[No Maintenance Tonight!] 6-7-2011

2»

Comments

• ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Come on FrankieRaye we all know you left MokeyShatter home alone with the servers this week while you all went to E3 affraid he might fix something b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Seriously though have fun at E3.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I Hope reporters at E3 **** all over your booth. If you even have one...
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh how I wonder what junk will be released tonight... Last update made the game more laggy and made all rock walls look like bubbleplastic now... Not ot mention that there still is no ducktape for Duke who is even spamming over ppl getting a Snow Hare egg now... On a good note though... I like the fact that fishes and treehuggers are no longer bald in best performance... b:victory

And yeah I did TW once with my faction when the map was just resset... We got pawned mostly but the fight against DimSum was pretty long and fun... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lolPWIatE3.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No maint? Gratz on fixing most if not all of the known bugs ingame then.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Oh how I wonder what junk will be released tonight... Last update made the game more laggy and made all rock walls look like bubbleplastic now... Not ot mention that there still is no ducktape for Duke who is even spamming over ppl getting a Snow Hare egg now... On a good note though... I like the fact that fishes and treehuggers are no longer bald in best performance... b:victory

And yeah I did TW once with my faction when the map was just resset... We got pawned mostly but the fight against DimSum was pretty long and fun... b:cute

b:laugh

Yuna LTNS come to the came we miss you b:kiss

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No maint? Ha! Duke shouts for another week. Take that QQers!

I like reading the Duke shouts so i can make fun of the people maxing out their credit cards :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
    edited June 2011

b:laugh

Yuna LTNS come to the came we miss you b:kiss

It's 1:20 AM here right now.. Get your but on earlier so I can stalk you while training my pets... b:laugh Realy it sucks being the only one online at daytime... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    It's 1:20 AM here right now.. Get your but on earlier so I can stalk you while training my pets... b:laugh Realy it sucks being the only one online at daytime... b:surrender

Sorry hun have to work during the day b:cry

Damn i need to win the lottery someone give me the winning numbers (and not of an old one LOL) b:laugh

Hikari is the Light.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011

Sorry hun have to work during the day b:cry

Damn i need to win the lottery someone give me the winning numbers (and not of an old one LOL) b:laugh

I see if I can stay up a bit later tomorow... I realy hope you win... Annyway going to sleep now... Have a good night~! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ufop
    ufop Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As for the quest frankie asked..yes i have done TW but not for along time due to working weekends and the time diffrence.
    TW must be bad now so many lvl 100+ noobs with r9 and r8 i prefered it
    when people earn'd lvls and gear rather than pack and sale noobs
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    great another week of dealing with the redtide thanks a fvckin lot PW
  • WingedXepher - Dreamweaver
    WingedXepher - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I Need Pigments

And by the way, yes, I did TW, I love TW, and all I want in PWI is TW <3.
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    400-600 kills weekly b:laugh tw sure is fun b:pleased
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    any new sale this week?
  • CrystalSkye - Heavens Tear
    CrystalSkye - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    TW rocks i like it and its fun.. b:cute
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Love Tw, only if they are the 2hr + ones. So much fun and sometime TW is the only thing keeping me in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Love Tw, only if they are the 2hr + ones. So much fun and sometime TW is the only thing keeping me in game

same here. its all i really care about atm lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Enrage!! that is all. Ganks ganks and more ganks b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Foxchu - Archosaur
    Foxchu - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    instead of going another week without a patch could we please have music back in PWI b:cry I actually miss it :( please please bring that part of PWI back cause they screwed it up b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Fear the Fox~

at the end of the day... idc if i'm "pro" or have the best gear... cause i know i'm an awesome veno cause i pour my heart into my character and give her life <3
  • Dalenshee - Lost City
    Dalenshee - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Mayybbeee there should be a safe pk area in the Faction Bases. Like, where the Air Swat quests take place, there should be a teleport for a safe PvP area of No Drop. An area where people can go to practice PvP without the threat of anybody else. THAT or a Practice TW area. would be pretty convenient too
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey all,

Have you ever participated in TW?

If so, did you enjoy it?

If not, do you have any interest in doing so?

It was never in PWI version of the Perfect World.

I have not any interest in PvP, TW, this is why I had selected PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    instead of going another week without a patch could we please have music back in PWI b:cry I actually miss it :( please please bring that part of PWI back cause they screwed it up b:angry

I know, sometimes I really like listening to the game music. Dunno why, maybe it's just nostalgic for me lol.

Anyway to fix the music you just run "Verify" on the client launcher, then when it's done be sure to update again and it should be fixed. It worked for me anyhow. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
    edited June 2011
    Mayybbeee there should be a safe pk area in the Faction Bases. Like, where the Air Swat quests take place, there should be a teleport for a safe PvP area of No Drop. An area where people can go to practice PvP without the threat of anybody else. THAT or a Practice TW area. would be pretty convenient too

Not a bad idea... But aren't arena's usaly for that? Oh wait... After 2,5 years arena's still don't work... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Never participated. However with the current oneshot fest it doesn't seem to interesting to do on a weekly basis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How soon they forget. They said they would fix that with this weeks maint. Watch.. they will say they can fix that without doing maint. Soooo then why hasn't it been done?? Whatever.. I just have chat turned off... Pm meh if ya need meh...

Frankie lied to us yet again. Not surprising. Just lovely, not only do we get to endure the mass red spam of the Duke for yet another week, but we will get to deal with the lag and D/C issues that arise every single time maintenance is skipped.

Seriusly Frankie, why do you guys keep skipping maintenance? Especially when it makes you look like a liar?
  • Hazuki_chan - Archosaur
    Hazuki_chan - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    TW? I find that awesome even with the one shot fests ^_^ sometimes I only play because of TWing, sure it can be annoying but it's a lot more fun than PK ganks and worrying about item drops/shatters *w*.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I know, sometimes I really like listening to the game music. Dunno why, maybe it's just nostalgic for me lol.

Anyway to fix the music you just run "Verify" on the client launcher, then when it's done be sure to update again and it should be fixed. It worked for me anyhow. :o

What music was never gone. O.Ob:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Seriusly Frankie, why do you guys keep skipping maintenance? Especially when it makes you look like a liar?

It could be worse.

Hint: Count the no maintenance threads from march to now. Expect another copy/paste tonight... or there most likely won't be a no maintenance message again.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Have I TW'ed? nope

Will I TW? Never. I fail to see the point of even trying.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.