Arta's Perfect World Adventures #3

artaboy
artaboy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Third Video to my Video series in Perfect World : Genesis.

Click Me- Seeker in Instance
IN this video im lvl 55 and im just showing a 15-20 minute run through an instance named Secret Frostcovered Grounds.
Post edited by artaboy on

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You must have just uploaded the video, because YouTube states that the video is currently being processed and will be available for viewing soon. So at this moment of typing, I'm unable to watch your video.
  • Maralynne - Lost City
    Maralynne - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Is the purpose of this video to show what a seeker does in instances? If so, having a 9x cleric and a 10x archer soloing the instance kind of defeats the purpose.

Otherwise, pretty video. Looks professional at the start, if a little dragged out.
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dunno might be educational and interesting for new players to watch a BH51. Or maybe someone that doesn't play PWI sees the vid on YouTube and wants to try out the game after. Other than that, looking at a 5X Seeker DDing on mobs and bosses (that a 100+ archer is tanking) is rather pointless.

If you're making videos you need a bit of content, preferably PvP, TW or harder instances (that people are curious about). Posting a large clip without editing or cuts makes it even harder to watch, no one wants to see a 5X kill elite mobs for 20 minutes in the first place b:surrender
  • Artakus - Harshlands
    Artakus - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You must have just uploaded the video, because YouTube states that the video is currently being processed and will be available for viewing soon. So at this moment of typing, I'm unable to watch your video.

its processed now
  • Artakus - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Is the purpose of this video to show what a seeker does in instances? If so, having a 9x cleric and a 10x archer soloing the instance kind of defeats the purpose.

Otherwise, pretty video. Looks professional at the start, if a little dragged out.

no not at all..its just to show my experiances on my PW character ..Thats what the WHole series is about..showing my experiances in pwi on my seeker
  • Artakus - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    its processed now

my next vid will mostlikley be A TW or pvp.... I havent showed any instances of the game so i was doing this for the people who have never seen a PW instance..And for the people who are sort of new to the game and kindve want to see higher content.