Demon/Sage Event Card

sasafune
sasafune Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey,

I have just started a month or so ago. Heard about the DQ points in game so I looked at the DQ rewards.

There is one that seem interesting, the Demon/Sage Event Card.

I searched a bit on how this works and the threads are as old as 2009. It seems that this can be exchanged for some boutique gold. But the gold can only be used to buy items in a specific section call the Events.

Is this how it works?

In game, I looked at the Events section and the only stuff available are flowers.

Does this mean it is totally pointless to exchange DQ points for the Demon/Sage Event Card?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by sasafune on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    There's more in the event section than just flowers - check out the other tabs. But yes, this is how it works, and I personally don't think it's pointless but it depends on what catches your eye in the event boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Event gold allows you to purchase more items than just flowers, take a look at the others categories like on the normal boutique.

It is not worthless you can buy Charms, Refine Stones, Smilies, Clothes, fly/land mounts, and many others things.

All the event items are bound so once you purchase one you can't sell/trade it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    sasafune wrote: »
    I searched a bit on how this works and the threads are as old as 2009. It seems that this can be exchanged for some boutique gold. But the gold can only be used to buy items in a specific section call the Events.

Just to be clear, it is *not* the same as Boutique Gold. Event Gold is its own separate beast and has no relation to Boutique Gold.

As others have mentioned, there are other items you can obtain; you need to look in the other tabs. Be sure to look at the prices carefully, as they are not the same as the normal Boutique.
  • sasafune
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the replies.

I looked at the boutique again, it's clear now. The inflated prices are a disappointment but I guess you can't complain about something that's free.

One more question:

How much event gold will 50 event points translate to?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the replies.

I looked at the boutique again, it's clear now. The inflated prices are a disappointment but I guess you can't complain about something that's free.

One more question:

50 Event Gold.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Lost_Soul - Raging Tide
    Lost_Soul - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the replies.

One more question:

It will be 50 [Event] Gold.
  • sasafune
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for all your advice. b:thanks

Not many f2p games treat newbies as kindly, for this I am grateful.

I have decided to get the card, though I am still short now. Will probably take quite a bit of levels to get. b:chuckle