R9 for EG

IAetius - Dreamweaver
IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Okay so I do know that EG can not get their r9 armor yet. But I remember I heard someone saying that they could atleast get the ring but after that they could not get any armor pieces. Does anyone know if I can atleast get the r9 ring before I go and spend my money on one? Thanks for reading =)
TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
Post edited by IAetius - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i got the same question onely...

what peaces are obtainable at this moment?
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    In the news post, what they written was very confusing. It was something like "*EG cannot obtain the full set yet, but blablabla...". When I read that, it made me think they could at least get the ring since it's the same for every class, and if it wasn't obtainable at all by EG, they would have written something like "*EG cannot get R9 yet at all".
    This "full set" precision sounds confusing :S
    I felt like getting the R9 ring too, but I won't do it until I'm told officially I will use able to use it...
  • awesoem
    awesoem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation/RankIX#Cost_of_Rank_IX_When_Bought_from_the_Boutique

The cost of Rank 9 gear ^^

Comes out to around ~$1300, and this doesn't include refining or sharding.

No-one would be stupid enough to spend $1300+ for virtual items other than kids with stolen mommy/daddy's credit card.

Even if you earn $30+/hr it still hurts to give away $1300.

And what the hell was PWI thinking? They tell us the DQ method of acquiring medals was too easy, now they put it on sale?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    awesoem wrote: »
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation/RankIX#Cost_of_Rank_IX_When_Bought_from_the_Boutique

The cost of Rank 9 gear ^^

Comes out to around ~$1300, and this doesn't include refining or sharding.

No-one would be stupid enough to spend $1300+ for virtual items other than kids with stolen mommy/daddy's credit card.

Even if you earn $30+/hr it still hurts to give away $1300

And what the hell was PWI thinking? They tell us the DQ method of acquiring medals was too easy, now they put it on sale?

New here? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    easy=/=profitable b:chuckle
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yes you can. A friend of mine has the ring.
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Yay! thanks for letting me know :) the ring is pretty awesome so it would be nice to atleast get that for now <3

And btw, it is a lot of money to get r9 but I don't use a lot of money in pwi. I do a lot of farming during x2. I know r9 is like "the cashie" gear but it is very possible to slowly farm and work towards it. Yes I prob won't be an epic +10 r9 person for a very long time but it's nice to have the base and then work on it little by little ^^

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • cuthebert
    cuthebert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Could a Mod bring this to the attention of a GM to ask when we will have EG R9?

Does anyone know if CN has implemented EG R9 yet?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Better question; why can't earthguards get rank 9 yet? It's obviously already in the game since the pwdatabase has been updated with it since the patch (Mystic weapon).

edit:
    nevermind, seems like the weapon and armor has the level 150 requirement at the moment.... Can't that be changed like very easy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Better question; why can't earthguards get rank 9 yet? It's obviously already in the game since the pwdatabase has been updated with it since the patch (Mystic weapon).

edit:
    nevermind, seems like the weapon and armor has the level 150 requirement at the moment.... Can't that be changed like very easy?

I bet EG will have R9 at the next medal sale or the next update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I was hoping it would be for this sale lol

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you know the ironic part is pwcalc has the EG R9 set alrdy listed for pwi XD its called Faith nirvana or something like that lol. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • cuthebert
    edited June 2011
    Bump?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Yes that is very easy to do and can be fixed in less than 2 minutes.
    Expect for them to get around to it 2 years from now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    will ppl be able to kill a fully buffed, charmed r9 sage seeker with +12's and vit stones or def stones in a 1v1? b:shocked nerf nerf nerf...
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yes that is very easy to do and can be fixed in less than 2 minutes.
    Expect for them to get around to it 2 years from now.

b:chuckle

As for Rank 9 I personally wont bother with it. Maybe only pieces (like the ring) but other than that I've no desire to fork PWE $1300+. X'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    cuthebert wrote: »
    Could a Mod bring this to the attention of a GM to ask when we will have EG R9?

Does anyone know if CN has implemented EG R9 yet?

EG R9 is being worked on and will be added to our version in the coming months.

I don't believe CN has it yet either.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Are you sure PW-CN even knows that it's not available?
    The gear has been finalized for a while now http://i.imgur.com/9Y9LD.png

I know that noone in PW-CN even has R9 so perhaps the devs simply forgot to turn on the quest. Them overlooking something basic like that wouldn't surprise me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Translation: The chinese apes are flinging **** at each other in the PW-CN offices at the time being. Once they calm down and can be coaxed back to their cubicles with banana's, things should be sorted out very slowly some time in the future.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • cuthebert
    edited June 2011

Wow really, then I'm stuck with this useless seeker :(

Why does Aster appear to be better informed than the GM? (as usual)

Aster for GM?
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i got the same question onely...

what peaces are obtainable at this moment?

peaces lol its pieces
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Are you sure PW-CN even knows that it's not available?
    The gear has been finalized for a while now http://i.imgur.com/9Y9LD.png

I know that noone in PW-CN even has R9 so perhaps the devs simply forgot to turn on the quest. Them overlooking something basic like that wouldn't surprise me.

They know it's not available -- we reported it to them some time ago.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Guess ima have a break for months playing vs rank9 +12 ppl is no fun
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    0.o

Just hope since they are taking their time to get it released, they are making some unique changes to the armor! that's be nice.
    re
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    0.o

Just hope since they are taking their time to get it released, they are making some unique changes to the armor! that's be nice.

As far as I can see the armor and weapons are already in the game. It's just a matter of setting the req lvl from 150 to 101. It doesn't take "months" to develop armor that's essentially the same as any other class, except with some stats switched around...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As far as I can see the armor and weapons are already in the game. It's just a matter of setting the req lvl from 150 to 101. It doesn't take "months" to develop armor that's essentially the same as any other class, except with some stats switched around...

Yea thats what I mean by "changes" more on a graphical level. Would suck to wait "months" for somthing that should only take 10 minutes of locating a file, and editing it.
    re
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited June 2011

This...

It would be preposterous if it takes months to get it unlocked for us EG.

Frankie has showed us a picture of him wearing the rank 9 seeker sword.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12113932&postcount=1
    Also look at the date of the post, EG rank 9 excist for atleast 4 months now. And it's still taking months before we can actually get it? I might not even play pwi anyore by that time with the way things are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This...

It would be preposterous if it takes months to get it unlocked for us EG.

Frankie has showed us a picture of him wearing the rank 9 seeker sword.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12113932&postcount=1
    Also look at the date of the post, EG rank 9 excist for atleast 4 months now. And it's still taking months before we can actually get it? I might not even play pwi anyore by that time with the way things are.

You should know by now, anything that PWI says they will do, is usually still months away. I predict that R9 will be released 3-4 months from now, after the next next rank sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    For those wondering how the Mystic 9jun gear+weapon looks like:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/110518/10021305684296444.jpg

Apparently its been available on PW-CN for almost a month (or at least coded into the test servers):
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110518/60333.shtml

~Keripo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]