Seeker PvP Video

Options
HeavensRage - Raging Tide
HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Seeker
Very old footage, much of it made before we had our full skillset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbgUHp7NTu8
Post edited by HeavensRage - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VERY nice use of Voidstep Cancel against that sin. I approve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Haha and thats why its the alt. title. Poor dante. Enjoyable vid, thanks for upping.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Very old footage, much of it made before we had our full skillset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbgUHp7NTu8

Nice video. Oh by way I know that sin he was my Marshall in my old faction shame everyone moved on :(.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    pretty bad ***. 2 things i like, you have a genie with AD and i good regeneration rate to compensate for the lack of anti stun, and when you get free you glitch void step to get away. thats an AWESOME anser to not having much anti stun. the other thing i liked was useing parchblad to proc then glitching voidstep to tele to them and and stun them without putting voidsteps on cool down. i think alot of people would call it hacking and complain but ive been glitching my tele stun and powerdash on my sin for over a year and no one seems to care. my seekers only 96 and ive been getting a bit sad at his lack of DD but now that i see what they do with good gear im lookin forward to 100. he already has 200k rep so thank you for giving me more insperation :)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    awesome vid :D

you have a ton of HP tho, is your build VIT? or refine for the HP

did pwi also fix the glitch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    awesome vid :D

you have a ton of HP tho, is your build VIT? or refine for the HP

did pwi also fix the glitch?

i doute theyll fix this glitch. they have much better things to be fixingb:chuckle
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No quid on nix veno? Ironwood debuff would be nice to toss back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide
    So_Sick_Er - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i doute theyll fix this glitch. they have much better things to be fixingb:chuckle

lol ur wrong
    they fixed the skill glitch on the last patch..so no more glitching or voidstep or quid pro or anything
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Haha voltaire that reminds me, I love transferring the Veno's Nix bleed back to them...good times.
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Already fixed sadly. There goes a little bit of Seeker PvP viability.
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Good thing you have some of its best moments on video to remember it by :P.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Aww that sucks :< It looked fun I was gonna try it out on a friend's seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]