Infamous peeps of HT

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Monophtalmus - people think this guy was noob because he was manipulative. But he's probably one of the best players out there. Excellent understanding of the game. His sword build was w/e, but his work ethic was pro. Also, most of his theories would work if he had a loyal following.
    Are you talking about the same mono fail that talks about brother hood and equality,then turns around and says 'im ldr i do what i want you have no say'?The sexist idiot that degrades women and thinks hes the incarnate of jesus?The one that fist a god dam crystal in tw?
    He doesnt have a loyal following cause he him self isn't loyal.not to people and not to his own words.

I'm going to have to agree with ducky on this one. Mono is unable to maintain a loyal following due to his character and how he presents himself to others. Not to mention, most of the theories, game plans, and ideologies I have heard from Mono have been, for the lack of a better term, idiotic. To be honest, I don't think that Mono would even deserve a spot on the "Scum of Heaven's Tear" list.

But other than that, someone's nose is a bit dirty. Here, have a wet rag.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    EricaPn, that's a familiar name that doesn't get tossed around very often.

HT has a lot of reminiscence-ish threads. We get threads talking about HTers that used to play almost as often as we get TW flaming threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    pretty sure Wargasm would be included in the infamous list :P

wonder how many ppl knows that name :P
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i know the name, not the person b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i know the name, not the person b:chuckle

he had quit this game b4 u started noob mystico-veno b:chuckle he was a traitor !
    edited June 2011
    you dont know when i started, shush you noob!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I started when the game came out, it took me about a month to hit level 10! On a cleric...

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    no wonder ... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    no wonder ... b:chuckle

b:cryb:shutup

mean veno...

not noob mystic veno

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    about 5months after me so... December 2009 !
    edited June 2011
    about 5months after me so... December 2009 !

Noobs will always be noobs! i started dec 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Noobs will always be noobs! i started dec 2008

i wanted to write 2008 !.... but i pressed wrong buttonb:surrender
    edited June 2011
    b:chuckle btw im going home! u have to stay at work 1 more hour b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    b:chuckle btw im going home! u have to stay at work 1 more hour b:victory

30 min.... 30 minb:victory
  • XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear
    XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    xX_Vol_Xx- for finding pwi, cuz hes to cool for it
  • arminatmyfuneral
    arminatmyfuneral Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OK i didnt comment on the others cause either they are true or i dont know the person involved. but this about made me choke on my water.

Are you talking about the same mono fail that talks about brother hood and equality,then turns around and says 'im ldr i do what i want you have no say'?The sexist idiot that degrades women and thinks hes the incarnate of jesus?The one that fist a god dam crystal in tw?
    He doesnt have a loyal following cause he him self isn't loyal.not to people and not to his own words.

It's like this....

Theoretically communism should work, but people are stupid and selfish.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i agree,communism looks great on paper.but human nature prevents it from ever happening to its full potential.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • arminatmyfuneral
    edited June 2011
    i agree,communism looks great on paper.but human nature prevents it from ever happening to its full potential.

...you just restated what i said... You aren't insightful. Just stop.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Actually, he's more insightful than you'll ever be. That's why he piqued my interest in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Either that or you're simply amused.
    edited June 2011
    Have you ever read what true communism is? Its actually very interesting and has alot of good points to it.But as stated,wouldn't work due to human nature. How does your ignorance make me dumb? Do your self a favor,read a book that has more then just see spot run.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *looks at above post*

*looks at symbol in above sig*

*shrugs*
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Have you ever read what true communism is? Its actually very interesting and has alot of good points to it.But as stated,wouldn't work due to human nature. How does your ignorance make me dumb? Do your self a favor,read a book that has more then just see spot run.

Just wondering ducky, some of your posts annoy me because you don't use a *space* after the full stop.Why is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    It's always been easy to blame a person's behaviors on the guild that they are in. Has it ever occurred to you that they were an *** BEFORE they joined Enrage?

@Surreal, I've noticed that as well; and yes, it bugs me too.
  • arminatmyfuneral
    edited June 2011

Obviously I read it otherwise why would i use it as an analogy? God, man use your head for once. Did I not say people are selfish and stupid? You can't read either?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *looks at above post*

*looks at symbol in above sig*

*shrugs*

what happened to your army of alts b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    i dont use a space after my full stop?ok imma be honest here,i have no clue what you are talking about.

Armin,you just make your self look more and more stupid with every post,good job.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    After every (.) you are supposed to insert two spaces. Also, after a comma, colon, semicolon, and dash you are supposed to insert one space. It's one of the basics taught in a computer class.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i dont use a space after my full stop?[ ]ok imma be honest here,[]i have no clue what you are talking about.

Armin,[]you just make your self look more and more stupid with every post,[]good job.

example
    After every (.) you are supposed to insert two spaces. Also, after a comma, colon, semicolon, and dash you are supposed to insert one space. It's one of the basics taught in a computer class.

thank you <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • icygrl
    icygrl Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    is this imfamous peeps of HT or a computer grammer class i seriously lost track of the conversation lolz