TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Loooooooooooooong....come to Mayhem.
    We need a Psychic who is more pro than me. :< Prixilla and letsdance keep aiming on me on purpose! They're BOTH full friggin rank 9! I can handle lets, but freaking Prixilla is geared almost like urDian! b:cry COME OVER HERE and stop being a KYLIN!

urDian too! And GhostDuck! I know your **** isn't faction'd! I need someone to help me AoE them Cata squads. None of my AoE's are sage yet! b:sad Stop not being on our side this instant!

Lol i will join one soon, this solo thing is getting pretty boring, can only do Fri/sunday wars though
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That one squad assigned for him prolly is not enough b:chuckle

But on a more serious note you guys have Curses / Shoots / Micheal (important catalyst peeps) on alts and Valhalla peeps such as Teisha on alts? And Lig + P2 etc from old KD crew and LongKnife, Gopess etc too? So balance will be tipped in Kylin favor.

I tried to put my sin in Crimson a long time ago and it wasnt good enough for u guys. Now you have to feel the wrath of my +4 hook and thorn and 1.6apsb:chuckle
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    those +4 hook and thorn hit kaly for 4.6k?
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But on a more serious note you guys have Curses / Shoots / Micheal (important catalyst peeps) on alts and Valhalla peeps such as Teisha on alts? And Lig + P2 etc from old KD crew and LongKnife, Gopess etc too? So balance will be tipped in Kylin favor.

In the end he was right ^^
    I want to congratulate Kylin for their victory!Well played b:victory
    See ya next week ~
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just gonna leave this here.

Congrats Kylin on your victory!

Goodfight Crimson!

Together we can have dysfunctional Christmas children.

Butnotreally.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In the end he was right ^^
    I want to congratulate Kylin for their victory!Well played b:victory
    See ya next week ~

Well, after seeing so many Crimson rank9 I totally didnt expect this kind of outcome. gj kylin and gf crimsonb:victory
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well, after seeing so many Crimson rank9 I totally didnt expect this kind of outcome. gj kylin and gf crimsonb:victory

We had only OneShot for R9 tonight(weapon +5 only), the others didnt have 100 hours yet or they wasnt able to come tonight.

about Ky: I noticed we started to lose right at the moment the alts of Catalyst joined them.... ijs

Gf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We had only OneShot for R9 tonight(weapon +5 only), the others didnt have 100 hours yet or they wasnt able to come tonight.

about Ky: I noticed we started to lose right at the moment the alts of Catalyst joined them.... ijs

Gf

I love how Crimson is saying Kylin basically won because we had...four extra people. Minus one, because Eoria is a ****ing singing dead venomancer. And on top of that, Curses and rome were with us before it started, and I'm guessing they didn't send their full team to take out two idiotic bids. So, unless Curses didn't follow us in after I buffed him at Kylin's waiting point, the only people who could have joined were Michael.

It was a good, close war. By the time the ticker was at 30 seconds our crystal was at 50%. If you're going to say goodfight, at least mean it. Otherwise, stay silent.

I really like your good sportsmanship.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I love how Crimson is saying Kylin basically won because we had...four extra people. Minus one, because Eoria is a ****ing singing dead venomancer. And on top of that, Curses and rome were with us before it started, and I'm guessing they didn't send their full team to take out two idiotic bids. So, unless Curses didn't follow us in after I buffed him at Kylin's waiting point, the only people who could have joined were Michael.

I like your good sportsmanship.

Bassically, they learned you how to play. Nothing more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Gf

We started winning after we recruited more people and was finally able to get 80 people to a war? Shame on us b:surrender. More people started to join because they heard we have fun TWs, be alts or mains, were we not allowed to recruit more people so that we'll always be out numbered?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We started winning after we recruited more people and was finally able to get 80 people to a war? Shame on us b:surrender. More people started to join because they heard we have fun TWs, be alts or mains, were we not allowed to recruit more people so that we'll always be out numbered?

you can say it with the way you want, it still that.... and Ninja ex Valhalla. but yeah, it's your choice ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you can say it with the way you want, it still that.... and Ninja ex Valhalla. but yeah, it's your choice ;)

Except ex Valhallas were ex Kylin. This week was the first week for as far back as Zulu era that Kylin got 80 people for TW. I'm saying it for what it is. We finally managed to get enough people for a equal number fight. What are you calling it? If you think a few Catalyst alts determines the turn of a war, nothing's stopping you from recruiting Catalyst alts. From your post,
    We had only OneShot for R9 tonight(weapon +5 only), the others didnt have 100 hours yet
    it seems Crimson got new people too, and some of the new people have R9? So what are you complaining about again? Most of the Catalyst alts aren't even 100 yet, let alone R9.

