Summon skill for every class

Xovo - Dreamweaver
Xovo - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
Please Devs add a summon skill to every class that doesn't have one (all classes except veno + mystic)
for eg.:-
1-for [blademaster/seeker/assassin] a summon skill that summons a sword creature that help in atking and do more dmg to the mobs
2-for [cleric] a summon skill that summons a blue fairy that increases mp rec rate or gives new buffs to rec more hp/mp or helps in healing
3- for [archer] a summon skill that summons a bow-like creature that deals ranged dmg to mobs
4-for [wizard/physic] summons a red fairy that casts high magic dmg to targets (can have skills too like fire/flame arrow or blast ...)
5-for [barbarian] summons a shield that reduce the dmg taken and buff nearby friendly targets with phys. def increase buffs (might have a heal skill for the barb as well)

important notes:- (choose one ... i prefer #1)
1)those creature can't be atked/targeted by (mobs/enemy in pvp) so you won't have to add pet related skills (like in veno+mystic)
2)just add creature related skills to heal/revive the pet like the normal way ((but then every class will be a summoner and lose it's main jobs because they are busy healing their pets (lol) ... so please choose #1 ^_^'
Post edited by Xovo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    But... why? The classes are fine as they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Xovo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    If you have not noticed, you can level up a veno or mystic class 10 times faster than any other class and that's only because they have pets/pet skills (i am talking about free playing without cash shop items or having a main with much money that can afford oracles and FC heads)
    so it's not fair ... especially for a game called ("perfect" world) and supposed to be a f2p game (so i dont have to use cash shop on a BM in order to lvl up as fast as a normal non-cash shop mystic)

besides the new summon skills will add more action to the game
    and it's always good to have a new update in this game ... enough new fashion item or sales... common bring life back to this game (lol)
  • Xovo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    btw thnx for the reply
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you have not noticed, you can level up a veno or mystic class 10 times faster than any other class and that's only because they have pets/pet skills (i am talking about free playing without cash shop items or having a main with much money that can afford oracles and FC heads)
    so it's not fair ... especially for a game called ("perfect" world) and supposed to be a f2p game (so i dont have to use cash shop on a BM in order to lvl up as fast as a normal non-cash shop mystic)

besides the new summon skills will add more action to the game
    and it's always good to have a new update in this game ... enough new fashion item or sales... common bring life back to this game (lol)

96% of all statistics are made up on the spot, yours is one of them.
    EVERYONE lvls roughly the same speed thanks to BH's now days. Without BH's, BM can level the fastest by AoE grinding (you know, using axes).

At high lvl, aps classes lvl the fastest cause they get in FC easier. And than at the very end, sits the sin who solo FC's in stealth (folowd by 5aps BM and barb who solos it without stealth)

Giving all classes a summon would not add stuf to the game, it would kill ALL reason to be a veno or mystic. Why would you be a mystic with ok dmg and an awesome pet, if you can be something else with awesome dmg AND an awesome pet
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Xovo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    you were right in the 1st and the 2end paragraphs

but you said it by yourself ... mystic got awesome high dmg with an awesome pet which makes everyone wanna be a mystic, while all the other classes are only awesome dmg without awesome pets (lol why ... so not fair) [btw ppl already dont wanna be anything but mystic ... dont worry about if no body wants to be a mystic because we have too many already ... and ppl will still choose it cuz it's res buff]

and I said the devs should choose #1 in important notes in order not to "kill the game" so i wrote the suggestion with possible problems and some fixes for them ... so 99% this won't kill the game and will make the gameplay more fun [please dont reply about the 1% of this happening (lol)]

Thanks very much for the reply ^_^
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you were right in the 1st and the 2end paragraphs

but you said it by yourself ... mystic got awesome high dmg with an awesome pet which makes everyone wanna be a mystic, while all the other classes are only awesome dmg without awesome pets (lol why ... so not fair)

uhh other people don't get an "awesome" pet because they aren't a SUMMONING CLASS. and no not EVERYONE wants to be a mystic. i for one never had the urge to play one (even though i love summoners) because i'm very happy with my seeker. Adding a summoning for every class just scrapes the idea of having a SUMMONING class.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    uhh other people don't get an "awesome" pet because they aren't a SUMMONING CLASS. and no not EVERYONE wants to be a mystic. i for one never had the urge to play one (even though i love summoners) because i'm very happy with my seeker. Adding a summoning for every class just scrapes the idea of having a SUMMONING class.

