Demon barbarian pwning

Barabas - Lost City
Barabas - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Barbarian
I have never been liked barbarian class since I saw this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7r7adWUR2w
At the end video barb almost one shot other barb b:shocked
I have some questions:
Have barbarian in this video the best items? Is he pure casher? Or just he know how to play?
Post edited by Barabas - Lost City on

Comments

• Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i dont think he was overly impressive.

i saw he had demon bestial onslaught he liked to chain with Armageddon. with a zerk weapon

i never saw him fight a single aps class

yeah he was good. and the veno fight was nice. but his charm was ticking like crazy and he was using lvl 90 invincibility apocs

not saying he was bad. just expected him to maybe fight an aps class.

that would have been more impressive
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    nah hes not a heavy casher at all. his HP is lower than a cash shopped 'sin. this might be an older video from before the times of 'sins and psys. Most of the people he fought weren't that strong either.. the one veno put up more of a fight than the wizards did... and the barb at the end that he nearly one shot with armageddon must have been lower leveled or lesser geared than him. With more HP than that guy, I can't even put that big a dent in another equally geared barbs HP with a ToP boosted zerk crit armageddon landed after a devour while wearing a jones blessing.

lots of these "pwning" videos you see of people pk'ing - they show themselves fighting lesser geared players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That hp/gear wouldnt last long against most people these days. Wouldnt even be a speed-bump for the vast majority of people I see in pvp nowadays.
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yea o_o i got tt90 green and i got more hp then him in standup XD although im sure most of you guys 2 do ijs look at his hp in TIGER mode b:laugh
    b:shocked no signature
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i still cant beat baal at ot b:cry
    b:shocked no signature
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That must indeed be a pretty darn old video. It has the UI from the Age of Spirits expansion. That would make it what? At least 2 years old?
    That hp/gear wouldnt last long against most people these days. Wouldnt even be a speed-bump for the vast majority of people I see in pvp nowadays.

Fuzzy pretty much agree's with that.

Having the hp that barb does puts him in something equivalent to around a set of +3 Mountcrasher armour. To think a barb in that type of armour wouldn't be a speed-bump is pretty darn true. Makes the panda sad to think that, but in reality, these days such is the case.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    sad to say.. today its either 5.0 or R9.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    That must indeed be a pretty darn old video. It has the UI from the Age of Spirits expansion. That would make it what? At least 2 years old?

Fuzzy pretty much agree's with that.

Having the hp that barb does puts him in something equivalent to around a set of +3 Mountcrasher armour. To think a barb in that type of armour wouldn't be a speed-bump is pretty darn true. Makes the panda sad to think that, but in reality, these days such is the case.

You sure? the UI looks like its from the after TB were introduced, Age of Spirits I think used the Classic UI
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    sad to say.. today its either 5.0 or R9.....

Why do people so easily discount the Nirvana path?

5.0 is fast and furious, but when it comes to pk, Fuzzy is a much bigger propenent of Nirvana than Rank gear, unless you can afford full R9. Full R9 is silly, and very very very hard to counter, but R8 or 5.0 is a different story all together.

Nirvana is a better grade armour than R8 and a full set gives some nice set bonus. When you pk as a barb (at least in Fuzzy's exp) it's not about how fast you can kill someone else. The trick is to be able to survive until you can deliver a devistating kill shot.

If you use all the tools at your disposal and have a good set of Nirvana gear a barb that knows their class is something to be afraid of.

Fuzzy doesn't agree with the logic that the only way to win is R9 of APS. It simply isn't true.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Why do people so easily discount the Nirvana path?

5.0 is fast and furious, but when it comes to pk, Fuzzy is a much bigger propenent of Nirvana than Rank gear, unless you can afford full R9. Full R9 is silly, and very very very hard to counter, but R8 or 5.0 is a different story all together.

Nirvana is a better grade armour than R8 and a full set gives some nice set bonus. When you pk as a barb (at least in Fuzzy's exp) it's not about how fast you can kill someone else. The trick is to be able to survive until you can deliver a devistating kill shot.

If you use all the tools at your disposal and have a good set of Nirvana gear a barb that knows their class is something to be afraid of.

Fuzzy doesn't agree with the logic that the only way to win is R9 of APS. It simply isn't true.

b:shutup

with what youre saying, playing defense then delivering that shot.. that takes skill which alot of players lack now. in the end, the power of the credit card gives that aps, r9 or even nirvana to win. +12 r9 psy vs nirv barb, idc who you are. you still aint got much of a shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    with what youre saying, playing defense then delivering that shot.. that takes skill which alot of players lack now. in the end, the power of the credit card gives that aps, r9 or even nirvana to win. +12 r9 psy vs nirv barb, idc who you are. you still aint got much of a shot.

even at full rank 9 gears youd have to be max sharded and refined to stand much of a chance against a rank 9 +12 psy. triple spark + black voodoo + faceroll is gonna hurt something fierce if you don't have invoke / solid shield up. Bestial rage would be no help there either tbh.

moving along though.. even though APS is fast auto attack kills, the survivability of said build is lower than a vit built barb with same sharding/refines, so in actuality even though they may be able to typically kill faster once they get in range of said caster above, they have less of a chance of doing so (meanwhile the r9 +12 psy can white voodoo and dish out 5 SoV's / sec on you b:shocked).

If youre speaking of an R9 attacker, best odds are being R9 yourself. But that is mighty expensive regardless what class you play.

side note: I surprised myself at OT the other day by one shotting a BM that had a few pieces of nirvy gear on. Zerk Crit arma for just over 11k (no debuffs used). IF one could stay alive (playing defense as fuzzy suggested before) with a bit more hp to work with and maybe a few more attack levels - it may be possible to do the same to a +12 r9 psy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..