Infamous peeps of HT

Bloyse - Heavens Tear
Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Etherblade (West)
In response to the "famous" thread, the infamous people!
ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
Post edited by Bloyse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Bloyse - For his accented pen*s, and that of being proud about it.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Bloyse for things I would get banned for mentioning on PWI forums.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Bloyse. He's a bad person.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Bloyse for the things that Sgt would get banned for if I mentioned on the PWI forums.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Steopie
    thehate
    MsEvilness
    noob squishy mystic
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    thehate isnt infamous! thats one wuvly archer b:laugh

MsE, cube camping back in the day.

Fimmelpotze for general auto-death.

_Curse (Curse_ ?), no comment.

Momento, guttermouth but dangerous veno from back in the day.

Hoshimi

Kora

VitalShot, old old Enrage WB wrecker.

QueenBi/KingThis

cba thinking of others
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    MsE never killed me in the cube, just helped me kill the puppy boss in there my first time doing it. b:cute 'Course I was only level 41 on my veno at the time (which is why it was taking me so long to kill that puppy) but hey, I finished the cube my first try. b:sin Ironically, I didn't set out to finish it; I was just in there leveling my new herc then thought, hmmmm I wonder? I was quite happy when I gained two levels after finishing it. b:pleased
    As for infamous.... hmmm.... I'd have to agree with QB... Definitely with Curse_, whom I still can't stand cause he liked to pull harpy wraith to every single freaking wraith war near there. But..... NOBODY MENTIONED FREAKING SgtSlaughter!!!! Wth people! Fired! All of ya! b:infuriated Not sure if it's allowed to mention yourself but, Sgt said yesterday that apparently Ducky and I are two of the biggest forum trolls for HT. We just like to see what we can get away with. b:laugh No one mentioned that hilariously funny, walking ball of hormones Carnivorix. His random comments could always make me laugh, no matter what mood I was in. And how come no one's mentioned one of the biggest wc and forum trolls ever - Abysm! Brandonsan for being the most fail barb ever and probably for losing the most gear in pk. Imafknasasin (or h/e that's spelled) and all of his alts for being the biggest thief on the server. Gorg for being nearly unkillable. I can't believe I can't remember her various names (brainfart), but that person who won like 12-18 lunar glade trophies in one day from packs (and kept winning stuff like that every day for months), pissing us all off on a daily basis because of it. I still say she was haxing. Let's not forget KillerFreak and his addiction with wb luring. lol Clunker, for being the one everyone blamed for various stuff that happened on the server, just because he was Enrage's leader. Anne, for being the nicest Enrage leader ever. :P And finally, since no one mentioned him, Duke Blacke, for his ability to talk for DAYS on end and never shut the heck up (damn censors)!!!! Just one question though... who is this Bloyse person? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I love gorg,makes me laugh.I can agree with not liking curse,i dont much care for the guy myself.Bloyse is a fail wiz but its ok ppl still love him.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OFC we do, he's our personal emo british kid.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OFC we do, he's our personal emo british kid.

Every faction should have one, if you don't, you aren't a faction.

True fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2011
    Radiance has that Dan character. I don't know about Karma or GD; pizza is a nonfactor.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:cute

@ Mini - You don't actually know who I am? b:surprised
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • arminatmyfuneral
    arminatmyfuneral Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    thehate isnt infamous! thats one wuvly archer b:laugh

MsE, cube camping back in the day.

Fimmelpotze for general auto-death.

_Curse (Curse_ ?), no comment.

Momento, guttermouth but dangerous veno from back in the day.

Hoshimi

Kora

VitalShot, old old Enrage WB wrecker.

QueenBi/KingThis

cba thinking of others

I feel that you might be confusing gutter-mouth with eloquence. I have a better vocabulary than most of you. You just want to tarnish positive traits so you can feel better about yourselves. Its true that the meek will most likely inherit the earth but its not because their attributes are more noble. Its because, by that time, most likely the earth be a desolate wasteland and the strong will be colonizing another planet.

There used be a venomancer named solitaire. I asked him why he chose that name, and he responded, "Because, I'm currently in solitary confinement." Best name ever.

defected - for being black. And everyone knows that black people are funny.

aesthor - for starring in the ring and being a hentai otaku.

Anneliesse - for the bravery to share her trans-gender beginnings.

Marin - for going to the gym but looking as if he didn't.

Gyonax - because I heard of that guy my entire pwi career and only ever saw the guy in-game once. He's like a rare pokemon.

PlasmaStryke - for exemplifying failure.

_Evil_angel - for funding pwi.

Vlarkin - for looking like a prison inmate. Equates online relationships equivalent to real ones.

Koranubis - for being the first guy that I made cry over vent. Also sounds like a redneck.

Every barb - something about that class attracts stupid people. They just gravitate toward the most monotonous and straightforward play. Exceptions to the rule: Gyonax, The_Wall, and Matroskin. Most barbarians are simple minded creatures. And by simple-minded, I mean borderline retar.ded.

Avasara - for funding Triad, and spending thousands on the game.

djKinetic - for fighting anyone anywhere, even though he always lost...

CandyKat - for being adorable.

Psychosis - for being psychotic.

Blessing - for being one of the most overrated clerics.

Desi and Bookman - for robbing Enrage

ToffeeApple - for riding the coattails of the Ego Venos.

Antigone, Momento, Kalia, ToffeeApple - the "Ego Venos."

Celric - for owning with crappy gear.

Sadpuma - the wtf, this guy sucks. Then post-anniversary pack, the wtf this guy has every item.