This. What's the point of having a veno/mystic class if every class can have a pet/summon? That's such a dumb idea, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    this idea fails. battle pets/ summons are mystics and venos roles. their pets and summons is what sets them apart from other classes. to add to this, it would unbalance the already rickety balance of the game. imagine an archer that has a pet and it can stun. it'll be almost as bad as a sin. trust me this idea can and WILL throw the game off balance. games that have designated summoning classes NEVER have battle pets to the other classes (to my knowledge anyway)

the very foundation of the current summoning classes story is set in their summons and pets, for them to let every class have pets would mean that they need to change the history og the classes a bit.
  • varenique
    varenique Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    btw thnx for the reply

-_-; with this idea, making a veno and mystic will be pointless...
    and it will make other classes more OP than they already are
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Please Devs add a summon skill to every class that doesn't have one (all classes except veno + mystic)
    for eg.:-
    1-for [blademaster/seeker/assassin] a summon skill that summons a sword creature that help in atking and do more dmg to the mobs

Also if something has the ability to attack me god knows i'm going to want to be able to attack it back, having a damaging pet without the ability to attack it back isn't so great, look at mystic plants they have no "skill set" just a set skill or "skills" which activate at a time limit but can still be killed
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i can't speak for mystics, but venos have pets to make up slow channeling. a veno can't dish out quite as muh damage as other spell class without their pets. you are asking to give pets to other classes that already have good damage (godly damage when APS gets thrown into the equation)? EPIC FAIL! other classes don't need pets plain and simple
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Our channeling isn't really slow... Oo;

however we do have to make up for slightly lower damage then other magic classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Our channeling isn't really slow... Oo;

however we do have to make up for slightly lower damage then other magic classes.

really? for some reason i always felt that venos channel at a snails pace lol must be my mind.
  • WritersBlock - Sanctuary
    WritersBlock - Sanctuary Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    noooooooooooooooo....save the venos b:cry
    b:angry why isn't there a thumbs up smiley?!?!?!
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    really? for some reason i always felt that venos channel at a snails pace lol must be my mind.

It depends what class you compare it with :) But the channeling times are comparable to a clerics really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • poopipoop
    poopipoop Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    But... why? The classes are fine as they are.

ye i agree venos and mystics are perfect no need to make all classes have tha =.= i do think the mystic should be 100% male though coz the veno is 100 female tha is only fair and make seekers and barbs eather male/female
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    We don't need pointless gender locks, barb and veno is enough, idk why this OP says "everyone wants to be a mystic", tbh, I don't see that many mystics at all, especially high level ones, the pet idea would be decent, but on an already broken game, it's a bad idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ok, I about died laughing when I saw this. As a veno, you only "lvl fast" if you have a herc or nix and can solo things on your own, otherwise you lvl the same speed as everyone else, if anything, you lvl slower. It's hard to aoe on a veno with no legendary pet because they have a low defense against phy attacks til later on in game. Same goes for mystics. Axe BMs were probably the fastest before FC and all because of the aoe skills and high def.

And now you give the bright idea of giving everyone a pet? Yes, let's hand a pure dex sin a nix too while we are at it. Like they even need it now. If you want a pet, be a mystic if you can't stand being a veno cause of gender lock. I'm already irritated enough that they added mystics as another pet class. They could have done so much better with mystics and didn't.

You must play Forsaken world or something since everyone has pets on there, but it's set up differently and the pets don't do much damage, they are there basically to debuff since the classes on that game don't have many debuffs. That kind of set-up wont work here.
  • Sariem - Archosaur
    Sariem - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    while all pets being given to all classes is a bad idea i think that some weaker attack pets could be give to the other classes thus keeping venos useful mystics desirble and the other people who have wanted attack pets but couldnt use them happy and adding summoning would kill the game instead letting the other classes have pets that are like the ones in FW would be a better solution
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Semantics police here. Pet=/=summon

Venos have battle pets.

Mystics have summons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The other classes can summon pets already. No need for anything other then the all class ones b:laugh
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ok if a venos channeling is a snail a wizards channeling is a stone then in that comparison.

Different classes have to be different in their design allowing 1 class to have it all would be stupid because this would kill the idea of having different classes. The problem atm is not that some classes have pets and others dont the problem is that the overall class balance is not there anymore.

greetz harm0wnie