You are saying Catalyst came with their alts and started teaching Kylin how to tw? LMAO. Believe it or not, the same people run TW today as when map reset.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Except ex Valhallas were ex Kylin. This week was the first week for as far back as Zulu era that Kylin got 80 people for TW. I'm saying it for what it is. We finally managed to get enough people for a equal number fight. What are you calling it? If you think a few Catalyst alts determines the turn of a war, nothing's stopping you from recruiting Catalyst alts.
    They will die 2 days after being recruited because we are not RPK, even with this looooong FTK list.
    You are saying Catalyst came with their alts and started teaching Kylin how to tw? LMAO. Believe it or not, the same people run TW today as when map reset.
    By the strategie you used today, it looks like that

^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Obviously Kylin did better because Kylin now has 3-4 Tunnel Snakes helping them.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!! b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Obviously Kylin did better because Kylin now has 3-4 Tunnel Snakes helping them.

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!! b:cool

You're kinda working against our cause here Longknife.

But yes.

Tunnel snakes are pretty cool.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I doubt any cata member would join crimson ..LOL we wanted to wipe them in zulu...and map got reset...and most of us are just wanting some tws that dont last 10min.

I can say i have had tons of fun in my 1st two ky vs crim wars i hope they continue.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol so ..curses playing a +4 tt80 sin, barba playing a lg weap 2 shot ep, and shootn playing a sin..oh michael playing a seeker..that is fkn useless...and apologies playing a sin ...make a difference in these tws?

and gopessa? LOL first two tws and shes mentioned pro mang , pro!
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol so ..curses playing a +4 tt80 sin, barba playing a lg weap 2 shot ep, and shootn playing a sin..oh michael playing a seeker..that is fkn useless...and apologies playing a sin ...make a difference in these tws?

^---- loser. <3 xD
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

Exactly.

So obviously it's the work of the Tunnel Snakes behind this week's success. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Gf
    Even when we were losing, we had cata alts. You saying we winning because of them is totally wrong.
    Crimson had onehit, fishlips in TW which are both R9. I dont know about ongxa which is another r9. KY had alot of players that arent even 100 in the war.

I have been playing the same way as I have been playing before and same goes for all our players. We could hold you guys for so long even with less people and we actually could have won one more defense war before last week if it wasn't for GEO attacking us with you guys.
    We having more experienced players is what made the real difference when you guys lost one advantage, numbers. Maybe next week we might have 3 hours wars again, but learn to admit when you lost fair and square.
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My barb is why Kylin wins ijs
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8617/twmap642011.png

1. Catalyst takes Tellus.
    2. I think I'm going to trollolololol this rundown. Trollolololol.
    3. Omerta fails to take land even when Insanity is stacked. I wonder why...oh wait. I know. They were too busy fake-bidding on Cata. Trollolololol.
    4. Crimson loses both wars. I am such a pr0 scout. Trollolololol.
    5. According to WC, Stalkers is apparently going to "TW" again next week, guys. Trollolololol.
    6. On a more serious note, Mayhem is now off the map. I imagine they'll probably continue to attack AL though.
    7. Back to trollolololol...so now that Val has totally thrown out their TW plan by attacking Mayhem this week, who wants to make bets on what guild they'll attack next week? Trollolololol.
    8. Congratulations, HL. The map is now officially split in half. Trollolololol.

masuna, if you're reading this, you can stop holding your horsies now. And your puppies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I guess Kylin won because they had a better strategy, Crimson's is getting old *hides*

GF guys
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Hey I take offense to that! My sin is a pro stun locker and for some reason people try to focus me down even tho I do no dmg which is their own fault. Now that I have a genie and my archers gear my sin can tank a bit of dmg while stun locking barbs, archers, clerics and kalyptica. I even got a few solo kills on some venos. So GG...im a good sin and im useful, so there!b:cry
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Even when we were losing, we had cata alts. You saying we winning because of them is totally wrong.
    Crimson had onehit, fishlips in TW which are both R9. I dont know about ongxa which is another r9. KY had alot of players that arent even 100 in the war.

I have been playing the same way as I have been playing before and same goes for all our players. We could hold you guys for so long even with less people and we actually could have won one more defense war before last week if it wasn't for GEO attacking us with you guys.
    We having more experienced players is what made the real difference when you guys lost one advantage, numbers. Maybe next week we might have 3 hours wars again, but learn to admit when you lost fair and square.

Not exp players, exp strategy. Yeah, I forgot Fish. but Ong wasnt at the war, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Crim just admit you lost and get on with your life holy **** ._. You lost, big deal. Just come back stronger next week, is that so hard?

Good job Ky, Crim... get over yourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just come back stronger next week, is that so hard?

Becoming stronger than the Tunnel Snakes, yes, is infact so hard. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol guis I said "hard."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Which is what a **** is sometimes. b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just come back stronger next week, is that so hard?
    It's never was main target of Crimson, as I know :) All pixels maniacs gone to Catalyst and some to Valhalla.