Power leveling in FF

Options
XKillerNoSX - Heavens Tear
XKillerNoSX - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Dear PWI,
These are mine and a few other thoughts about power leveling in FF.

1: Yes power leveling equals getting levels fast but how can you learn your charater, you can't learn it.

2: When you hit 100 you get RB for a bh now gets to the point, If you dont know your charater how can you do a successful bh RB, you can't have a successful RB 9 times out of 10.

So with all that being said power leveling in FF has Fail written all over it, In all naturally it would make the person that power level fail as well, So is there anyway GM's ya'll can make it where people that is not level 75+ not be able to enter FF, I mean you don't even get the FF quest till you hit 75 plz GM's help stop the power leveling, This is making it hard on player's looking for squad members that aren't fail.

Thank You,
XKillerNoSX
Post edited by XKillerNoSX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Epic post. Contains a lot of new information that I'm sure Frankie will read RIGHT AWAY!

>_>

Do you think the GM's/Devs actually listen to ANYTHING the players say anymore?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol. I didn't learn anything new when I read this ): Stupid timer waster -.-;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • XKillerNoSX - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Epic post. Contains a lot of new information that I'm sure Frankie will read RIGHT AWAY!

>_>

Do you think the GM's/Devs actually listen to ANYTHING the players say anymore?

it don't seem like they do but who know hopefully they will fix this
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it don't seem like they do but who know hopefully they will fix this
    In a few years yea.

Edit: care to explain how you joined in June 2011 and you're lvl 100 already??
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    Lol. I didn't learn anything new when I read this ): Stupid timer waster -.-;;

sounds like you are a power lvler
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, I'm not.

PWI isn't going to fix this

I've read about it many, many times.

Please stop posting threads on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    No, I'm not.

PWI isn't going to fix this

I've read about it many, many times.

Please stop posting threads on this.

nope i will not stop
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    +1

cause there was no fail people failing at their characters before massive powerleveling came along

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dear PWI,

1: Yes power leveling equals getting levels fast but how can you learn your charater, you can't learn it.

2: When you hit 100 you get RB for a bh now gets to the point, If you dont know your charater how can you do a successful bh RB, you can't have a successful RB 9 times out of 10.

So with all that being said power leveling in FF has Fail written all over it, In all naturally it would make the person that power level fail as well, So is there anyway GM's ya'll can make it where people that is not level 75+ not be able to enter FF, I mean you don't even get the FF quest till you hit 75 plz GM's help stop the power leveling, This is making it hard on player's looking for squad members that aren't fail.

Thank You,
    XKillerNoSX
    You sound like a FCC noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In a few years yea.

Edit: care to explain how you joined in June 2011 and you're lvl 100 already??
    i joined forums in june 2011 i have been playing over a year now
  • RobertDutu - Lost City
    RobertDutu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    plz GM's help stop the power leveling, This is making it hard on player's looking for squad members that aren't fail.
    But... why? I mean I understand your points but I don't see why should they do it. They're not breaking any rules or cheating. This "problem" lies entirely on the player's hands.

No offense though but you sound like a 85 year old screaming at kids to get off your lawn.
    I am Jack's raging bile duct.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But... why? I mean I understand your points but I don't see why should they do it. They're not breaking any rules or cheating. This "problem" lies entirely pn the player's hands.

No offense though but you sound like a 85 year old screaming at kids to get off your lawn.

no im 22 and i am just tired of seeing fail players people call me fail cuz i aint a 5.0 aps sin
    but i aint rich either, it is going to cost me 300 mill at the gold prices to get 5.0 aps
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no im 22 and i am just tired of seeing fail players people call me fail cuz i aint a 5.0 aps sin
    but i aint rich either, it is going to cost me 300 mill at the gold prices to get 5.0 aps
    lol ok on the joining date (I sounded noobish)

But this isn't completely related to power lvling, power lvler or not, if he cares so much about aps and think that non aps players are fail, then it's a problem with the person itself (game too e.e) , not the way he/she lvled. Just do your runs with your friends or guild mates
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To reiterate...

NEW AND EXCITING THREAD IS NEW AND EXCITING.

