New EPIC TW Strategy?

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sure heavy cash shoppers get permabanned. One of the heaviest cash shoppers on Sanc has been permabanned 3 times already (all on the same character).

And... If it's who I'm thinking it is... They're back again now. b:chuckle
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Word is she got banned again, hence the renewed butthurt finger pointing.

Was I the only one that giggled about butthurt and finger pointing being in the same sentence? Yes? Okay. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Technically that falls under allied forces bidding on each others land. Not playing by the rules for their 3 way gank.

exactly, WHAT rules, last time i checked TW didn't have any SET rules exeption being that there were supposed to be no fake bidding. Granted if you boil it all down this IS fake bidding Yet at the same time as i stated it is also in regards of batteling an upcoming foe a stratetic move.

And thats where i said "technically" no. and also where as PW should or should not enforce the " all is fair in love and WAR" rule.

As i also said, Allied forced moves and stratetic land lending was a common thing when war was common to settle disputes or try and obtain a fertile or prosperous piece of land/city/country.
    So any way you look at it, it's still very well thought out in a way that it's old school technique.

The reason this is bringing up so much QQ + butthurt people is because quite frankly there IS a higher power to complain to. Back when these sort of practices were pulled on people that stood no chance what so ever they either died or adapted to new way of rule.

The point now isn't is this fair ? No.
    The point it, will this higher power ( being PWI ) actually enforce the all is fair rule or give in to the mass whining people that feel unjustice has been wrecked upon them.

My speculation is how ever that PWI is too busy with all the other changes and qq-ing people seem to be spuwing onto the forums of this removed CC for BM's. and all the other changes that were not explicitly listed in the patchnotes + the launches up certain other games withing the PWE plethoria that there is only limited time to put into these kind of childish fingerpointing of "he did this and i want my icecream back!"
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    exactly, WHAT rules, last time i checked TW didn't have any SET rules exeption being that there were supposed to be no fake bidding. Granted if you boil it all down this IS fake bidding Yet at the same time as i stated it is also in regards of batteling an upcoming foe a stratetic move.

And thats where i said "technically" no. and also where as PW should or should not enforce the " all is fair in love and WAR" rule.

As i also said, Allied forced moves and stratetic land lending was a common thing when war was common to settle disputes or try and obtain a fertile or prosperous piece of land/city/country.
    So any way you look at it, it's still very well thought out in a way that it's old school technique.

The reason this is bringing up so much QQ + butthurt people is because quite frankly there IS a higher power to complain to. Back when these sort of practices were pulled on people that stood no chance what so ever they either died or adapted to new way of rule.

The point now isn't is this fair ? No.
    The point it, will this higher power ( being PWI ) actually enforce the all is fair rule or give in to the mass whining people that feel unjustice has been wrecked upon them.

My speculation is how ever that PWI is too busy with all the other changes and qq-ing people seem to be spuwing onto the forums of this removed CC for BM's. and all the other changes that were not explicitly listed in the patchnotes + the launches up certain other games withing the PWE plethoria that there is only limited time to put into these kind of childish fingerpointing of "he did this and i want my icecream back!"

Right here sweetheart.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Thats fine, my bad for not searching well enough, still no need to patronize me, i'm not your sweetheart.

Look, im also not trying to be a know it all neither am i sticking up for PWI or said faction pulling these ganks. Heck, i'm just looking at it from a bystanders point of view.

In which i say, and what you explained from the situation is that to me, looking back at the simple -war- aspect of it all and since i was actually paying attention in Historyclass (x.x) allied land lending WAS an actual part of war.
    Hence the "technically" bit.

'course the whole, aftermath butthurt ticketsending is just beyond me and it makes me wonder what third grader is running a faction with second grade followers.

Still i stand with the Last part of my prior post.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thats fine, my bad for not searching well enough, still no need to patronize me, i'm not your sweetheart.

Look, im also not trying to be a know it all neither am i sticking up for PWI or said faction pulling these ganks. Heck, i'm just looking at it from a bystanders point of view.

In which i say, and what you explained from the situation is that to me, looking back at the simple -war- aspect of it all and since i was actually paying attention in Historyclass (x.x) allied land lending WAS an actual part of war.

'course the whole, aftermath butthurt ticketsending is just beyond me and it makes me wonder what third grader is running a faction with second grade followers.

Hi, sweetheart. b:chuckle b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • galatea2
    galatea2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I'm sorry I have trouble with reading comprehension right now, it's late b:surrender Can you please show me exactly where it says 3 factions bidding on one faction is forbidden in that thread you sited? Or am I missing some other informationb:question
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Funny, I heard this QQing from Aubree all the way back to Ecuador.

