how long are you in pwi and what keeps you playing?

Options
2»

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What keeps me playing even after two extensive breaks is that my wife, RL friends, and wife's family still play, that I keep trying other games and lose interest very quickly, still trying to find a game to replace this one, and because I still have some relatively nonsensical attachment left to the game with how much fun it was when I started over 2 years back. Surely playing for a while longer will bring me back to my senses though. b:cute
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have been here since novemeber 2008, no idea why I still pay though. I have left a couple of times but I come back eventually. All I can say is that I like to play this game but I hate PW management/staff, they are a bunch of useless monkeys.
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aaaaaaah 3 years.... oh and I'm getting old with this game 'O.0,
    First I've started because I liked the armors.... squad things instances but after 3 years it's like a square room, get's boring fast. My true and only love is
    F A S H I O N !! Yes, the only reason I'm still updating my client.
    Other then that, this game has failed a long time ago and we have CASH-only ITEMS now, lol not the PW I once knew...definitely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what keep me playing...
    lack of diablo 3 b:cry
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1 year.

But not anymore after today.
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm here since 2 years or little more.
    I only remember that before had no BH NPC and in each day
    it has a red sentance:"A new day down on us".
    That keeps me playing is that Ihave too much ingame coins and hours spend plus the new stuff they add
    And the reason that my cousin took my PS2 b:surrender
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fred12121
    fred12121 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    just stoppin by to say wow

we have ONE vote for less than 6 months... even if people think that polls dont assume real numbers in game im sure its accurate
    all the great sales killed this game for newbies
    i bet they start then when they re 20 they look in archo at catshops then at boutique then say wtf and quit
    so bad imbalance and sales killed this game's basics
    too many people play it tho so its wrong to say this game is dead
    its just *****
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fred12121 wrote: »
    just stoppin by to say wow

we have ONE vote for less than 6 months... even if people think that polls dont assume real numbers in game im sure its accurate
    all the great sales killed this game for newbies
    i bet they start then when they re 20 they look in archo at catshops then at boutique then say wtf and quit
    so bad imbalance and sales killed this game's basics
    too many people play it tho so its wrong to say this game is dead
    its just *****

that aaand, more than likely those who've been playing for less than 6months probably rarely check forums and/or post on em.... just a thought b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."