>____>

OP, say something original, or stop wasting your time.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol ok on the joining date (I sounded noobish)

But this isn't completely related to power lvling, power lvler or not, if he cares so much about aps and think that non aps players are fail, then it's a problem with the person itself (game too e.e) , not the way he/she lvled. Just do your runs with your friends or guild mates

no im not fail and i know alot of people that is not 5.0 aps that will defeat a 5.0 aps player in a quick minute
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no im not fail and i know alot of people that is not 5.0 aps that will defeat a 5.0 aps player in a quick minute
    I'm not saying you're fail, sorry if my post wasn't clear, I'm just saying that people who think that non aps players are narrow minded which is irrelevant to power lvling, I know a lot of people who say "aps or GTFO" and they are not power lvlers.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not saying you're fail, sorry if my post wasn't clear, I'm just saying that people who think that non aps players are narrow minded which is irrelevant to power lvling, I know a lot of people who say "aps or GTFO" and they are not power lvlers.

im not sayin they are either i was just sayin more than anything it is going to cost me 300mill to get my aps
  • Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver
    Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You sound like a FCC noob.
    But... why? I mean I understand your points but I don't see why should they do it. They're not breaking any rules or cheating. This "problem" lies entirely on the player's hands.

This ^^

There are some who choose to power level and still stop to learn their classes (ex: pausing at 80 a bit to learn gamma, in prep for delta).
    There also those of us who have multiple characters over 90, and 100 and have done every quest, ground every mob and just want to power level an alt to play with. Why should I have this option taken from me?
    And thats exactly what it is - its an option, as in noone is in any way being being forced into FCC before 80.

You can't generically lump every person that uses FCC to power level into the same group and punish everyone because of it.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im not sayin they are either i was just sayin more than anything it is going to cost me 300mill to get my aps

It sounds like you really just want aps and can't have it, so you're complaining about the people who do have it. IJS More than anything you want your aps build.

Also please learn to use the search key, people are jumping on your case because this thread has been repeated ad nauseum so many times that seeing makes people as though you're just too lazy and whiny to get your stuff and came here to hate on people who have. I mean you're too lazy to even hit the search key and find something else here. I find your thread irritating even though I agree with their are too many hyper noobs out there. A lot of the people posting their annoyance with you here, go read their posts in the proper topics that have already been created a million times and you'll see that don't even necessarily disagree with you. Their just sick of people making countless new threads about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dear PWI,

Thank You,
    XKillerNoSX

BH100 in RB is wave 2 or 3 lol. Its pretty much impossible to fail, even for a FCC-Nub. I have gone with the most fail and random rainbow squads, like 3 clerics and a few DDs, still impossible to fail since mobs during first waves dies in like 1-2 aoes.

I would probably force log if i was doing BH100 3-3 Beast and realized half the party power leveled from lvl 70-100 tho. But they replaced that one with Lunar, so it really doesn't matter anymore. Current BH100s can all be done successfully with really fail squads. If at least 2 players knows what needs to be done, the FCC-Nubs can usually follow basic instructions pretty well. You're not stupid just because you paid to get level 100 in a few weeks.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BH100 in RB is wave 2 or 3 lol. Its pretty much impossible to fail, even for a FCC-Nub. I have gone with the most fail and random rainbow squads, like 3 clerics and a few DDs, still impossible to fail since mobs during first waves dies in like 1-2 aoes.

I would probably force log if i was doing BH100 3-3 Beast and realized half the party power leveled from lvl 70-100 tho. But they replaced that one with Lunar, so it really doesn't matter anymore. Current BH100s can all be done successfully with really fail squads. If at least 2 players knows what needs to be done, the FCC-Nubs can usually follow basic instructions pretty well. You're not stupid just because you paid to get level 100 in a few weeks.

well since you didnt read it took me over a year to to get to 100 ty so what ever
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

I beg to differ. It's very unlikely, but I have been in bh deltas where we fail at wave 1. Yes, wave 1. Mostly because the DD has horrid hp (like 3.5k hp), but a godly-refined weapon, or the barb is a poorly built clawbarian (note that I said poorly built, they do exist). It's rare, but it does happen. I've actually had worse squads for bh 3-3 before they switched it (the irony is that there's like 2 squads who do lunar bh as opposed to the 100-ish that does bh 3-3), and even those worked at times.

BTW, your qq is falling on deaf ears. This is my 4th character I leveled past 80. Do you really think I wanna go through 46926492639273 quests again? Nope. Play your game your way, let everyone else play theirs.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver
    Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well since you didnt read it took me over a year to to get to 100 ty so what ever
    Since you can't read what I believe the context was, here it is : PEOPLE and not always stupid because THEY paid to get to 100 in a few weeks.