When you were leading EQ and you were synchronizing bids with Tempest and Dynasty to attack Calamity. We submitted the tickets, when GMs told us "sorry, this is the way the game is designed, so you can be allied" we sucked it up, prepared to defend 3 factions and painted the map red a month after.

Your double standards annoy me, always the same whiny old **** I've been hearing from you since EQ days. "If Dynasty doesn't attacks Calamity with us, then we'll have to wipe them off" then when you yourselves made a fake BaldwinBoy to keep spreading your lies and slander amongst the server you were like "Oh bullying small factions, how dare ye!"... "TW mirage pay is gonna destroy Calamity", then when it destroyed EQ you were like "QQ bring it back"... "Oh we're not ganking, we're tactically planning on how to stop the #1 faction", then when you're once again, failing as leader, "QQ we're getting ganked".

I'm sorry nobody else other than 90ish people wants to help you defend vs 3 factions. I'm sorry you're leading a faction so filled with anger and resentment towards Dreamweaver server, that pretty much every faction in this server that borders you, other than Dynasty, wants to attack you. I'm sorry that because of this, you can't show up to the multiple factions targeting you...

When we reached the borders with InTandem, I was requested to approach Madison, whom I spoke to for the first time ever, just then. To request her to let us attack solo that weekend. Because above all, to Regenesis TW is about having fun, competitive enjoyment. Not this whiny ****, not the spawnkilling in cube or outside PK tournament just because you put all of your student loan money or 40 grand to the game and you couldn't survive past the second room. The fact is, Madison gave me a pretty straight forward response. "If InTandem keeps attacking us, we'll have to attack back, I can't just run away from them, it'll make me look weak". I applaud Equinox's leadership determination, I feel so bad for them, because they are fighting a lost battle in my eyes, I've told them this. Yet they won't give up. I wish you'd learn the same, and just attack us back, instead of crying foul on the forums.

I wish I had to defend against 3 factions in Regenesis, then I could offer my members some sort of entertainment during the weekend, since you choose to run your potty mouth every single week about how you "destroyed" us, by doing a 3 hour turtle, saving your crystal at a bit over 3m HP. Yet, when the time is up and you need to put your money where you put your mouth, you seem to puss out and decide to no-show us, after that failed attempt, where you couldn't even hold our 80 with your best 60 for over 7 mins. Pro tactics by the way.

Grow up.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • //athan - Dreamweaver19
    //athan - Dreamweaver19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Aubree, QQ more?

u talk about "gank", but the faction u call ButtHurt(lets call it faction 1) managed defend an average of 6 TWs per week end in the past, with the factions 2,3 and 4 at same time. and if i remember right, u were at a time leader of faction 2, then 3. and the gank was planed

so why QQ about something u were doing every week?
    now faction 2,3 and 4 arent that strong anymore. and faction 2 is against ur NewGuild

faction number 1 became ButtHurt as u call it
    and ofc u won the 1st tw, but i say ButtHurt didnt win it, since u 100% turtled, sending some fists barbs to pull catas at begining, and wasnt pulling cata after, and we managed get crystal to 3M, do u reallly think u destroyed us in that war?

and last week, i should remind u ButtHurt alt faction, as u call it, was still atacking ButtHurt "ally", when u had to defend 2 lands only, blame the gank, but blame ur TW attendance, last week TW last like 7-8 minutes. if Butthurt alt faction is full of alts, why cant u defeat if fast with ~50 ppl?

(talking about alts, didnt faction 3 had several faction 2 alts?)

faction 2 is also ganked every week, and i dont see them QQ

u wonder why factions atack u, blame ur NewGuild members attitue, ijs

b:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I like how someone made a very thinly-veiled post about the state of things from his/her perspective on their server, and people from other servers can immediately apply a "Butthurt" faction to their own respective servers.

Also, Ruvi needs to stop posting at 69 b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I like how someone made a very thinly-veiled post about the state of things from his/her perspective on their server, and people from other servers can immediately apply a "Butthurt" faction to their own respective servers.

Also, Ruvi needs to stop posting at 69 b:chuckle

Honestly, I thought the OP was talking exclusively about DW. b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    @Aubree That would depend on who the "ButtHurt" faction actually is. You see, things aren't always what they appear.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Funny, I heard this QQing from Aubree all the way back to Ecuador.

Grow up.