Mystic-Night - I was legitimately impressed by his skill when I quit.

Esemeli - is always on her period.

NeoMcCoy - most overrated barbarian in server history.

WhitemasaX - ****** player in history? Quite possibly. Go make another OVA about Edya.

Edya - overrated looks. needy. I guess thats why people like her. She's needy but unattractive enough to approach. That, combined with being able to communicate via the internet. Thats the only explanation. I don't have anything against her personally.

Stickygreen - for smoking himself retar.ded.

ALUBA - for having +12 first.

Monothalamus - for taking the game too seriously.

MsEvilness - for being rep owned by anniversary packs. and for pretending to be a girl.

icygrl - for being frugal but at the same time giving away so much money.

EricaPn - Innovation without functionality is just novelty. Don't be so pretentious when you **** suck.

SONOFPWN - one trick pony. relied on gear and 1 combo and then complained about balance.

Momento - for being courteous and well spoken. for imbuing his thoughts with compassion and empathy. the pinnacle of perfect world international.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't watch or like anime enough to qualify for "Otaku" lol. I haven't watched anime in aaagggeess....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited June 2011
    so let me guess,you sat there with thesaurus.com opened and typed in the words you knew and then found the biggest word with a similar meaning you could.Then used c/p to try and make your self look intelligent? You failed. all you did was make your self look like a dumb as$ good job
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited June 2011
    @ Mini - You don't actually know who I am? b:surprised
    b:embarrass no. Did I miss the memo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011

So many old names, many of them i only saw runing by or on WC, never got to know them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No one's mentioned inventor yet. Shame on you all. You're all the carpon dioside of the planet or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i mentioned him on famous list :P not gonna fill both lists xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So many old names, many of them i only saw runing by or on WC, never got to know them...

no wonder - after all u're YOUNG squishy noob mystic ! i "knew" all of them except Avasara and EricaPn b:surrender
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no wonder - after all u're YOUNG squishy noob mystic ! i "knew" all of them except Avasara and EricaPn b:surrender

I know them all :O

EricaPn was a cool guy. Erica was his daughter so he named his BM after her. He was the first fist BM to go fist build when APS wasnt even talked about in this game. I remember him hitting over 70k crits on a FB51. I have to find those screenies somewhere.

Avsara, he was the former leader of Triad. Was pretty ill. Dunno if he made it up alive tho' :(

@MiniDusk I die a lot... 2.9 KD Ratio... IJS
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I know them all :O

EricaPn was a cool guy. Erica was his daughter so he named his BM after her. He was the first fist BM to go fist build when APS wasnt even talked about in this game. I remember him hitting over 70k crits on a FB51. I have to find those screenies somewhere.

Avsara, he was the former leader of Triad. Was pretty ill. Dunno if he made it up alive tho' :(

@MiniDusk I die a lot... 2.9 KD Ratio... IJS

Nobody ever heard of Avs status since then?

I remember EricaPn, used to suck Kaneoks balls everytime maintence was done. Though he as a pretty cool guy. And ya he was the first fist BM when PW was still young.

How about DrPepper? Haha
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nobody ever heard of Avs status since then?

Not that I heard of. Mathra (former Triad Director, for those who didn't know) was the one who was in contact with him the most. When she left Triad I guess she took the news with her...
    edited June 2011
    Oh god, I remember the Desi & Bookman situation...
  • arminatmyfuneral
    arminatmyfuneral Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    EricaPn used to think that being charitable gave him an excuse for telling me what to do. He had children recently and somehow thought that gave him a better perspective of life. He kept talking about his strategies and fist build. He never pvp'd and his build failed because he refused to recognize the advantages of other skill trees and was too short sighted. I told him how to fix his build, he could have been ShadowxBlade but he was too stubborn. And then when rebirth came around he used some weak a.ss work around. He was an absolute failure as Triad's general. He basically would lecture me all day about my behavior and tell me stories about his fist build but had no skill or achievements to back any of it up. Yea, 24k physical defense is nice but 100 magic defense fails. Utterly useless.

Avasara is probably dead.

Cotto - for being the rockcotton.

Wei and Hong - RoC members. Never got to play with them.

Kaila - pro first person shooter.

Xforbidden, Torm, element - I just group them together.

Teny - was a really good cleric. Very underrated. And hilarious...

oOoPVDoOo - this guy was hacks. Most knowledgeable player in PWI, after me. And very good game theory.

Monophalfamus - people think this guy was noob because he was manipulative. But he's probably one of the best players out there. Excellent understanding of the game. His sword build was w/e, but his work ethic was pro. Also, most of his theories would work if he had a loyal following.
    edited June 2011
    Monophalfamus - people think this guy was noob because he was manipulative. But he's probably one of the best players out there. Excellent understanding of the game. His sword build was w/e, but his work ethic was pro. Also, most of his theories would work if he had a loyal following.

OK i didnt comment on the others cause either they are true or i dont know the person involved. but this about made me choke on my water.

Are you talking about the same mono fail that talks about brother hood and equality,then turns around and says 'im ldr i do what i want you have no say'?The sexist idiot that degrades women and thinks hes the incarnate of jesus?The one that fist a god dam crystal in tw?
    He doesnt have a loyal following cause he him self isn't loyal.not to people and not to his own words.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol

damn, forgot about dj.

really can't remember half the people who used to be infamous. there were so many in the first year of pwi.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Crazydan is infamous for:

His pink
    Being a Yoda freak
    Singing barbie girl on Radiance vent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited June 2011
    Are you high?! b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Lol, you trollin.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]