New EPIC TW Strategy?

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wat

How could a leader not have knowledge during a fake bid? The leader is the only one who can make a fake bid.

Pointless post you made.

Well I guess I mean when factions place bids to protect their land. Ofc the leader of the faction who bid has knowledge, but the leader of the faction who was bid on, always claims not to have known anything when the bid was placed on their land.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    1) Yellow faction leader is banned. It is common practice to ban both leader's if and when a fake bid is in question. This has always been the case, not sure where you have been o.o

2) So it is ok for said turq land to use alt factions to bid? No...ail logic is fail there. It that be the case then let everyone make an alt faction and fake bid on whatever land we want and since the Leader did not ask or know makes it ok? Well if that be the case in your mind then hell let's go for it. Some of us are rich enough to outbid any faction (even more so since we know how the bidding history of some go b:shutup).

So what I get out of this is that yellow faction and salmon(?) faction have both been involved in something that the GM's uncovered in an investigation. What they uncovered is in question of course, but that could be anything, or it could be nothing. The two bans could be related, or they might not be at all.

I never said it was ok o.o I was trying to point out that the bid did no harm to salmon faction in anyway, and that turquoise faction leader can't control the actions of 190+ members, so to ban him for having a member who placed a fake bid on another faction which did no benefit to his own faction is kinda senseless. But I'll agree to the fact that all fake bidding that is investigated -should- result in a ban on the individual(s) involved.
  • Womansley - Sanctuary
    Womansley - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nevermind the fact that half of our members have ini edits, and some with offensive names (including the leader).

Please do your homework.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So what I get out of this is that yellow faction and salmon(?) faction have both been involved in something that the GM's uncovered in an investigation. What they uncovered is in question of course, but that could be anything, or it could be nothing. The two bans could be related, or they might not be at all.

I never said it was ok o.o I was trying to point out that the bid did no harm to salmon faction in anyway, and that turquoise faction leader can't control the actions of 190+ members, so to ban him for having a member who placed a fake bid on another faction which did no benefit to his own faction is kinda senseless. But I'll agree to the fact that all fake bidding that is investigated -should- result in a ban on the individual(s) involved.

Either 1) You're a total tool and have no clue how bidding works (only the LEADER can make bids) or 2) have just admitted that almost everyone in the large factions (and quite obviously) share accounts.

If 1), then I feel kinda sad for you. =\ Only the leader would make the bid, and if the leader makes the bid and has no clue of it, then either they're some kind of amnesiac zombie thing, or are engaged in 2), and honestly, 2) happens so often, if the GM's banned everyone who partakes in sharing account information, nobody would be left playing this game except for a few people.

I know a few people who don't share their accounts with anyone. But, most of the 95+ people do share their account information. I also know someone who recently sold a heavily CSed account for a large sum of money on a website.

I'm not going to waste my time reporting people for sharing accounts, putting Tideborn hair, or Earthworm eyes on their characters (ini edits), especially because the GM's don't care anymore, even though Frankie absolutely INSISTS that it's an enforced rule.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    uh...

wtf o__o
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Not saying he meant to choose the obscure, not-well-known term...but that explains why all these people are like "its offensive."
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not saying he meant to choose the obscure, not-well-known term...but that explains why all these people are like "its offensive."

Ehh there are only 15 people in the world who agreed with that definition. I don't see anything remotely relevant to that page in a google search for the term. That poorly supported entry is just someone making up nonsense and does not make the term offensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Either 1) You're a total tool and have no clue how bidding works (only the LEADER can make bids) or 2) have just admitted that almost everyone in the large factions (and quite obviously) share accounts.

You've got it all wrong. The leader of the main fac was unaware that a fac member, who was the leader of his own small fac had placed a fake bid. Leader was unaware that a bid was placed from the small faction, not that one was made without consent on the main faction.

While a poor idea on the part of the fac member, the Leader had his hands clean, the same can't be said of that other situation, where we can assume that the GM's found evidence of culpability and then proceeded to ban.
    edited June 2011
    You've got it all wrong. The leader of the main fac was unaware that a fac member, who was the leader of his own small fac had placed a fake bid. Leader was unaware that a bid was placed from the small faction, not that one was made without consent on the main faction.