O.o I didn't know you had Taco Bell in Ecuador. Is that a step up for you? "Grow up", good advice for yourself. Put a muzzle on that lard mouth of yours and stop being the pretender you always try to convey yourself. Get back to work, mommy and daddy can't always support you.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm curious to know what do you guys from all the servers collectively think about this scenario:

One of the top guilds on your server has both its main guild and its alt guild on the map. For the sake of simplicity, we shall call this guild ButtHurt. So there is ButtHurt, and BabyButtHurt on the map. Both guilds get attacked, and the attacks end up in the same time slot. The leader of ButtHurt then.. you guessed it, gets butthurt that he/she/it cannot defend both at the same time. So what they decide to do is mass migrate a bunch of mains from ButtHurt into BabyButtHurt so that they can keep all the lands, while at the same time mass QQing that other guilds have alt guilds on the map too.

Then one week, ButtHurt places a bid on a land. They get outbid. So the ButtHurt leader rallies his/her/its members to send tickets reporting the other guild that outbid them for "fake bidding." Due to mass volume and epic QQ, their requests are met by the GMs, and the flock of dodos flies home cawing "victory."

Then, in between, they decide "hey, that was super effective, why don't we employ this tactic in other venues, such as getting members of that guild that pwns us banned for either offensive names, or multiclienting, or ini editing their characters? Nevermind the fact that half of our members have ini edits, and some with offensive names (including the leader). It's us, we're the chosen people. We can do whatever the hell we want." So they do it, and again, they succeed.

Fast forward to yet another week where ButtHurt had been outbid, most likely because their leader is too stupid or too stingy to place a sufficient bid (you'd think someone would learn, wouldn't you?), and what do they do? You guessed it! Spam the GMs with tickets claiming yet another fake bid.

So, in total, there is a guild which has no trouble whatsoever holding its own in TW, on more than one faction, yet its leadership and member base systematically resort to the "Ban Strategy" in order to achieve their wants in TW.

Is this cowardly? Manipulative? A gross injustice? Exploitation and abuse of the TW and ticketing system? I'll let you all decide. Feel free to discuss.

Wow man.

You seem butthurt.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOL @ Goonz raging.

Or is that Aubree pretending to be Goonz? Last few times I've seen the archer online, Aubree was the one logged on it. :/
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I just wanted to point out that I really hate the bidding system we have right now. It makes it very easy to do fake bids on lands and to bid on yourself to protect your lands.

They should bring the old system back so you know who is bidding and how much you need to bid, and specially to be able to chance to another land or have a chance to bid again.

It's ridiculous that once you bid, you cannot do another one even if you are losing. You cannot expect everyone to bid millions of coins every week just because someone may play a dirty trick.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Children gonna be children. They had bad lives so they create misfortune for others. Its a game Aubree don't think its the end of the world. Funny that you would complain though, Calamity fended off 5 factions if not more at a time, painted the map red, yet i saw no QQ. Now your here to QQ about being ganked? If you didn't let your members **** around with every faction on the server maybe you wouldn't be ganked. Your faction is reaping what it sows. Theres a saying what goes around comes around, your faction is a perfect example as proof of this saying. Instead of QQ-ing build your forces, do something about it, and don't make as if your a helpless faction, your faction has very good players, i wouldn't degrade my faction like that. Get better, get better plans, and succeed with them.
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LOL @ Goonz raging.

Or is that Aubree pretending to be Goonz? Last few times I've seen the archer online, Aubree was the one logged on it. :/

That's not rage b:victory. That's me lmao at Andres' impersonations. Halfwits will be halfwits.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Children gonna be children. They had bad lives so they create misfortune for others. Its a game Aubree don't think its the end of the world. Funny that you would complain though, Calamity fended off 5 factions if not more at a time, painted the map red, yet i saw no QQ. Now your here to QQ about being ganked? If you didn't let your members **** around with every faction on the server maybe you wouldn't be ganked. Your faction is reaping what it sows. Theres a saying what goes around comes around, your faction is a perfect example as proof of this saying. Instead of QQ-ing build your forces, do something about it, and don't make as if your a helpless faction, your faction has very good players, i wouldn't degrade my faction like that. Get better, get better plans, and succeed with them.

You cant have more than 3 wars at a time ijs. And it isn't the gank. Im fine with that. It's the tactic of EQ giving a land to Regen alt faction. Anyway it failed. Now Booty will lose their land too. Oh and ticket I didnt submit b:chuckle

Oh and as for account sharing I see a lot of that in booty camp. Tell me who was playing swordman now that he moved on to A*on, over a year ago?
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You cant have more than 3 wars at a time ijs. And it isn't the gank. Im fine with that. It's the tactic of EQ giving a land to Regen alt faction. Anyway it failed. Now Booty will lose their land too. Oh and ticket I didnt submit b:chuckle

Oh and as for account sharing I see a lot of that in booty camp. Tell me who was playing swordman now that he moved on to A*on, over a year ago?

Funny how this thread went from some jive Sanctuary drama to some jive Dreamweaver drama.....

I'm just gonna stay out of this and laugh from the sidelines......

