyre total trash. And I was assuming you wanted gear for level
    85, 87 now looking at avatar. And eh if you don't mind throwing money away go ahead and use TT90 gold.

And ffs stop calling it hh you sound stupid. It's TT now, you're not cool because you call it by a name it hasn't used for years now.

I'll call it whatever the *** I please as long as I charge gold to help support this game to be free for others~

And I wouldn't really consider them trash as they boost me by ~400 p.def. Unrefined mind you.

Also 3-4 mil is chump change if I feel serious bout farming NV as my BM is 4.0, so I can get squads that'll run upwards of 10 times (if nobody has to go to bed or somethin). So yeah...considering a single run earns ~500k profit. Take that and multiple it by 10, so my profit is up to 5 mil.

So yeah, making back the cash I spend getting gear for my sin isn't hard.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Go to LC and ask for a TT squad. People will wonder wtf you're talking about.

It varies by server, so get over it.