While a poor idea on the part of the fac member, the Leader had his hands clean, the same can't be said of that other situation, where we can assume that the GM's found evidence of culpability and then proceeded to ban.

Oh.

Why don't GM's ban both leaders, then?

And if there is no money flow from the Leader of Big Faction A to little faction B, then how is it even a real Fake Bid?

Not sure how that works... Other than for a really boring TW that lasts 5 minutes as a huge faction rolls 5 people trying to defend a crystal...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i lol'd. i guess things are the exact same on other servers. QQ fakebid QQ CSing QQ life.
    edited June 2011
    i lol'd. i guess things are the exact same on other servers. QQ fakebid QQ CSing QQ life.

Hmmm...

For me it's

QQ Devs QQ GM's QQ Stupid QQ Devs QQ Stupid QQ Stupid QQ Stupid

Then I quit, and now I've got free time to... Um... Well now I'm wasting it watching anime. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    zomg something happendz a whilez backz agoz

two factions placed a bid on purple, turquoise was outbidded by salmon. Turquiose gets mad and claims that salmon and purple are allied and that they believe it to be a fake bid *instert mass ticketing here* few days later, leader of salmon gets banned and ALL accounts of purple were banned.

The bid that was placed was fair and legit. Did it follow all rules of TW bidding? Yes. Did Salmon have a legitimate chance of beating purple? Yes. Was Salmon protecting purples lands? No, the land was taken over. Did salmon have an advantage if that piece of land owned by purple was taken over? yes (was touching archosaur). Was there money flow between salmon and purple? No, why you ask? because I happen to be super extremely close to the leader of purple and its almost like i could see through his eyes. Also, Salmon is a tier 1 faction while purple is just some noob faction. IF and only IF purple had bidded on salmon which resulted in protecting the land, then that would most likely be considered a fake bid, HOWEVER; Salmon bidded ON purple and yet both leaders were banned.

Bottom line? Turquoise ticketed both factions because they lost their cheap *** bid and the leader of purple and salmon were both banned unfairly. what wheres the proof of Turquoise being whiny babies and ticketing? oh its right here and here
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Looks more to me like Salmon bid on Purple to cut off and protect the remaining two Purple lands and **** Teal while keeping the land in the family. Tickets and bans should have been expected and justifiably so.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    We all know Purple belongs to a particular player and his friends' alts, why would Salmon go to such lengths to protect Purple's 20m a week? You think Purple's lead is so poor that 20m a week means something to him? If you really think Purple's TW funds are tied to Salmon, you don't think Salmon would have acted sooner when Yellow started hitting Purple?
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Oh plz explain the evidence of cuplability between faction salmon and faction yellow. I don't know that there was an allied relation between faction yellow and faction salmon. All i know was that faction Dodger (aka turquoise) bid on faction yellow and lost the bid to faction salmon.

Faction yellow retaliated the next week and bid on faction salmon's archosaur along w/ faction orange in hopes of double defense and winning. unfortunately they did not get the double defense do to faction papjohn's (aka a member of faction Dodger(turquoise) and another faction bidding on faction salmon. therefore faction yellow lost against faction salmon in a 1 v 1.

now plz explain me o great one from faction Dodger, how is that a fake bid? And please give a logical explanation on why faction yellow's leader being ban, and faction salmon's leader being banned?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Looks more to me like Salmon bid on Purple to cut off and protect the remaining two Purple lands and **** Teal while keeping the land in the family. Tickets and bans should have been expected and justifiably so.

You REALLY think that people in Jollibee are happy that we are stuck? Really?

To be honest we would rather people bid on us to get us the heck out of that damn block.

Invalid point is invalid b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    Oh plz explain the evidence of cuplability between faction
    salmon and faction yellow.

Evidence? I don't have any. Pretty sure the GMs dug something up though or they wouldn't have dropped the bans.

