Finally level 100! :)

TheStalker - Dreamweaver
TheStalker - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Assassin
So.. I'm level 100 now, and I believe it's time I ask the question that many before me have asked...

What can I solo at level 100 on a sin? I really really really need to know! Please help me out so I can be a cool fish kid and beat up monsters all day with my stabbie fish powers! Thanks :)
Post edited by TheStalker - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• XKillerNoSX - Heavens Tear
    XKillerNoSX - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So.. I'm level 100 now, and I believe it's time I ask the question that many before me have asked...

What can I solo at level 100 on a sin? I really really really need to know! Please help me out so I can be a cool fish kid and beat up monsters all day with my stabbie fish powers! Thanks :)

first off congratz and with the right gear and having 5.0 aps you can solo ff, eden, brim, and more
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Go to the sin forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol, it depends on your gear. It's not like, boom you're 100 and you can now solo everything. It also depends on your ability. Nobody can tell you what you're capable of soloing... the only way to know is to try for yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You give fish a bad name, kid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    u can solo harpy wriath like chezedude
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hello Zanryu! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dak if this really is your sin alt, then post in teh sin forum nab! b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver
    Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *sighs* lv =/= skill/ strength b:surrender
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their lv and beat you with experience." b:surrender b:laugh
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You wont know what you can solo till you try.

At 1.67 - 6.1-9.7k PAtk I can barely and I mean BARELY solo Etherial Abomination (With pot spam, full buffs and the lot.) guage your power in comparison then give it a go. I wouldnt try soloing FC or anything til your 2.5APS unless youve Sage BP or a refined to hell weapon/ armor however.

Only like 90ishK for a gaurdian scroll atm, buy 10 and try killing things :p
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ermh.. just go poke stuff and see if you can kill it Oo; ? That's what I always do at least b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Finally you can learn to play your class!

Make mistakes, that's what makes the game fun right? Having fun and messing around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow.. only one or two trolls, I'm amazed.

Stalker already knows how to play his class, he's been soloing FCs since 95 and he's decent enough at PvP, though he doesn't quite know all the ins and outs of the class yet. He's gonna be 4APS soon because he's getting Nirv dags soon! A Blademaster friend of his is selling his claws to help pay for them :D

He should thank you guys for all the contructive comments though :D
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Stalker already knows how to play his class, he's been soloing FCs since 95 and he's decent enough at PvP, though he doesn't quite know all the ins and outs of the class yet. He's gonna be 4APS soon because he's getting Nirv dags soon! A Blademaster friend of his is selling his claws to help pay for them :D

I want to stab him for betraying our trust.

We all though he was a newb and we were being nice to a newbie, you stole our charity b:cry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I want to stab him for betraying our trust.

We all though he was a newb and we were being nice to a newbie, you stole our charity b:cry

I stole a lot more than that b:sin
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A sin with best gear available can solo 99.99% of all bosses in the game. Assassins with **** gear cant even solo Frost at 100. So its kinda hard to say just based on class.

If you have good gear, 5.0 and full buffs you should be able to solo:

All TT70-90 bosses besides ape in 2-3
    All bosses 3-2
    FB69-99
    Around 50% of all WB
    full FCC
    NV (but u need 6 chars to open)
    Most paths in Lunar glade

Or thats what i can solo on my sin, bosses like Emperor, 3-1 Beast and Ancient evil requires a very good genie, apoc pots, hp pots, def charms and timing to stay alive tho. I would never be able to solo Warsong bosses and 3-3 tho. Some WB pretty much 2-3 shots me as well. No clue about Phoenix Valley haven't been there yet.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Bye bye dak's deicides? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Bye bye dak's deicides? b:sad

I'm afraid so, I've got a catshop buying Raptures at the moment, once I have them all I can make my daggers then start farming for Nirv pants for 5APS, then.. I can like.. you know... farm another set of claws for Dak just to have them :D

I wish Dak's Nirv pants were LA.. then I'd be 5APS on the sin :(
  • O_o - Lost City
    O_o - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    grats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Oh sweet this won't be a necro!

I got my daggers to +10 and I got my Nirvana pants for the sin... He puts my BM to shame in terms of damage, though I sure do miss Demon Bell and super cool Pdef.

b:sad I love you Dakuken b:cry
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Oh sweet this won't be a necro!

I got my daggers to +10 and I got my Nirvana pants for the sin... He puts my BM to shame in terms of damage, though I sure do miss Demon Bell and super cool Pdef.

b:sad I love you Dakuken b:cry

Oh yeah, moar bromance between Dak and Zan like you used to do on WC b:dirtyb:pleased
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Moved to Assassin forum.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    You will SOOO love TT now..

I am still doing as another poster said and poking at things, to see if I can kill... learning some.. dying some...

I started FCing alone and that exp room boss was a big iffy till I got into the groove and now can do all of FC easily... I am loving it.

I do love TT, sin solo's it sooooo much faster than my BM ever could, I do nearly 1k more damage than my BM then.. throw in the extra crit rate and it's like AWWWWW YYEEEAAAAAHHHH

I've been soloing FC for a while.. I do the big room in groups of three, I'll try a half pull later on, possibly a full pull =P

Zah you want in on this bromance? We can all kiss and make love in one big sexy orgy <3
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Zah you want in on this bromance? We can all kiss and make love in one big sexy orgy <3
    Get this **** out of my forum you asshopper.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Get this **** out of my forum you asshopper.

Yeah bro I just spend all my nights hoppin' dem asses, sometimes I hope from *** to *** to *** to *** all in one night. That's right, four asses. Four firm luscious spankable asses. Oh, and blame Shelly for moving my thread here o.o
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    What does this have to do with sins, Shelly? It's simply Zan trolling his g*y **** here.
    WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US?
    Better hope PW never implements cross-server hopping or I will PK you in a heartbeat.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    What does this have to do with sins, Shelly? It's simply Zan trolling his g*y **** here.
    WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US?
    Better hope PW never implements cross-server hopping or I will PK you in a heartbeat.

You? Pk me? Now who's trolling b:chuckle

It has everything to do with sins because it's about my Assassin finally being level 100, though now he's 101 :O With sexy +10 Nirvana daggers of doom b:dirty
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Congratulations.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    You? Pk me? Now who's trolling b:chuckle

It has everything to do with sins because it's about my Assassin finally being level 100, though now he's 101 :O With sexy +10 Nirvana daggers of doom b:dirty
    You're still the one who's trolling because I was talking to Shelly.
    b:avoid
    ~Spazz~
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ride shellys d more.