*stuffs mouth full of popcorn to keep quiet* b:shutup

fine, **** it..... yes, 5 or more factions in one weekend, 3 a day, a few times back to back the same day (6 hours of tw) often involving what many people viewed as alt-factions of our big rival, your old faction, ironically one of your biggest rivals now....... how come you can't find any allies to attack us now? I sorta miss the 3 way ganks.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OOOOO Ok I got one too. So Buttburt faction #1 power on the map attacks newly formed Underdog faction. They fail in their attemp!! So the next week they get their alt faction to attack their allies faction. Said allied faction no shows the TW and gives the land to the alt faction of Butthurt. Then this week all 3 factions attack Newly formed faction. Newly formed faction successfully defend 2 out of 3 attacks.

Butthurt and rest get tickets submitted? yes or no?

You forgot some stuff, so I'll happily fill it in for you, and for players from other servers reading this thread:

• Newbly* formed faction
    • Underground faction*

You also forgot that it's not an alt faction; it's another independently lead faction. You also forget to mention how your faction is attacking a faction that's been rebuilding recently. You know what else? You forgot to mention that your faction attacked the rebuilding faction @ the same time as the independently lead faction, which you believe to be an alt faction. You know, because alt factions totally last 2 hours against an estimated 5 minute steam roll. You know? The allied faction didn't give away their land to the independent faction either, they where to busy defending newbly formed underground faction.

On a more serious note, Aubree. What makes you say Intandem is an underdog faction? My guesses are: Itandem doesn't have the same core faction base as other factions. Intandem doesn't possess a quality leader, as other factions. Intandem has more hate than the vision that this is a game, so their execution is flawled. I mean, it has to be underdog in the leadership view, but what's the gear like of your members? I see lots of your members with rank 9 and + 10 gears.

Aha, I remeber talking to a blademaster the other day and it was quite comical, because the blademaster told me, "I joined Intandem because they are the only faction capable of taking Regenesis off the map, I didn't join to pk."
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Underdog faction has how many lands currently? not like there down to one and are geting pummeled into the ground by all the other factions is it? didnt think so :D
    b:shocked no signature
  • //athan - Dreamweaver20
    //athan - Dreamweaver20 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Now Booty will lose their land too. Oh and ticket I didnt submit b:chuckle

cough cough but i thought u said booty was an alt faction? cough cough not strong enough to atack regen? u scared? b:sad
    oh right i remember u dont have cata barbs that could kill a crystal b:laugh

idk, but r u just admiting u share ur account? b:thanks
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Funny how this thread went from some jive Sanctuary drama to some jive Dreamweaver drama.....

I'm just gonna stay out of this and laugh from the sidelines......

*stuffs mouth full of popcorn to keep quiet* b:shutup

fine, **** it..... yes, 5 or more factions in one weekend, 3 a day, a few times back to back the same day (6 hours of tw) often involving what many people viewed as alt-factions of our big rival, your old faction, ironically one of your biggest rivals now....... how come you can't find any allies to attack us now? I sorta miss the 3 way ganks.....

I dont need allies to accomplish TW. But since it was brought up. It was EQ who asked almost every faction on server to gank us before our first TW with them.

And do you really count factions who have 20 or less people as having to really defend? Impossible to have 6 hours of tw when gank are set up at intevals of every 3 min max of 3 day. So more like 3 hours and 9 mins a day.

How is regen like TW weekend now? I almost forgot to ask? I hear your own leader goes to bootcamp TW instead.

@ BloodyOne we have 6 lands. Compared to the 11 owned by regen or the 12 owned by :3. Yes we can say we are the underdog faction. But we also have the most potential.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Honestly, I thought the OP was talking exclusively about DW. b:cute

I still remain convinced he was referring to the situation on RT. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How is regen like TW weekend now? I almost forgot to ask? I hear your own leader goes to bootcamp TW instead.

Well, sadly i like to enjoy rl on Saturdays, so I only get to tw when our attacks land on a Friday or Sunday. :(
    Other than that, regen has plenty of people for the tws we get. Can't say about defense since...um...no one's attacking us b:shutup
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    if some one attacked a babybutthurt are they considered pedo?
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Move the DW discussion to the DW forum please. That forum is boring right now and can use some drama b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2011

6 way defenses are possible; when more than 24 bids are placed on the same faction, and all the possible time slots for defending are taken, they stack onto the friday and saturday 8PM slots.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    6 way defenses are possible; when more than 24 bids are placed on the same faction, and all the possible time slots for defending are taken, they stack onto the friday and saturday 8PM slots.

Which has never happened until the faction disbanded. It's just more exaggerations and QQ. And thats supposing that 99% of those TWs weren't 8 mins steam roll.