You REALLY think that people in Jollibee are happy that we are stuck? Really?

Stuck or wiped off map, you pick. No wait, someone already made that call.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • rginrondoo
    edited June 2011
    Evidence? I don't have any. Pretty sure the GMs dug something up though or they wouldn't have dropped the bans.

Ya that's right use the "GM's found something" bull**** excuse, we all know it was your faction Dodger QQ spam ticket "We got overbid so it must be fake bid."

Here's a note for your future tw bids. Don't bid your ****ty *** 500k bids and be a man. Why don't you go bid 55mil against faction salmon. You guys are so confident you can beat faction yellow from your turtle shell anyways. Remember the last time you got confident? bidding 55mil on Renegades? Cmon get that rush of bravery and man the hell up and 1 v 1 faction salmon. Quit relying on underhanded tricks to get members of faction salmon banned. Oh wth theirs really no point to for you guys to continue doing this anyways, last time you got faction salmon's members banned you didnt even bid on them b:shutup . Is faction turquoise from l.a.? Cuz ya'll nuthin but a bunch of Dodgers.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ya that's right use the "GM's found something" bull**** excuse, we all know it was your faction Dodger QQ spam ticket "We got overbid so it must be fake bid."

Well I don't know who else ticketed salmon faction for fake bidding, but I know did, and so did several of my friends. And guess what? We're not even members of TW factions.

We ticketed because we hate cheaters. And we especially hate bragging cash shopping in-your-face "we can cheat cause we cash shop" cheaters.

Break the rules and name your char an illegal name, then get banned and QQ? Fake bid and get caught, then get banned, and QQ moar?

So why not stop cheating? Then we'll stop ticketing. How about that?
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    inter-server drama ftw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • rginrondoo
    edited June 2011
    jaxaether wrote: »
    Well I don't know who else ticketed salmon faction for fake bidding, but I know did, and so did several of my friends. And guess what? We're not even members of TW factions.

We ticketed because we hate cheaters. And we especially hate bragging cash shopping in-your-face "we can cheat cause we cash shop" cheaters.

Break the rules and name your char an illegal name, then get banned and QQ? Fake bid and get caught, then get banned, and QQ moar?

So why not stop cheating? Then we'll stop ticketing. How about that?

Right bruh now go check yourself into a mental hospital cuz faction salmon fake bidding? are you outta your mind? plz plz explain how faction yellow bidding on faction salmon is a fake bid. a more than likely double attack from faction yellow and faction orange on 2 of faction salmon's lands 1 of them being a tier 1 land, plzzzzz for the love of god explain how that is fakebidding. qq moar? what are you noobgasm raging at kirby's a$$? rage more bro. I don't see you ticketing True_Pain (he fake bid because his Bus Driver told him to bid on Vindicate for a triple defense w/ Reg, Leg, and Papa Johns). I don;t see you ticketing Legendary people for inappropriate names. SkuttleButt check post by quiliue (or however you spell it), FkingMaltaMan ( cause obisouly fuc k isn't inappropriate), and Kok_and_Balls cuz obiiously he is talking about roosters and rubber balls b:shocked
  • jaxaether
    edited June 2011
    Right bruh now go check yourself into a mental hospital cuz faction salmon fake bidding? are you outta your mind? plz plz explain how faction yellow bidding on faction salmon is a fake bid. a more than likely double attack from faction yellow and faction orange on 2 of faction salmon's lands 1 of them being a tier 1 land, plzzzzz for the love of god explain how that is fakebidding. qq moar? what are you noobgasm raging at kirby's a$$? rage more bro. I don't see you ticketing True_Pain (he fake bid because his Bus Driver told him to bid on Vindicate for a triple defense w/ Reg, Leg, and Papa Johns). I don;t see you ticketing Legendary people for inappropriate names. SkuttleButt check post by quiliue (or however you spell it), FkingMaltaMan ( cause obisouly fuc k isn't inappropriate), and Kok_and_Balls cuz obiiously he is talking about roosters and rubber balls b:shocked

Such a well thought out and adult response, and yet, I'll answer.

