Rank 7 Sock

Options
OOCreatureOo - Dreamweaver
OOCreatureOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Barbarian
Just one simple, and quick question. How many socket stones does Rank 7 (lvl99 gear) require to put one slot on? Because ive noticed rank gear always requires less stones than the TT gear does through out the levels.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by OOCreatureOo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mharvyn - Harshlands
    Mharvyn - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just one simple, and quick question. How many socket stones does Rank 7 (lvl99 gear) require to put one slot on? Because ive noticed rank gear always requires less stones than the TT gear does through out the levels.

Thanks in advance.

I believe rank weapons always come with 2 sockets which is the maximum allowed. Rank 7 legs and chest have either 3 or 4 sockets. They are both grade 11 equips, hence will require 1000 socket stones to add a 4th socket to a 3 socket gear.

PWpedia has a listing of socket stone requirement http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Socketing
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Having zero experince with rank gear Fuzzy may be completely wrong here, but once a day don't you get a chance to get a whole new peice?

Again, panda could be horribly wrong (Nirvana gear ftw) but wouldn't you just keep trying for a new piece of gear till get the sockets you want? Fuzzy seems to remeber a cleric in faction doing something along those lines.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fuzzy is completely right, you can buy rank8 gear once a day, till you get the socket number you desire

(speaking of Nv for the win, one more day and I get my duel hammers woot)
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • OOCreatureOo - Dreamweaver
    OOCreatureOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I believe rank weapons always come with 2 sockets which is the maximum allowed. Rank 7 legs and chest have either 3 or 4 sockets. They are both grade 11 equips, hence will require 1000 socket stones to add a 4th socket to a 3 socket gear.

Ahhh ok, It's as i thought, Rank gear has less Sock stone requirments than than TT gear of the same level.
    Again, panda could be horribly wrong (Nirvana gear ftw) but wouldn't you just keep trying for a new piece of gear till get the sockets you want? Fuzzy seems to remeber a cleric in faction doing something along those lines....

That's the plan, I'm certainly not spending 10mil odd coins on putting one socket on a piece of gear that will get replaced eventually lol.