Salmon bidding on Purple to keep it all in the family.

Salmon giving Yellow some coin and saying "hey, why don'tcha go bid on that territory over there?"

Mysterious brand new fake "AngeIes" and fake "AmpIified" bidding on salmon territories, when the real Angeles and Amplified have already bid on other territories.

Pretty sad that you thought people wouldn't see through such transparent schemes, and that you don't realize that it's not just people from rival TW factions that are watching you.

I don't ticket for inappropriate names, that'd be a full time job. But really, if you wanna break the rules, don't QQ when you get called on it. Funny it's often the same people flaunting the rules, often blatantly, and then whining about the repercussions and trying to blame someone else for their self-made grief.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Who is wiped off the map?

Jolli makes 20mill a week SITTING. We are doing nothing and yet gaining an income that we all really don't need. We would rather TW...You know, some of us could care less about "TW Pay" b:shutupb:avoid

...like any of us need that income LOL b:sweat

Why are they all black? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Squeasy - Sanctuary
    Squeasy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    vspco0.jpg

b:victory
  • Sneeze - Sanctuary
    Sneeze - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    vspco0.jpg

Nice rims, brah. b:cute
  • rginrondoo
    edited June 2011
    jaxaether wrote: »
    Such a well thought out and adult response, and yet, I'll answer.

Salmon bidding on Purple to keep it all in the family.

Salmon giving Yellow some coin and saying "hey, why don'tcha go bid on that territory over there?"

Mysterious brand new fake "AngeIes" and fake "AmpIified" bidding on salmon territories, when the real Angeles and Amplified have already bid on other territories.

Pretty sad that you thought people wouldn't see through such transparent schemes, and that you don't realize that it's not just people from rival TW factions that are watching you.

I don't ticket for inappropriate names, that'd be a full time job. But really, if you wanna break the rules, don't QQ when you get called on it. Funny it's often the same people flaunting the rules, often blatantly, and then whining about the repercussions and trying to blame someone else for their self-made grief.

Have you done the research and have you found the culprit of the fake Angeles and Amplified bids? No? then don't make false accusations, because salmon faction's leader wasn't banned because of those 2 fake bids. The reason given was banned from bid from faction yellow on salmon faction. PROVE to me that yellow was paid to attack salmon territory. You guys have no proof and yet you ticket spam the gm to get them banned. Go talk to salmon leader, one of the most respectable, nicest, fairest people you will ever find. Sugary sugar she doesn't even let her members cuss. She makes them use sugar for sugar's sake. Why don't you go dig around and find the real culprits instead of falsely accusing salmon faction? Oh that's right cuz ur not mature enough to do so, so just go ahead and just stick ur chubby finger and point cuz ur too lazy/biased to look for the real fake bidders *cough* faction Dodgers (aka turquoise)
  • rginrondoo
    edited June 2011
    vspco0.jpg

Hey I know who drives that bus!

it starts with a Skuttle

and ends with a Bus!
  • jaxaether
    edited June 2011
    Have you done the research and have you found the culprit of the fake Angeles and Amplified bids? No? then don't make false accusations, because salmon faction's leader wasn't banned because of those 2 fake bids. The reason given was banned from bid from faction yellow on salmon faction. PROVE to me that yellow was paid to attack salmon territory. You guys have no proof and yet you ticket spam the gm to get them banned. Go talk to salmon leader, one of the most respectable, nicest, fairest people you will ever find. Sugary sugar she doesn't even let her members cuss. She makes them use sugar for sugar's sake. Why don't you go dig around and find the real culprits instead of falsely accusing salmon faction? Oh that's right cuz ur not mature enough to do so, so just go ahead and just stick ur chubby finger and point cuz ur too lazy/biased to look for the real fake bidders *cough* faction Dodgers (aka turquoise)

You probably realize it's not my job to prove it to you, or to anyone else. Couldn't if i wanted to, since you're not using your main's name.

It's all a matter of "follow the money". And y'all make it pretty clear where the money is. Don't you?